Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Outlet; Dead End

Go down 
+4
Kyria
Jon
Mathias
Amber Stone
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mathias
Fresh Meat
Mathias

No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:00 am

Jon wrote:
Dys shook out of his coat and ran back in the house, AWAY from the crazy woman. "You guys were gonna let her feed me to them!? I'm hurt, I cant believe after everything we've been thro- ooooooooooh!"

"Can I use a gun!? PLEEEeeEEEEeeeeeEEeeeeEeEeEeEAAASE!"

Mathias turned and kicked Dys int he stomach. Not hard. Just enough to shove him back toward the door.

"Rule #1 in fighting undead. If someone else gets eaten, you don't," he said and headed downstairs to the cellar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Jon
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Dys scowled at Mathias and was about to say something but decided against it, the darkling had big ears and could probably hear a pin drop. He grabbed his notebook, scribbled something down quickly. He tore out the page and handed it to Amber.

"I'll take my chances being bait," he muttered.

When Amber looked at the note it read

"Eh's an sashleo!"
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Amber looked at piece of paper. She tried to read it, but had no idea what the little one was saying.

"I... agree?" she guessed.

She was happy to see the darkling disappear downstairs. Below, he saw a table and chairs, alone in the wide and spacious basement. There was a giant metal box, that was big enough to be a small metal room. It had a door on it, even. The closer he got, the colder it was near him. The room/box was embedded in the wall behind it.

For Jadyn, Dante, Amber and Dys, the scratching started on the doors and windows. The noises upstairs became more and more frequent and frantic.

Jadyn shut the door and latched it, just before a horde zombie could stuck its head through. Deprived of its meal, the monster started to bash at the door.

Amber threw a rifle at Dys.

"Start putting ammo in the guns. If you can do that without killing any of us, you can use a gun."

Amber, with her loaded pistol, aimed out a broken window and started firing.
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Fresh Meat
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:11 am

Amber Stone wrote:
Amber looked at piece of paper. She tried to read it, but had no idea what the little one was saying.

She was happy to see the darkling disappear downstairs. Below, he saw a table and chairs, alone in the wide and spacious basement. There was a giant metal box, that was big enough to be a small metal room. It had a door on it, even. The closer he got, the colder it was near him. The room/box was embedded in the wall behind it.

For Jadyn, Dante, Amber and Dys, the scratching started on the doors and windows. The noises upstairs became more and more frequent and frantic.

Jadyn shut the door and latched it, just before a horde zombie could stuck its head through. Deprived of its meal, the monster started to bash at the door.

"Start putting ammo in the guns. If you can do that without killing any of us, you can use a gun."

Mathias was curious. The metal box felt cool to the touch, and reminded him of some of the dwarven ice chests he had seen in Greyshore. He opened the door to it slowly...
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:08 am

Jadyn couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a gun, she didn't like them and there fore never learned how to fire one. So get left the firearms to the experts.

When she saw Mathias go down stairs two thoughts came to mind, one was shut the door and nail it shut the other was to go after him and drag his hide out and throw him out to the zombies. She really liked the thought of the latter, because just like Mathias said, "... If someone else gets eaten, you don't,". But she didn't have time for doing either, so she pulled her katana and prepared to do some hacking and wacking.
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:23 am

Mathias wrote:
Amber Stone wrote:

Mathias was curious. The metal box felt cool to the touch, and reminded him of some of the dwarven ice chests he had seen in Greyshore. He opened the door to it slowly...

Mathias pulled the door open fairly easily. The room was frosted and icy cold. The first thing the darkling noticed... was the cold air that escaped. The second thing... he saw the carcasses of dead men and women hanging on hooks like beef. Some of them stared at Mathias with a cold stare...

Amber couldn't tell how many zombies she was shooting. She was getting frustrated. She blamed everyone in this house except her. They were ruining her life!

The front door was broken down by a burly "young" farmer, horde zombie. He charged straight for Jadyn.
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Fresh Meat
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:48 am

"Oh just wonderful," Mathias whispered in shock, at the site of the human butchery.

He turned toward the stairs, then got a better idea. He then turned back toward the icebox, and hefted a large fat human down off of one of the hooks and layed it on the floor. He then heard the shooting and rushed the stairs shutting and locking the door.

Afterwords he went back to the body and began cutting the body. Either they would all die upstairs, which would be wonderful as far as he was concerned, or they would find the surprise he had waiting for them in the basement....
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:12 am

Jadyn took a few steps back and pulled her katana doing a few practice swings. She spun and ducked swinging her katana swiping her katana through its knees. As the zombie fell she side stepped the zombie and stepped forward. She pulled a dagger and thrusted it backwards aiming for the back of the zombies head.

