Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!

Go down 
+8
Aldion
DacenTainer
miklbane
Hunt the Dead
missladybug
Kyria
Leif
Craigzilla
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
missladybug
Fresh Meat
missladybug

(All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Cestia knew that once her temper got ahold, people were bound to get hurt. But whoever this was leading her away was insistant that they all leave immediately.

"The next time someone picks me up, they're dead," she growled while being led away.

She ground her teeth together and let the swollen ankle's pain keep her from hurting the vomit covered...whatever she was.

By the time the group neared a town, Cestia was ready for some answers. After a brief but interesting commotion, they were allowed inside.

Once they were out of earshot from the guards, she hurried to catch up to the man from earlier.

"Now who the hell are you and what do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Kyria held her hand as she got to her feet, went for dagger ready to throw it at the musket wielding moron. But before she could even get her fingers wrapped around the hilt one of the other guards swung at her connecting and knocking her out cold.

The guard knelt down and grabbed Kyria by the back of the head and looked at her with a smile and turned his friend, nodding. "She has spunk." He hefted her over his shoulder. "Almost a shame." He threw a few coins, "I say it will take him 3 days to break her."

"Nah, she's got a fire but he's good. 2 days." The man threw in his coins and made a record of the bet. "Once she's broke we'll have her up on the block within a week".

They guard then carried Kyria's limp body off to an unknown fate...
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Erron saw what happened to Kyria. He heard the man talking about having her up on "the block".

He knew exactly what he'd have to do to save her life. The bad part was, he hated her....and wouldn't be left with a choice other than saving her life.

"Damn," he muttered.

Cestia, Leif and Erron entered the city. The commotion from the scene with Kyria provided them with enough cover to get in unnoticed. The quickly made their way through the bustling streets. Erron found an inn and made his way into the establishment.

Upon doing so, the trio instantly walked into what looked to be the end of a bar fight.

And then Erron heard the voice.

"Well if it isn't th' man who has death follow him every where and walks towards death at th' same time!"

Erron turned toward the voice. Captain Hellcat walked toward him with Bonejack by her side.

"How've ye been?" she asked with a smirk.

"Surviving," he said.

"And what o' the darkling that runs with ye? Turk'en?" she asked.

"Missing. I need him," Erron replied.

"Information, will cost ye," Hellcat said crossing her arms over her chest ready to do business.

"Don't play games with me Hellcat. You know better," Erron said growing frustrated.

"I know what ye are capable of. But what ye don't know, is who me new friends are," Captain Hellcat replied.

Two men walked down a flight of stairs from the sleeping rooms in the inn, down into the common room.

Erron knew this wouldn't be easy.

"Gerrin....Hobmocker..." Erron said in a low tone.

Both looked ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Kyria awoke coughing and spewing water, then a hand grabbed the back of her head pulling her up to her feet and spinning her around then forcing her down to her knees before a woman. The one who held her pulled her head back, pulling her face up to look at the woman.

Kyria stared at the woman with hatred and defiance. The woman ran a finger down each side of her face then turned her head to each side looking at her, investigating her. Kyria started to say something and the woman quickly back handed her, causing her mouth to bleed. The woman leaned in looking Kyria in the eye. "Girl talks when spoken to and she will speak with respect."

Kyria spit in the woman's face. The woman pulled back, pissed to be told by the expression on her face. "Clean her up, then put a nice tight collar on her and make sure her chain is a short one and keep her hands bound behind her back. Potential buyers will be coming through for a preview, who knows they may be willing to pay extra for her, watching such fiery spirit be broken."

The woman turned and left. The one who had a hold of her pulled her back to the wall. Chains could be heard rattling, and before she could move a collar was placed around her neck and she was chained to the wall like an animal. Her captor checked her wrist bindings before moving in front of her. He placed a finger gently under her chin lifting her face to look at him. He flashed a toothless grin, then pulled his hand away, swinging, he struck upside her head knocking her to the ground, then kicked her several times in the gut and ribs.

She emptied her stomach upon the ground as he laughed and left her cell, leaving her to go fetch a basin and rag to clean her before the potential buyers arrive...
Back to top Go down
missladybug
Fresh Meat
missladybug

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Cestia watched as Erron talked to the unknown people. She had not gotten the answers she wanted and was getting frustrated. The only comfort was the woman who had pissed her off was now gone.

