Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2? Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2?   Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:08 pm

Which one should I buy if I can only get one?

And why?

Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2? Wwe_smackdown_raw_2010_box

Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2? Championsonlineboxartjune12

Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2? Standard_L4D2_box_art_ebox
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
skitz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2?   Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:44 am

well having played most of them ill though in my thoughts L4D2 all the way
Champions was way better in the beta then, on launch day they had a huge patch that made most powers worthless, there are big gaps in content where there are no missions to do sometime for a level at a time (could been changed sense i stopped playing), there isnt much to do when you reach max level (40) which doesnt take alot of time at all around 50-60 hours maybe. there is only 2 high level dungeons and both requir you to by access crystals with points you get some daily missions. it has some good things about it character creation is insanely detailed, the make you own arch nemisis is one of the best inovations ( although it doesnt
take long to lock them away permanently), more action based then most mmos ( actively need to block)

SDvsR10 has alot of great improvements over the previous years (create a story, download other peoples creations) but in all its still the same game and to me the animations seems to clip way more then last years

L4D2: ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES, mc chris talking about KH2 and RE4 will help get my point across

also Gamestop has a thing trade in 2 titles from a list and get l4d2 for $10, was seriously thinking halo3 and l4d1 off that list for me and then pick em up cheap later (still havent decided)
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2?   Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Not sure how true it is but I read online today that Champions Online is gonna go to XBox Live. If so (and that's a bi IF) it could potentially hurt WoW's sales, as well as DC Online's.
Back to top Go down
skitz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2?   Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:24 pm

it is true they have been working on a 360 version the whole time it was in development. microsoft was a partner way back when champions was still Marvel online. there was an interview the other day on some website were Bill roper one of the producers said they are still working on it. even gamestop has had march as their guess for a release date for the 360 since like july.

ps i fully paid my l4d2 today and gonna pick it up at midnight launch ( no i didnt trade my ither games in)
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2?   Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Nice. I'll just wait for Champions then for when it hits X-Box. I wont be getting L4D2 till Friday myself. Can't freaking wait. In the meantime I got desperate for a new game so I downloaded a good clean version of Worms 2 Armageddon LOL!

Need something else to play as well. I was considering downloading GTA4 for PC. Not sure if its worth the hassle though.
Back to top Go down
skitz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2?   Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:26 am

i have worms 2 we need to play some
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2?   Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 or Champions Online or Left 4 Dead 2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: