Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fall of The City

Go down 
+11
Turken
Rizzen Vrinn
Leif
Edaw
Kyria
Aldion
Lopex
Guyver
James
Erron
Hunt the Dead
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lopex
Fresh Meat
Lopex

The Fall of The City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:30 pm

James should have known that no matter what, Lopex would find a way to follow and harass James. Lopex smiled at Aldion politely, waved to Punky, and then headed upstairs.

Shouting could be heard and anyone that's heard James at all, could track the man's screaming. Lopex entered the room and his eyes grew to the size of grapefruit.

Lopex began to shake, almost violently. Then he burst out laughing.

"Is that how you like it, James? And what was with the man downstairs? You scoping this place out as a brothel? AHAHAHA!"

Lopex turned to head back down. His throat hurt from the laughing.

"Oh, miss, he likes it really ruff. Do him a favor and punch his nose? He'll pay extra! AHAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Lopex wrote:
James should have known that no matter what, Lopex would find a way to follow and harass James. Lopex smiled at Aldion politely, waved to Punky, and then headed upstairs.

Shouting could be heard and anyone that's heard James at all, could track the man's screaming. Lopex entered the room and his eyes grew to the size of grapefruit.

Lopex began to shake, almost violently. Then he burst out laughing.

"Is that how you like it, James? And what was with the man downstairs? You scoping this place out as a brothel? AHAHAHA!"

Lopex turned to head back down. His throat hurt from the laughing.

"Oh, miss, he likes it really ruff. Do him a favor and punch his nose? He'll pay extra! AHAHAHA!"

Kyria's head whipped around as another entered, good thing she didn't understand a blasted thing he was saying.

She grabbed a dagger from the man who was beneath her and held it at at both of them as she back up away from both. She held the dagger facing both of them. She could never remember her heart beating so fast or hard from fear, but then again she couldn't remember anything before she woke up just a few hours ago.
Back to top Go down
James
Fresh Meat
James

Location : James is a ghost forever haunted by the still living Lopex.

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:46 pm

"What the bloody hell, ye crazy bitch! Ye damn near broke me arm as it were!" James yelled getting to his feet. "An' gimme back me dagger or--"

"WHAT TH' BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOIN' HERE YA FEKKIN EEJIT!" James began screaming and yelling at Lopex like a raving lunatic, "YE AREN'T SPOSED' TA BE HERE! SO GET YER--"

"Wait......"

" 'Scuse me ma'am,"

"Lopex," James whispered, "Ye get me knife and I'll give ye both me whiskey's Erron be givin' me..."

"ALL RIGHT THEN HAVE A NICE DAY!" he said with a big grin, shoving Lopex toward Kyria and stepping out into the hall slamming the door shut behind him.

James then ran like hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:52 pm

James wrote:
"What the bloody hell, ye crazy bitch! Ye damn near broke me arm as it were!" James yelled getting to his feet. "An' gimme back me dagger or--"

"WHAT TH' BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOIN' HERE YA FEKKIN EEJIT!" James began screaming and yelling at Lopex like a raving lunatic, "YE AREN'T SPOSED' TA BE HERE! SO GET YER--"

"Wait......"

" 'Scuse me ma'am,"

"Lopex," James whispered, "Ye get me knife and I'll give ye both me whiskey's Erron be givin' me..."

"ALL RIGHT THEN HAVE A NICE DAY!" he said with a big grin, shoving Lopex toward Kyria and stepping out into the hall slamming the door shut behind him.

James then ran like hell.

Kyria watched the both of them, not understanding a single word either were saying, then the one she had pinned pushed the other towards her. She held out the dagger her hand shaking as she jumped back, tripping and falling over a chair.

She stared at the man, knowing for sure that he was going to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Lopex
Fresh Meat
Lopex

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Lopex looked at the door blankly. He gave it a raised eye brow. He turned to look at Kyria with the biggest, toothiest grin.

"Sounds like you got yourself a new knife." Lopex grabbed the clothes and tossed them to the lady. He then went and sat down with his back against the wall, away from the woman and the door.

"I'll probably find a way to steal the whiskey, anyway. And I don't drink! Once you get dressed, you wanna help me piss him off real good?" he asked with the goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Kyria held the clothes tightly against her as she got to her feet watching at the man moved away from her and took a seat against the wall.

Quote :
"I'll probably find a way to steal the whiskey, anyway. And I don't drink! Once you get dressed, you wanna help me piss him off real good?" he asked with the goofy grin.