Now without focus on the woman, her ankle's pain was becoming more annoying. She needed to find a place to sit and rest. Conveniently, Erron had led them into an inn.

She scrambled her way up the barstool and let out a sigh. The bartender made a nod acknowledging her. At least it was better than getting tossed out on her ass.

"What's on the menu?"

"Stew with bread," the barkeeper replied setting a mug in front of her.

She nodded as the barkeeper went off to get her bowl. She took a sip of the piss-warm ale nearly coming right back up again. By now, the bartender had returned with the food.

Cestia took a bite and it was decent-nothing like the food from back home. Before she let her mind wonder to past memories, she heard yelling from behind her.

"God damn men," she hissed watching Erron and the others who looked like they were about to fight. "I can't even get a meal down without this shit."

She jumped from the barstool reinjuring her ankle and got in between the group.

"Give it rest," she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Erron put his hand on Cestia's shoulder.

"Trust me....these aren't people to fool with. They're dangerous," he said to her in low tones.

"Gerrin....Hob....it's been a while." Erron said, knowing talking gerrin out of a fight would be almost pointless to attempt.

"Aye," Gerrin replied, drawing his war-hammer, "Not bloody long enough. Tell me Erron....when ye left me to die in Jemeroth, was it because ye didn't believe I would be worth savin'? Or was it because ya planned to kill me anyways just like ya killed the whole damn world?"

Everyone in the bar turned to watch events unfold. The name Erron was a familiar one to everyone on Nerin Toth. And when Gerrin said his part about "killing the world" it left most of the people in the bar, fearing the worst.

"I don't sit on the throne anymore," Erron said, his fist clenching, "I'm looking for the man that does."

"Who, Turk'en? The same one who didn't only leave me to die.....but also the same one that allowed me to be broguht back from the dead as one of them!" Hobmocker said angrily.

"One of them?" Erron said confused.

"Yeah.....he brought me back as one of the undead," Hobmocker replied drawing a dagger.

"How are you alive now then?" Erron asked confused.

"Maybe ya should be asking that o' yerself!" Gerrin yelled rushing at Erron to attack.
Back to top Go down
missladybug
Fresh Meat
missladybug

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Cestia's heart races as the large man ahead of her began charging towards her and Erron. She couldn't tell much but this Erron person had kept her from fighting twice now.

"Maybe he isn't so bad," she thought.

As the man got closer, she felt herself tense up. It had only happened once in her life and the outcome...

Cestia shook her head to forget it but it didn't make the tension go away. She closed her eyes and put her hands up defensively.

The next minute, she felt a cold burst from her hands. There was no pounding against the wood floors from boots. Everything was silent for a moment and when she opened her eyes, she saw what she had feared.

The men who had charged were frozen.

"Oh God," she quivered, "Not again."
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:24 pm

"MAGE!" a voice yelled.

Erron turned to see where the voice came from.

Everyone in the bar stood, staring with hatred at Cestia.

"Oh no..."

They all rushed in.

"HELLCAT! WHERE!?" Erron demanded of the pirate, turning to put his back to Cestia's back.

"There be a woman named Syree. Look fer her down at the Willum's General Goods and Sundries. Last I heard she--"

Erron didn't give Hellcat a chance to finish.

"COME ON! Leif let's go!" he yelled grabbing Cestia by the wrist and running past the now dead and frozen Gerrin and Hobmocker up the stairs.

Erron ran up the stairs dragging Cestia with him and ducked into a sleeping room.

"Keep your eyes closed," he said.

Erron picked up the small River folk like a child and ran toward the window. he spun and let his back smash into the glass and they both found themselves falling in the night air. He wasn't sure if Leif was following or not. The druid had proven many times in the past he knew how to take care of himself though.

WHAM!

They landed on the hard ground outside.

"Nnnng!" Erron winced in pain. he reached up and pulled a long shard of glass out of the top of his head. Blood began to seep.

Cestia looked safe, but certainly startled.

"Run to the place Hellcat mentioned. Do NOT look back! GO!" he ordered her.

Erron rolled over and got to his feet.

Men and women of Medrath stared out of the window Erron and Cestia had crashed out of. And tons came rushing out of the bar, brandishing daggers and swords and table legs and anything else they could find to murder someone with.

