Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Suggestion (Should we get rid of the Arena and Fan Fiction sections of the forums?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

Forum Suggestion (Should we get rid of the Arena and Fan Fiction sections of the forums?) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Suggestion (Should we get rid of the Arena and Fan Fiction sections of the forums?)   Forum Suggestion (Should we get rid of the Arena and Fan Fiction sections of the forums?) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 am

hey guys, just curious if you like the way the forums are layed out.

I was considering doing away with the arena concept. i had considered doing so because this is the second time now I've tried to get it going, and thus far each time the only people showing interest are Nick and Asia.

And that's fine, if no one wants to do it, then it's cool, but if that's the case then perhaps I should just change it to an RP thread instead.

Would you guys rather have it as it currently is, or changed to an RP thread, or just done away with all together.

Also the fan-fiction area isn't getting a lot of posts.

I'm thinking part of the problem is because of the title.

Would you guys prefer for this to just be a general chit-chat area instead? It's kind of pointless given that we use the chat for general chit-chat (well Joe doesn't....Joe doesn't hardly talk to us at all now days...HINT HINT LOL), but I was thinking maybe we should either do away with it or make it general chit chat or something. I'm not sure what. All I know is that it's kind of pointless to have this area if it isn't going to be used all that often when we can easily just use the chat instead to share pictures, art, videos, music, and discuss various topics.

Basically I'm just curious what changes you guys think would be best to get all of us posting more and using the forums more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Nick W
Hunted
Nick W

Forum Suggestion (Should we get rid of the Arena and Fan Fiction sections of the forums?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion (Should we get rid of the Arena and Fan Fiction sections of the forums?)   Forum Suggestion (Should we get rid of the Arena and Fan Fiction sections of the forums?) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Obviously the arena hasn't gotten too much attention. You could make it an rp thread, but that didn't seem to work last time. It doesn't really matter to me. I was curious how we would play in an arena.

For the Fan Fic area, I like having it. I'm gonna keep drawing, just haven't been in the mood for a bit. But changing it to a general might be nice. I could post my videos I made then. Since they didn't have much to do with HtD, I didn't bother.

I say definitely keep Fan Fic area. And it might be nice to make it more general.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion (Should we get rid of the Arena and Fan Fiction sections of the forums?)   Forum Suggestion (Should we get rid of the Arena and Fan Fiction sections of the forums?) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Do you think we should rename the fan fic area to general or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion (Should we get rid of the Arena and Fan Fiction sections of the forums?)   Forum Suggestion (Should we get rid of the Arena and Fan Fiction sections of the forums?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestion (Should we get rid of the Arena and Fan Fiction sections of the forums?)
Page 1 of 1