Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dungeons & Dragons Online...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

Dungeons & Dragons Online... Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons & Dragons Online...   Dungeons & Dragons Online... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:15 am

OK so i tried it out and went through the starter area. The character creation is really nice. I like the fact that it's free but that Wizards of the Coast are still able to make money by charging a one time fee to play a certain race or class. The controls are a little odd but you get used to them quickly. The one thing I don't like is the movement of a character. When turning you seem to turn almost a full 90 degrees which is sort of annoying. But that's really my only main complaint. And considering the game is free you can't really complain too much (since it is free after all). Here's a screen shot of my character sheet. I'm anxious to hear everyone else's take on the game.

Dungeons & Dragons Online... Ddcharactersheet
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
skitz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online...   Dungeons & Dragons Online... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:36 pm

I played a little when it was still subscription. Was fun I like blocking matters and you have to manually do it; I also like you can dodge spells and projectiles by side stepping them.
Back to top Go down
Briarfang
Fresh Meat
Briarfang

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online...   Dungeons & Dragons Online... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:16 pm

I started Popurum and Browden but I never got into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online...   Dungeons & Dragons Online... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Dragons Online...
Page 1 of 1