She watched intently as she moved to the other side of the room. She never took her eyes off of him as she laid the dagger on the floor and removed the cloak she had taken earlier and clothed herself. Once dressed she placed the dagger in the waist band of her pants.

"Who are you and what do you want?" She spoke in darkling.
Back to top Go down
Lopex
Fresh Meat
Lopex

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Lopex looked at the woman confused. He did not know the darkling language. Of course, the louder you say it, the more likely they'll understand...

"I AM... out of my league..."

Lopex shrugged at the woman and headed for the door. He stopped though, and got a crazy looking grin. He took the sheets off the bed, tied them to the bed's leg, and held on as he jumped out a window!

Lopex got to the ground and headed around to the front. He entered the inn and gave a look of complete innocence and ignorance.

"Well, James. I haven't seen you in forever! Where have you been? Nice looking whiskey, too..."
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Kyria watched as the man headed for the door then stopped and got a goofy grin on his face. He moved over and grabbed the sheets off of her bed and tied them to the foot left by way of the window. She ran over to the window and looked out down to the ground just in time to see him returning to the inside of the inn.

She shook her head and she donned the cloak and pulled up the hood and headed out of her room. She bounced down the stairs and moved quickly through the common room taking her leave.

She need to find a place to find clothes that were more comfortable and pick up a few weapons.
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:42 pm

The monkey reached down from a low lantern and grabbed someone's bread roll, managing to sneak it away without them noticing. He chittered happily as he took a bite, then hopped down and ran out the door, Aldion following after him cursing. "Damn monkey! Get your as- dont you flip me the bird you little son of a bitch!" The both disappeared.

There was occasional squawk heard over the noises from the inn, one bark, and two moos. Then nothing.

From the window behind Erron, the monkey landed on his shoulder, tugging on his ear. He looked at him like he knew him, but was unsure. He punched the human in the nose with his tiny fist. "Thats for not saying hello!" the monkey said, Aldion's voice coming from the small form.

Punky was rolling on the floor laughing
Back to top Go down
James
Fresh Meat
James

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:48 pm

Aldion wrote:
The monkey reached down from a low lantern and grabbed someone's bread roll, managing to sneak it away without them noticing. He chittered happily as he took a bite, then hopped down and ran out the door, Aldion following after him cursing. "Damn monkey! Get your as- dont you flip me the bird you little son of a bitch!" The both disappeared.

There was occasional squawk heard over the noises from the inn, one bark, and two moos. Then nothing.

From the window behind Erron, the monkey landed on his shoulder, tugging on his ear. He looked at him like he knew him, but was unsure. He punched the human in the nose with his tiny fist. "Thats for not saying hello!" the monkey said, Aldion's voice coming from the small form.

Punky was rolling on the floor laughing

Erron's hand shot out grasping the small/monkey version of Aldion by the throat and squezing hard.

He didn't speak he simply stared.

Aldion's small monkey eyes began to bulge.

Erron smiled. He squeezed harder.

Aldion felt like something was going to snap in his spin in a moment.

Then James appeared. He whispered the information Erron was seeking into Erron's ear.

Erron smiled again and dropped Aldion.

"Hello," he said softly to Aldion. He then turned away and headed upstairs.

James saw Lopex enter the inn.

"Ugh. Bloody eejit. Bartender, two whiskey's, he just headed upstairs but Mr. Erron St--"

The entire inn stopped and stared in shock at James.

"What??" James said confused.

"GET HIM!" a Knight he stood guard near the door yelled rushing through the common room and up the stairs where Erron had disappeared too. Four other knights followed, all drawing long swords.

"This is somehow yer fault, isn't it," James said scowling at Lopex.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Kyria found the clothiers and went in. At first the manager wanted to throw her out til she showed him that she had money to pay for what she would pick out. She was able to pick out a couple of new outfits and new pair of boots along with a new black hooded cloak, that beat the hell out of the brown tattered one she stole.

She then walked down the street heading to the weaponry. She watched everyone at they passed her. She entered the building and her eyes got big looking at all the weapons. She looked over the daggers, the axes, the staffs, the bows and arrows, and she looked over the swords. She saw a rapier and felt drawn to pick it up. She ran a finger over the flat of the blade, then she gave it a swing. It was perfect! She indicated to the keep for 2 rapiers as she picked up a sheathes for them.

Once she had everything paid for she headed back to the inn. She still had some money left to pay for her room for a few more nights and eat too.
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Aldion rubbed his throat, "Damn I hate that bastard," he said, much to the surprise of everyone around him. He jumped off the table and turned back to his elven self, causing some of the patrons to stare in awe. "What, ya never saw an elf before?"