"GO!" he yelled at her again, "Find Syree. That's all that matters now. We can't do this without Turk'en. Go and don't look back. Everything depends on you finding Syree. GO!"

It was time for Erron to go to work...
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm

(well well well, long time no see everyone, i hope if you dont mind i join this forum again and make a new character, ive been in tons of RP's like this since before and ive gained experience, so if i could join i would.)
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:44 pm

(Character Name: Darian Darkbane
Race: Human
Class: Druid
That should be enough info about him for now)

Darian lept out of a tree, landing between Erron and the others, and the people with weapons. As the all ran at him, Darian grinned.
Once the people were only a few feet away. Darian snapped his fingers as 5 rhinos came running out of the trees, smashing into the people, causing them to fly in every direction. (and that doesnt mean i killed them i just knocked them back)
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:53 pm

DacenTainer wrote:
(Character Name: Darian Darkbane
Race: Human
Class: Druid
That should be enough info about him for now)

Darian lept out of a tree, landing between Erron and the others, and the people with weapons. As the all ran at him, Darian grinned.
Once the people were only a few feet away. Darian snapped his fingers as 5 rhinos came running out of the trees, smashing into the people, causing them to fly in every direction. (and that doesnt mean i killed them i just knocked them back)

People went flying all directions.

"Whatever. Run Cestia!" he yelled not bothering to thank their rescuer at all.

The townsfolk scrambled and got to their feet and began rushing at Darian. A dwarf in the middle of the crowd pulled a small device with whirring cranks, and sprokets and springs on it. He flipped a switch on the device and tossed it onto the ground.

A huge slightly glowing green dome appeared over the entire town.

Darian and Cestia fell to their knees in pain.

Leif, making his way to Cestia and Erron, fell to his knees in pain as well.

Kyria who was locked up felt her body racked with an immense amount of pain. Due to being shackled she couldn't do anything. All she could was cry out in agony.

The green dome vanished.

Erron stood silent as the townsfolk walked forward.

Darian, Cestia, and Leif were all on the ground in far too much pain to do anything.

"That there is what's called a dampener. We dwarves are known for creating mechanical devices. Knowing what the Goddess of Vengeance tried to do to this world before, we created these items to keep anyone using magic under control. As ya can see....it works wonders. The magic in their bodies has been sucked out of them. They can't cast anything. And now their bodies are portable dampeners themselves. Everywhere they go they dampen magic around them. They can't use magical items. They can't even draw magic from the earth itself." the dwarf said smiling.

A human walked forward.

"When the dwarves created the Bleeding Machine, they knew the first people to try to figure out the changes in the world would be wizards and druids. Wizards because they can't ever mind their own business, and druids because anything they aren't used to, they instantly view as a threat to nature. It's called preventive measures."

"So now what?" Erron asked softly.

"Now," the dwarf replied as city guards rushed to the scene, "now they get locked up for threatening to send this world back into the chaos it once was. This world is finally peaceful. This city sees a few undead every now and again but for the most part we're safe here. If magic users undo the effects of the Bleeding Machine, then the world isn't safe anymore."

"This world is a lie. What happened, happened. You can't change it! BELIEVE ME! I KNOW YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST!" Erron yelled in angry tones.

"That's when we come to you...ya see, you were the one that caused all the problems before.....so now it's gonna be you that fixes 'em," an elf said walking forward.

Erron clenched his fist. He was unarmed.

"The Bleeding Machine needs a constant supply of what caused this world to fall into undeath. It needs to constantly create the mists. And you blood is the key to that," the elf said.

"Go to hell," Erron replied.

"We've been there....you created it. We don't plan on goin' back," the dwarf said.

The townsfolk rushed forward mobbing Erron. He tried to fight them off but there were too many. Soon, he, Leif, Darian, and Cestia were in shackles.

Then the beatings came. The crowd pounded on the heroes.

They each slipped into unconsciousness.

When they awoke, Cestia, Darian and Leif found themselves shackled and bound in a dungeon. hanging on a wall in a nearby cell was Kyria.

The dampener had weakened them all...

Elsewhere, Erron awoke. he flung his head around like a madman, and finally the burlap sack was removed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" he demanded.

Erron looked down. His wrists were bound behind him and he sat on a horse.

"This is to make sure we get what we need from you," a large burly man said.