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

(OCC: With my luck I will miss and become a zombie. LOL)
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Kyria wrote:
Jadyn took a few steps back and pulled her katana doing a few practice swings. She spun and ducked swinging her katana swiping her katana through its knees. As the zombie fell she side stepped the zombie and stepped forward. She pulled a dagger and thrusted it backwards aiming for the back of the zombies head.

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

(OCC: With my luck I will miss and become a zombie. LOL)

Zombies defense roll:

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:31 pm

The zombie broke out of Jadyn's grasp and knocked her onto her back. Fortunately for Jadyn, the monster lost track of her, and noticed an aniver just standing there. Much easier prey.

The zombie charged the aniver, that gave a high pitched scream, but was frozen in fear. The zombie charged and tackled the aniver. The aniver fought of the best it could, but the zombie kept chomping air, stretching closer to the aniver's furry body.

Amber's attack roll:
[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

Zombie's defense:
[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Amber made a shot at zombie on Dente, but only managed to blast the nose and eyes off the corpse, causing a mess to splatter on the aniver's face.

The zombie continued to try to gnaw at Dente...
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:49 am

Jadyn jumped to her feet seeing the zombie heading for the furball. Amber made a shot and didn't do much to slow the zombie down.

With katana in hand she moved forward swinging, aiming for the zombies neck (called shot -1)to decapitate it at least.

Jadyn's attack
[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 am

Zombie defense roll...
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 am

The member 'Amber Stone' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' :
No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 D20
Result : 2
Back to top Go down
Kam'Hillod
Fresh Meat
Kam'Hillod

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:15 pm

"I'm so hungry... all alone... Where am I? How did I get here? I don't remember. I'm at a farm. I see corn. I'm so hungry...

"Where are my things? I must have lost them. I wish I had some food. There's corn right there. But I don't want corn. I'm so hungry...

"My arm hurts. Why does it hurt? I can't feel it... It's gone. Where did it go? I must have lost it. I lost it with my food... I'm so hungry...

"There's a light on in that farmhouse. I see people. They're fighting zombies. Maybe I should help. I don't have any weapons. My fighting arm is gone. I don't have any of my things. I'm so hungry...

"Maybe those people will give me food. Maybe I could eat with them. Maybe I could eat them... I'm so hungry...

"I don't want to eat them! But I'm so hungry... But I can't eat them! But I'm so hungry... I must eat. I must eat them! I'm so hungry!

"Why do I want to eat them? I have to. Why? Because... I hunger... Why? I lost my arm and supplies... Why? I must! Why? Because... I'm so hungry...."
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Jadyn's blade cut cleanly, right through the zombie's neck. The head rolled on the ground, the body... still on top of Dente.

The head continued to bite at nothing. The intact brain running on instincts.

"Nice swing. Perhaps the pompous ass is correct. We should head into the cellar," said Amber.

She made sure all the doors were closed and the zombies wouldn't be able to get in. One darkling appeared at the window. He only had one arm, but it reached through towards Amber. She grapped her pistol and fired right into the skull. The ravaged body of Kam'Hillod layed on the ground outside the farmhouse...

Amber grabbed a knife, plunged it into Dente's skull, and grabbed Dys. She dragged the little riverfolk with bad handwriting into the cellar, hoping Jadyn was behind them.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Mathias finished with his work in the cellar. And heard the others making their way toward him.

As they all came bounding down the stairs, they saw the oddest thing imaginable.

Mathias had cut off the arms and legs of the dead bodies being stored in the basement.

"Start shoving these in the doorway at the top of the stairs. Build a barricade to hold off the undead!" he shouted.

Is there any other way out of this damn cellar?" he asked Amber.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:30 am

Amber looked at Mathias, and her eyes grew large.

I'm surprised I'm still drawing breath, she thought. I'm sure Mathias has caught onto me, by now, but maybe the others aren't so quick...

Amber started grabbing limbs and body parts, callously throwing the humanoid remains up to the step, making a barricade out of her dinners.

"Impressive idea, dark one. As to another exit? There's a closet under the stairs that has a passage behind it. There's a labyrinth under this farm. I only know one tunnel that leads to the barn. Unfortunately, there's probably a mess of stiffs in there. Where the other tunnels lead?..."

Amber shrugged, calmly.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:14 pm

"It's our only chance. Get in the closet everyone hurry," Mathias yelled seeing too many undead start trying to squeeze through the doorway all at the same time, while tripping over dead body parts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Mathias rushed toward the other to help but quickly fell to his knees grasping his head in pain.

"Ahhhhh!!!!! What is happ---"

His words were cut off as the world burned to red...

DM NOTE: This thread is now CLOSED! Please see the thread entitled "Red! Red! Red!' to continue playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Outlet; Dead End
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3