He watched the guards follow Erron up the stairs and sighed, "Just like him to be in trouble, stupid human." He looked at Punky nodded for him to follow the guards, the monkey shook his head furiously. Aldion grabbed a banana from a nearby table and tossed it to the primate, "How about now?"

The monkey smiled wide and run up the stairs, clutching his banana close
Back to top Go down
Lopex
Fresh Meat
Lopex

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:22 pm

"I didn't do anything. You two were the ones running a brothel!"

Lopex, smacked James hard on the back.

"No drinks for me, I have an appointment with someone. Sorry 'bout your knife!"

Lopex headed out the inn and down the street.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Erron ran down the hallway of the upstairs section of The Quarters from the Knights.

The Knights of Tomath allowed any who sought shelter from the undead infested outside, entrance into Peregren. But absolutely no violence was allowed in the city.

Erron was well known for breaking that rule quite often.

The Knights chased him down the hall. Erron skidded to a halt and took off running directly at the knights. As he neared them he hit the floor. The leather of his trenchcoat made it easy for him to slide on the wood floor, and the Knights had little choice but to jump in the air or being toppled over by the sliding Erron.

Punky came up the stairs to find Erron.

He grabbed the monkey's tail and in one fluid motion (Tenacity Level 3), he grabbed the monkey by the tail and came to his feet spinning and swinging Punky like a sack full of bricks.

The monkey's head slammed into the head of the lead Knight, who fell into the other knights knocking them all down and senseless (including the monkey).

Erron then took off back down the stairs and bolted through the common room and out of the front door of The Quarters.
Back to top Go down
James
Fresh Meat
James

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Lopex wrote:
"I didn't do anything. You two were the ones running a brothel!"

Lopex, smacked James hard on the back.

"No drinks for me, I have an appointment with someone. Sorry 'bout your knife!"

Lopex headed out the inn and down the street.

James stood dumbfounded for a moment after Lopex spoke to he. He was in total shock. And very angry.

"WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN ME FEKKIN' WHISKEY YET!" he screamed at the barmaid from across the room.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Quote :
Erron then took off back down the stairs and bolted through the common room and out of the front door of The Quarters.

Kyria was heading back to the inn, so she could go through the new things she had just bought. She was just about to open the door to the inn when the door flew open and Erron ran smack dab into her.

She looked up at him, again staring at him. Her attention was stolen hearing a ruckus in the common room and it was getting closer to the door so she backup a step or two.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Erron ran into the darkling woman, and looked at her curiously. Who was she? He knew he knew her but couldn't remember from where.

"Move woman," he said harshly. His eyes then grew wide.

"THE WALLS ARE BREACHED! THE WALLS ARE--" a voice screamed but it was too late. The knight who had been yelling it was splattered by a large chunk of rock. His blood sprayed Erron and Kyria.

Erron grabbed her wrist and took off running back into The Quarters.

"MOVE WOMAN!"

The very ground trembled with each step. Everyone knew what it was.

"RUN!!!!" Erron screamed heading for the stairs.

A large chunk of cement was thrown smashing a huge hole through the front wall of The Quarters.

It growled in anger.

A brute had invaded Peregren. And behind it, through the hole it had made in one of the city walls.....the undead began to pour in.
Back to top Go down
Lopex
Fresh Meat
Lopex

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:02 pm

After making sure James wasn't following, and slightly disappointed he wasn't, headed for his meeting area. He was supposed to be at the rendez-vous point a couple hours ago. However, harassing James was just too much fun.

The park was open and inviting to Lopex. He could watch people, and not feel like he had to be hiding in bushes. At a tall oak surrounded by beautiful green grass, Lopex found... nobody.

Lopex frowned. Obviously, his partner had grown impatient from waiting. Unfortunately, Lopex wouldn't be able to wait at all. Screams could be heard with the sound of crashing rock. He could just hear the guards' screams.

Lopex hated the undead... and now they threw a big wrench into his plans. Lopex scowled, drew his ax, and turned back to the inn...
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Kyria didn't know what was going on around her, she didn't understand the man who was yelling at her. She did understand that all the trembling going on wasn't a good thing when he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her along heading back into the Quarters and headed for the stairs.

She got in front of Erron "What is going on? Why are we running?" She asked in darkling.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:13 pm

"JUST GO!" Erron screamed at her in darkling shoving her up the stairs.

SH-BOOM!!!!!

A second brute crashed in through another wall.