Erron saw all of the townsfolk of Medrath staring on in evil glee. The large burly man put a noose around Erron's neck.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Erron yelled.

"All we need is yer blood. We don't actually need you," the dwarf from earlier smiled, and then slapped the horse with the flat of a sword.

The horse took off and the rope, connected to a nearby water tower, tightened.

The horse was now gone.....and Erron was swinging.
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Darian looked on the ground to notice a rat crawling by his chains, Darian, while noeone was looking, made some small squeeking noises as the rat ran off. A few seconds later the rat came back with some other rats, they all gathered in front of Darian as Darian squeeked some mroe noises, one of the rats ran up the stairs and out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:26 pm

DacenTainer wrote:
Darian looked on the ground to notice a rat crawling by his chains, Darian, while noeone was looking, made some small squeeking noises as the rat ran off. A few seconds later the rat came back with some other rats, they all gathered in front of Darian as Darian squeeked some mroe noises, one of the rats ran up the stairs and out of the door.

The rats scurried between the bars of the cells and up the stairs out of the dungeon.

All was silent.

Water dripped in a corner somewhere.

A large door could be heard opening.

"Th' hell?!"

"GAHHHHHH!!!! GET OFF! AHHHH!!!! YOU LITTLE SONS A BITCHES!!!! OH GOD!!! NO STOP ST--"

The screams were cut off by the sounds of a large man falling down some stairs. The man slammed into the floor of the hallway many feet between Kyria's cell and the other heroes' cell, dead, his eyes ripped out of his head.

The keys could be seen hanging from his belt, far out of reach. And a ton of dead squished rats were under his body.
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Darian made some louder squeeking noises as another rat ran out of a dark corner of the room, Darian squeeked to it a little bit. Once he was done the rat ran over to the guard, carried the keys into his mouth over to Darian and gave him the keys, causing Darian to unlock his chains followed by unlocking everyone else and freeing them.
Back to top Go down
missladybug
Fresh Meat
missladybug

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Darian, a new person to the group, had just freed everyone from their shackles. She dropped from the cuffs to the ground. Her ankle was really starting to piss her off now.

"Dammit," Cestia growled to herself.

She wasn't just mad at the ankle but at herself. How the hell could she let "that" happen again? She shook her head wishing to be somewhere else.

With another deep, painful sigh, she pushed herself up and started looking around for an exit...
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:09 pm

when Darian got to Kyria's shackles, he realized the key does fit
Darian walked over to the dead guard and pulled out his sword, then walking over to the shackles and slashing at them.
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Guards could be heard rushing down the stairs, most likely alerted by the screams of the now dead fat guard who originally had the key.

They saw the heroes freed.

There's were six total, all with armor on and holding long swords.

"Well well well.....what have we here? Not just magic users...but murderers as well it appears," one of the guards said.

"Do yerselves a favor. Get back in your cells. Yer gonna hang fer what you've done, fer sure. but there's no reason ya need to be tortured first now is there?" another commented.

Being caught off guard by the armed men, the heroes stared at the for just a moment too long.

"I SAID GET BACK IN YER CELL!" one of them shouted storming forward...

CRACK!

...and stomping down on Cestia's bad ankle snapping it in half, easily breaking it and causing bone to rip and protrude through flesh.

She crumpled to the ground in pain. Another guard stepped forward.

"You...." he said poking Darian in the chest with the tip of his sword, "drag yer friend here back over to the wall of cell and stay there, or we deal with her in our own way," he sneered pointing also at Cestia, and then licking his lips.

The guards stood ready waiting to see what move Cestia, Darian, and Leif would make...
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Darian stared at the soldier, his face perfectly calm as normal, suddenly he made a loud squeek as he jumped back
"Run" Is all Darian said as the ground began to shake and a large group of rats ran from all the corners of the room, jumping on each guard and beginning to eat their flesh.
Back to top Go down
missladybug
Fresh Meat
missladybug

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:23 pm

"Run," was all Cestia heard.

Despite the pain in her ankle, she took a step forward. Adrenaline was an amazing thing. At this rate, she wouldn't get far.

While the guards cursed and fought off the rats, Cestia seized the opportunity to grab something to help sturdy herself. Unfortunately it was only a large piece of wood that made running awkward on her short frame.

She could hear the footsteps behing getting closer as the growls from guards got farther away...
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:36 pm

missladybug wrote:
"Run," was all Cestia heard.