"SHIT TWO OF THEM! GO! GO! GO!"
Back to top Go down
Edaw
Fresh Meat
Edaw

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Edaw was at the corner the inn was on when the brutes began crashing through the walls. Edaw grew wide eyed at the brutes.

What in Hell are those? he wondered. The horde zombies began crawling through the wreckage. Edaw abandoned his curiosity and ran faster to the inn. Hopefully they were beginning to board it up.

He was at the side and could hear screaming through a second floor room. Bed sheets were hanging out to the floor... Edaw used his claw arm to pull him into the room. He pulled the sheets up from the street, not wanting any undead to have it too easy.

Edaw ran into the hallway and saw...

"YOU!" called a shocked Edaw, staring at his old "friend" Erron.

"Ah hell..."
Back to top Go down
Guyver
Fresh Meat
Guyver

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:09 pm

*Guyver comes into the inn and sees that the barrels of his favorite ale were smashed by the brutes*

*Guyver looks at the brutes in an angered look*

Guyver says quietly to himself, "Thats it brutes your going down for ruining that ale i like"

*Guyver distracts the brutes to give the others a chance to escape from being killed and ties to lore the brutes away*

Guyver says, "Hey brute your the ones i want not them, you ruined my favorite ale i like to drink and now your gonna pay for that." "The rest of you get out of here before they come for you again."

*Guyver draws his bastard sword and spiked tower shield and takes takes his sword and starts swinging and the brutes*

Guyver says, "Cmon! You know you wanna piece of me!"

*While the others ran. One of the brutes tries hitting guyver but then guyver shield bashes one of them and hit the other with his bastard sword. Then one of the brutes hits his spiked tower shield and it flies out of his hand*

Guyver says, "Aww crap!"

*Then guyver thought for a split second*

Guyver says, "I know this might be risky but i hope it works."

*Guyver takes his bastard sword and cuts himself to get his bastard sword covered in his venomous blood*

*Guyver tries to fight the pain while swinging his bastard sword at the 2 brutes one hits his leg and breaks it and the other grabs guyvers arms and hands then shoves the bastard sword right through his torso and kills him*

Guyver yells in pain, "Gggaahhh!!!!!

*Guyver drops to the floor with the floor being covered in venomous Blood*

(Character Eliminated! LOL! XD )
Back to top Go down
http://guyvergames.blogspot.com
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:19 pm

While Guyver's sacrifice was admirable, it was all in vain. The hellfolk's blood didn't bother the brutes at all, as they were already undead. The only thing that could stop one of the undead was destroying it's brain. And the hellfolk blood was instead digested....along with the rest of it's body as one of the brutes began feeding on the remains of Guyver.

The other brute however, was not so content.

"GRAHHHHHHH!!!!" it howled as it punched the entire staircase out of the building. Erron felt himself flying, and didn't see Kyria anywhere.

"Son of a bitch!" he yelled .

WHAM!

Erron hit the pavement of the street hard and noticed he had flown for a block before hitting the ground.

People ran everywhere screaming in terror.

Erron got to his feet and took off for the gate. He knew the only way to stop the madness was to get the wall sealed again.
Back to top Go down
James
Fresh Meat
James

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:26 pm

When the brutes crashed into The Quarters, James, just like everyone else began running. He too headed up the stairs, and was a few steps ahead of Erron, when one of the brutes sent the entire staircase flying.

Luckily James had made it to the second floor.

He didn't see anyone else downstairs from his vantage point. They were either dead or had run in fear.

James pulled out his rifle and took aim at the brute devouring what was left of Guyver.

"BLAM!"

The shot rang out!

********************************************************************************************************************

JAMES ROLL: [roll="d20"]1[/roll]
BRUTE ROLL: [roll="d20"]1[/roll]

********************************************************************************************************************

"Oh ye gotta be fekkin' kiddin' me," he mumbled.

The brute he had just shot....the same brute he had just blown a hole through the back of it's head......turned twoard James and growled.
Back to top Go down
Edaw
Fresh Meat
Edaw

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:28 pm

With the blast that knocked Erron one way, and Kyria, who knows where, Edaw was thrown back into the bedroom. Luckily, Kyria's sheets were soft.

Edaw pulled himself out of the bedroom a second time. There was a man that looked like he had a funny accent. The two brutes were coming up, one had been shot.

Edaw quickly pointed his arm at a brute and shot his claw arm... (that's an attack; I have no idea how much a metal claw/grabber does in terms of damage... and at a brute zombie at that).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fall of The City
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next