Despite the pain in her ankle, she took a step forward. Adrenaline was an amazing thing. At this rate, she wouldn't get far.

While the guards cursed and fought off the rats, Cestia seized the opportunity to grab something to help sturdy herself. Unfortunately it was only a large piece of wood that made running awkward on her short frame.

She could hear the footsteps behing getting closer as the growls from guards got farther away...

Cestia moved down the hall at an awkward pace and then felt the pain shoot up her leg into her back and straight to her brain. She fell screaming.

The break in her ankle met it's goal ripping out her achilles tendon and any flesh at all that provided stability. The weight on the break was just too much. She eyed the ankle and saw that her foot was now barley even hanging on her leg by a strip of flesh.

More guards came down the stairs.

In front of Cestia were the guards. Behind her was the cell she came from. There was no where left to go.

While the other guards still in the cell with Darian and Leif were flailing about trying to get the rats off of them on of the guards tumbled toward Darian spinning and screaming as some 50 rats crawled all over him pulling at his flesh. The sword in the guards hand clanked against Darian's sword. As the guard continued to spin, in his other hand was a dagger that had been concealed up until this point. The dagger slashed across Darian's eyes, cutting deep.

The guards in the cell with Darian all fell dead from the rats, and most of the rats were dead too. Those few rats still alive scurried away in fear never to be seen again.

Never to be seen again...

...especially by Darian. He cried in pain as his eyes bled. He was now blind. One lone rat stayed near his side....as if almost concerned...and began squeaking at Darian

Only Darian could understand the rat....and what it said shocked him..."I will be your eyes."

It then crawled onto his shoulder.

One of the guards near the stairs next to Cestia raised his sword high above his head and brought it down quickly at Cestia's neck.....
Back to top Go down
missladybug
Fresh Meat
missladybug

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Cestia watched as a very large guard started bringing a sword down on her neck. Before she could think, her tiny hand came up grabbing the guard by the balls.

He screeched in pain dropping the sword. Unfortunately it slit along Cestia's forearm down to the muscle. The pain was unbearable now and she felt herself blacking out despite her inner struggle.

Cestia's mind drifted to a dream, a distant memory, she only had a couple times. It was one that haunted her to the core.

She was in the old pub her parents owned. She and her two sisters were helping, as usual, with serving the patrons.

"Table six," her mom told her.

She filled the mugs with the beer and carried them over to the table. It was surrounded by a group of large men that looked highly intimidating. Of course, working in the pub for so many years, Cestia and her family were used to these types.

"Aren't you a pretty lil thing," one of the scruffier, no good men said.

"How much for ya," another asked.

"Out of your price," she scoffed then started walking off.

"I don't think so princess." The scruffy man grabbed her arm to pull her on his lap.

"Get your hands off her," she heard from the bar.

Without looking, she knew her Mom was already grabbing the pistol.

[This was the point in the dream Cestia hated. Most of the time she was able to wake herself before this part came. But her body wasn't working right.]

Before the man could move, Cestia's Mom sent a bullet into the back wall of the pub. The man then clenched his hand around her throat and began squeezing...her vision started to blur and the worst part of the memory was coming true.

The next thing Cestira remembered was waking up outside the pub. The entire building was ablaze and nobody could be found, not even her family.

"Mom," she yelled, "Sissy. Where are you guys?"

The moments flew by as she realized that nobody was around. She had searched every place outside except the tavern. They were nowhere.

"You," she heard behind her. She turned to see one of the townspeople limping towards her. "You did this," the riverfolk walked towards her pulling out a dagger.

"What are you doing Ryell?"

Without another word, Ryell leaped at Cestia. Flinching, Cestia waited until the impact time passed. Nothing. She opened her eyes to find Ryell, a family friend, on the ground lifeless.

"This wasn't me," she whispered to herself.

"Here she is," someone yelled from around the pub corner.

Cestia looked up to see a group with weapons running after her yelling. As they approached she started to back away.

"What happened? Where's my family?"

"You are no longer welcome here," the town mayor approached. "Leave immediately Cestia."

For a moment Cestia thought she was dreaming.

"This can't be happening," she spoke moving towards them.

"Not a step further. Now get," the mayor growled raising a sword. "Murderers are not welcome here no matter who they are."

She took a step back as the crowd continued moving forward towards her. With another step she ran off into the trees.

"Cestia," she heard behind her.

Afraid to stop, she kept running.

"Cestia," she heard again. Only this time, she realized it was not from her memory. It was from someone around her...something happening in the present.

Slowly, her mind came back to the present.
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Leif didn't know the dwarf or riverfolk that were confronting Erron. He slowly started back towards the inn's entrance. While the three chatted, Leif hoped he wouldn't get sucked into it. He didn't know these men, but that didn't mean they didn't know him!

Unfortunately, Erron shouted Leif's name. The two stared at him. They gave a look that Leif figured meant that they might know. Either way, he needed to flee. Instead of following the mage and Erron, Leif ran out the best way he could think: the front door.

He heard a window shatter, and easily found Erron and Cestia. He helped Cestia up, letting Erron handle himself. Before they could run anymore, Leif was shot down with that dwarven gadget. For the first time, he felt his powers lose him. His druid powers faded away. He panicked. What was he without his powers? He's never been without his powers!

Except... no... there was one other time... but... when?... Then the beatings came.

Somewhere, in another time, there was a rich jungle. The inhabitants were mostly aniver. They worked hard with their local tribes, building what they had. They survived off the land, sometimes becoming one with it better than any druid could possibly dream. It was a hard, stressful life, but it was worth it to the aniver. Besides local tribe wars, the aniver had a great thing going for them... Then an elf came ashore, wanting to escape his past. No one can ever escape their past.

The wizard found himself exploring the jungle, discovering temples as a hired man. No... not hired... blackmailed... into this quest. Still... what the wizard discovered was priceless. Something only legends could ever properly describe... love.

The woman of his life journeyed with him. The small group of blackmailed individuals trekked through the muggy jungles looking for a temple. Well, they found it. Finally, their debts would be paid, and they could live their own lives, and perhaps... the wizard could find piece with the woman he loved.

Their employer had other plans. In order to safeguard the discovery, those that had discovered the temple, now had to die. The mage was too slow. The woman, Krysten, was stuck down. The wizard, in his rage, discovered his true powers in the arcane, and just how powerful he could be... he destroyed the fool that hired them, but he wasn't settled yet. No, he learned, now. No one can escape their past.

Born now, the elven wizard Lehti. His anger fed his power, his power fed the temple and the Immolation was built. Lehti's legacy grew as a slaver, and a mad wizard. Soon, adventurers came... they would stop Lehti. They did stop Lehti... but at a cost... Most of the aniver had lost their loved ones. And those that adventured to stop Lehti, found that it wasn't just inhabitants of the tropical island that were being captured, but mages... Many... some were even lovers to the heroes. With the help of a young riverfolk wizard, the heroes defeated Lehti, and the wizard was free from his insanity. But he would soon learn again: no one can escape their past.

Leif awoke... Slowly...

Slowly he opened his eyes. He was in the cell with Cestia and a man he'd never seen before. He blinked his eyes, sleepily. His head hurt, but compared to the others, he seemed to be faring well.
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Leif looked at Cestia, she didn't seem to be fairing as well as the taur. Leif wanted greatly to heal her, but because of that damned dwarf, he would have to rediscover his powers.

Then, the guards appeared. The new man, an apparent druid, had conjured rats to attack and was soon blinded by the attack. Cestia, despite her wounds, managed to take down a guard, but not without being injured. He arm was slashed, and she seemed to fade out, going somewhere deep inside her mind... Leif knew that sensation all too well.

Taking the girl's make-shift cane, the picked it up and swung upwards into the guards face, as he was getting up. Leif then held the riverfolk. He tore off the pathetic piece of cloth around his torso and used it with the wooden cane to wrap her leg. Then he wrapped her bleeding arm.

"Cestia! Cestia..." Leif called.

"Don't give up! We can get out of here. I can heal you! I know I can..."

Leif knew he'd find his powers again, cause... he knew...

"You can never escape your past..." he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:04 pm

The remain guards came toward Leif, and soon he was overwhelmed by sheer numbers alone. They beat the minotaur badly. His eyes were swollen shut. His nostril had a nasty deep gash in it. But the brushes and superficial wounds were nothing compared to what would next....

Cestia and Leif were drug back to their cell. Before Darian could stand a guard slammed his foot into Darien's face shattering his jaw.

All three lay on the floor of the cell across from Kyria's, beaten, bloody and near death.

And then more beatings came.

Darian was slammed against the wall. His pet rat ran for cover into his backpack. Darian felt the guard grab him by the hair and slam his face into the wall breaking his orbital bone. An armored knee came into contact with his spine snapping it in half, crippling him.

He fell to the floor not moving. The guard glanced around the room and found a stone block and brought it toward Darian. He set the block on the floor and rolled Darian to his stomach. He then opened Darian's mouth and placed it on the edge of the block.

And then he stomped down onto the back of Darian's head. Darian's jaw was mangled mess. Blood was everywhere. The force from the blow had ripped Darian's tongue out of his mouth. He barely breathed.

Leif was drug into the room. Two guards each grabbed on of the minotaurs horns and pulled as if it were a giant wish bone. SNAP! SNAP! He felt the horns break and howled in pain. Another guard booted him the face sending Leif onto his back onto the floor. The guard draw a sword and sat on top of Leif and dug the blade into the Minotaur's stomach, carving and digging. It didn't matter that Leif was being held down by the other two guards. he would have been too weak to fight back. The guard on top of him drove his fist into the open hole in Leif's stomach. Leif could feel the man's hand inside of him as it grabbed something. Leif vomited all over himself as the guard yanked Leif's intestine out of his stomach. the guard took the organ and wrapped it around Leif's throat and began strangling him to death.

Cestia felt a snap and screamed in terror as her arm flopped limply on the stone floor beside her, her elbow broken in half. A guard rolled her over by the hair and began punching her in the face again and again and again and again and again. Her teeth were shattered out of her face. She was covered in blood.

How she still lived no one knew. The guard stood up and brought his foot crashing down into her left knee cap breaking the leg. She sat up screaming and receiving another punch to the face.

Kyria hung in her cell watching it all. And then guards entered her cell. They wasted no time and drove a spear into her stomach. she cried out in pain. And then another spear came stabbing into her bicep. And then another into her thigh. And then another into her ribs. She was beaten in the face next with a small carpenter's hammer, parts of her skull caving in from the blows.

Erron hung limp and not moving at all. The townsfolk left him. A crow landed on his shoulder and began pecking at his face and neck, and tore off a strip of flesh from his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:17 pm

BLAM!

The shot rang out echoing off of the stone walls.

The guard on top of Cestia fell over dead a bullet hole clean through his head.

The other guards turned.

A hail of gunfire from muskets and flint lock pistols shot through the air shredding the guards.

Blood was everywhere.

It would be what some in Medrath would years later call "The Torment". The dungeon would never be used again. Not for hundreds of years. Everyone believed it to be cursed.

"Get them up and on the ship. I'm going to find Erron," Hellcat said.

Cestia woke first on the ship. She was covered in bandages and in severe pain. But it looked as if her injuries were healed. She fell out of the hammock and wandered out of the door of the room onto the deck of a flying ship.

"Welcome to The Sky Palace III," Bonejack said, "ye can probably remove the bandages now. yer all healed up. Go see Browden over there. He found yer folks' gear when ye were captured a few weeks ago. Aye, I know...I'd be surprised to. But that's how long ye've been out. About two or three weeks now. Thought we were gonna lose the minotaur for a minute there. If it weren't for her majesty Zoei Fantasy and her healing abilities ye all would have been dead. We still be huntin' fer Cap'n Hellcat and that man she called Erron. Haven't found neither yet."

Kyria awoke on the ship. Her wounds were healed. She wandered to the deck of the ship and had heard all that Bonejack said, and began to plot her next move.

Darien woke and found himself in a similar situation as Cestia. When he wandered out of the room, he remembered his spine being broken in half. he was completely confused as to how he could walk now and how his injuries had been healed. Then he heard Bonejack explaining things to Cestia. His eye-site wasn't able to be restored. It seemed his other injuries were but his eyes had been damaged far too badly. He felt his small pet rat on his shoulder. The rat thanked him for not dying, complained about being hungry and told him where Browden was so he could get his gear.

Leif was the last to wake. He was confused. Why was he in a pile of hay. His injuries were healed, but he couldn't figure out why he was in a pile of hay. And then something else made him even more curious. Why was he now a full-fledged bull!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

(All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: