Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dead Will Hunt

Go down 
+14
Aelemar
Hunt the Dead
Popurum
Draylas Redoran
miklbane
Ariella
Asia
Aldion
Saliith Shadow scale
Hellcat
Onni Scaletail
Zachy
DacenTainer
Craigzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Lucian threw An'Zaw off and glared at him. He was angry.

"What are you doing here!" he said in a shouty whisper.

"What this should be a good thing old friend." Grey throat replied.

"I only got you out of the jail because they were going to pull you apart for no reason...boot's maybe." he said to An'Zaw Grey Throat.

Lucian then turned spotting all the undead he then looked to Onni and saw the anger in his face he then looked at the darkling he was going to flee.

Lucian grabbed the darkling's collard and pulled him up tossing him in front to Onni.

"I swear An'Zaw if you double cross me or Onni, that Grey Throat will be turning red." he said with a grin.

He then looked over to Onni and gently calmed his bear as it awoke the undead were all around.

The bear roared and stood as the wagon shook, Lucian sighed and pat the bear on the head it jumped as saliva flew from his mouth, he landed in the pile of undead and fought heard ignoring there bites they would soon overwhelm him. But it would by the group time.
Back to top Go down
Onni Scaletail
Fresh Meat
Onni Scaletail

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Onni watched as Sarek ran off, and then looked back at the zombies. He was pissed.

"I finally help one of you damn mammals and you get me eaten! That's a lesson to me. Never make deals with someone that buys your blood!" Despite telling An'Zaw to remain silent, Onni had no qualms about shouting at the top of his lungs.

The stiffs already saw him. It didn't matter at this point...

Then the werewolf woke up and started talking about Onni like they were allies. That was a laugh! Stupid human.

He did end up grabbing the darkling and dragging him back, but Onni didn't care.

The bear then leapt off the cart and into the horde of undead.

Finally, the bear will die, thought Onni.

Now that the path was clear, there was just one thing left to do. He released one of his blades on his fist. He then cut a gash on the darkling's leg.

"I thank you for your gift, darkling. You're all the opportunity I need, now."

Onni then shoved the darkling off the cart, and kicked the steed driving the cart. Now the bear, and the darkling would provide a good diversion.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:46 pm

A day later the wagon pulled into a small un-named village near the Toi Swamp. Onni was at his wits ends with his two allies.

The small village consisted of two houses, a barn, a church, and a horsestable. The barn had been modified into a tavern, but the only person inside was the barkeep who also looked like he was the preacher of the church as well (plus he was drunk). The town had maybe 12 people in it at best.

The barkeep/preacher wandered out of the barn, tripped, and saw the wagon pull into the village.

*HIC!* You cansh parksh the wagons overs theresh in the shtables," he instructed to Onni.

As Onni did so a man came riding into town.

"Samvel! Samvel! Ya ain't gonna believe this!" the man yelled from his horse.

"Quitsh yellings *HIC!*" the barkeep/preacher said holding his hungover head.

The man on the horse pointed back past Onni.

Everyone turned to look.

Sarek could be seen riding on the back of Bear into town. The bear limped, and Sarek was drinking from a canteen.

The darkling casually stepped off of Bear, "excuse me good sir," he said in his whispering voice to Samvel the barkeep/preacher, "would you happen to have a stable I could put my steed in? You see we've been--"

The bear collapsed dead from injuries.

"Ahhh...perhaps just a room then in your fine establishment?" Sarek said walking into the barn/tavern.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Onni Scaletail
Fresh Meat
Onni Scaletail

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:13 pm

"For the love of the dead gods! Stop stalking me!" Onni was screaming at the Sarek. For the townspeople, it may have been an interesting sight. A lizardman riding into town ahead of a darkling on a bear, accusing the darkling of sexual harassment.

Onni then completely ditched An'Zaw and Lucien, heading straight for the inn.

"I'll pay for a room, but I'm not sharing with any of them!"

The lizard could be seeing skulking and cursing to himself, obviously tired of this adventure in hell.

He didn't like where he was going, and he didn't like who he was going with! Then a thought came to his mind. He came back out of the inn and started yelling at Sarek.

"And keep your hands off my horse!"

Onni looked at the preacher/inn owner.

"If so much as sniffs that mammal's road apples, shoot him! Twice! Then give me the weapon to shoot him again!"
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Lucian glanced at his bear for moment, well used to be his bear. He then look at Sarek and to Onni. He glanced to An'Zaw who just laughed. Lucian sighed at An'Zaw was only along for the laugh, the fight, and the possible stealing.

"Give me a room to, An'Zaw here will help you clean up." he said before An'Zaw could say anything.

Lucian stretched slightly a man glanced at Lucian he must have known the rumor's he touched the hilt of his silver dagger.

"GRRR!" Lucian said jumping at him the man fell over and stood back up lucian begain laughing uncontrollably.

Lucian was tired so he made his way to his room set his gear down and layed down for the night.

.................................................................................................................

An'Zaw was mumbling to himself as he scrubbed tables and chairs.

The barkeep pipped up to the lizard man.

"And when yer *hic* done with that clean the floor to, or ye be on me *hic* boots!" as he stumbled out back to take a piss.

"Of all things that damned Lucian, and the fecking gecko who thinks his in charge!" An'Zaw grumbled as he ran over took a few swings from the barkeeps drink and spit in it.

He chuckled to himself as he went back to work.
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Fresh Meat
Hellcat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Hey guys it's Jacque, here's my character:

Character

Name: Oceana of the Gaslamp Quarter
Race: Human
Faction: Rogue (Unaligned)
Sex: Female
Hair: Long black hair tied back into a pony tail with a leather strap.
Eyes: Blue

Weapons and Gear: Flintlock Pistol & Whip. Black leather pants, black knee-high boots withj silver laces up the backs of them, black leather bra, with a black waist-coat.

History: She's a thief, not a politician. Libraries don't really have too much history on theives.

Oceana walks down a lonely alley, peering into the street...."careful, careful.." she tells herself as she walks up to the closets mare her fingers slipping in and out of the saddlebags working quickly her eyes scanning windows and doorways.
Back to top Go down
Onni Scaletail
Fresh Meat
Onni Scaletail

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:54 pm

During the night, while the inn was at its quietest, Onni got up from his bed. He hadn't slept at all during his stay there, but it would be worth it to be rid of those three.

He quietly slipped out of his room, not even allowing light to revel him. He made his way to the main room and to the front door. He was used to moving quickly and silently around undead, and it was all too easy to leave the inn without anyone knowing.

He left the door to the inn open, not wanting to risk it slamming. He hurried in a sneaky way, to the stables.

He was about to unhitch the cart from his horse (now that he didn't need to tow any of those bums), when he heard a noise. Someone was in there with him...

He got quiet and ducked under the horse.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Lucian woke up from his nightmares it seems he had them every night he was the beast yet again. But massacring a village.

Lucian was able to retain some sent and hearing ability's due to his curse. He sniffed the air and got Onni's sent. He saw the open door and could put two and two together, of what Onni was up two.

He crept out and spotted Onni, couldn't make out who the second person was, was it Sarek trying to steal his horse, was it An'Zaw trying to nab something from him who knew?

Lucian crept closer, right as he could make out two figures a dagger pressed against his throat the soft whisper spoke to him threateningly.

"Move and I'll slice your throat, then kill your friend," the person said.

Lucian held perfectly still ready to run and jump on the horse if Onni were to run and ready to help him if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Fresh Meat
Hellcat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:30 am

Oceana, saw some shadows move toward the stables, she followed not too closely to check things out. Ducking behind a stack of hay, she peered out into the darkness...was that the flash of a dagger??? "who are these people?" she asked herself..."and how rich will their pockets make me tonight?" she snaked her whip between her fingers, caressing it. She saw two dark figures one with a dagger. She saw another near a wagon. Divide and conquer as the saying goes....she moved silently toward the wagon, slipping into it. She could hear his breath....and her own heartbeat loudly in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Onni Scaletail
Fresh Meat
Onni Scaletail

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:01 am

Too many sounds started to come from all over. Onni didn't like be stalked, specially when he couldn't see who was stalking him. Probably that darkling, wanting Onni. Perv.

The lizard heard more than one noise though. And he was not going to risk thinking the sounds were leaves or wind. The only thing, he was kind of trapped. He could run out the front, but he'd lose the horse. He could try and take the horse, and run, but then he'd likely get stabbed.

An irritated hiss left his throat, and he grabbed it, angry at himself.

Bah! The horse would just make him a target of raiders, and wouldn't be much help against undead if they overwhelmed him.

No, poor horsey. Better safe than sorry, unfortunately. Poor Onni, having to start going to Peregren on his own.

He started to sneak down away from the horse and cart, leaving through one of the other stalls.

Once he felt like he had a good enough start, he sprinted towards the nearest tree. With mind boggling ease, he slipped up high and looked down to see if anyone was coming, ready to jump to the next tree.

He didn't remember much about being raised in the Toi Swamps, but he remembered enough.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:02 am

"Is there a reason you're in my tree?" Sarek whispered above Onni, startling the aniver causing him to crash down through the branches to the ground.

By the time Onni scrambled to his feet, Sarek had lithely climbed down next to the aniver.

"Shhh," he whispered and then pointed.

Dull pink eyes....hundreds of them....could be seen in the woods watching Onni and Sarek.

"They're hunting us friend.....the dead.....the dead will hunt."
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:10 am

Meanwhile the assailant had the dagger to Lucian's throat, and he began to feel it drag across pushing ever so harder as it began to cut his skin he threw himself backwards. Throwing off the man he then picked him by the collar as blood began to trickle down his neck.

He glared into the man's eyes, "That, hurt!" he spoke angrily whispering to the man as he through him into the into the cart scaring Oceana as she instinctively drew her dagger.

Lucian growled between his teeth slightly.

At this point An'Zaw stumbled out drunk and loud getting the zombie's attention.

"That's not good," he spoke in that strong reptile accent.

He drew his crossbow and climbed back into the inn barricading the door's and windows.

Lucian walked over to the man and pulled him away from Oceana as the man was beginning to attack her. Lucian dispatched of him quickly with his longsword he sheathed it and turned looking at the undead.

"FUCK!" he shouted, he then spotted Onni's eye's glint in the tree during the night.

Lucian looked to the woman he just met.

"Wait her I'll be right back." he said as he ran to the inn pounding on the door. It didn't open, of course he should have expected that from An'Zaw.

Lucian ran back as the undead grew closer jumping in the front of the cart he handed his large over sized Dwarven magnum to Oceana.

"SHOOT!" he shouted at her.

He snapped the reins of the horse heading straight for the tree that Onni was in.

As he rode by the inn he glanced at An'Zaw who was shooting undead from the window's with his crossbow. He yelled at him and pointed to the tree.

The wheel's were beginning to buckle under the undead, the horse was starting to falter and soon Oceana and Lucian would be overwhelmed.

He was nearly to the tree one wheel broke lose they were done for. When suddenly Lucian shouted at An'Zaw

"NOW!!!!!!"

Lucian stood on the wagon as it began to overturn and jumped holding onto Oceana's wrist pulling her with him he was jumping into the tree!

He extended his hand and the cross bolt hit the tree as he wrapped his hand around it. Lucian was supporting both there weight but he couldn't put this up for much longer.

Suddenly a zombie grabbed hold of Oceana's leg if she didn't act quick it was going to bite her ankle.

As this was all going on An'Zaw shot a few more cross bolt's in succession above each other to use as a ladder to get them into the tree. After this was done he beagan to shoot undead with pin point accuracy in the head.

Lucian looked up as he strained under the weight of him, Oceana and the zombie plus he didn't know if the cross bolt's would support all that weight as well.

"Onni! get your scaly ass over here and pull as up!" he demanded.

Sarek began drawing his weapon's prepared for a fight.

they were not in a good situation...not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Onni Scaletail
Fresh Meat
Onni Scaletail

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:04 pm

After Sarek rudely and violently knocked poor Onni out of the tree, the lizardman was about to slap Sarek. However, he then noticed the eyes that the darkling mentioned. And Onni could then hear the terrible sounds.

Before the undead got too close, Onni slapped Sarek across the face.

"Stay out of my trees."

Onni then ran to a tree much further from the others. He shimmied up to a branch and sat down. He watched as Lucien and the woman stole Onni's horse and cart. Mammals have to respect for Onni's property. He scowled.

Then the two were trying to climb the tree and failing. Onni started cackling at them, for thinking they could do what Onni can.

He then herd Lucien start to make commands.

"I don't take orders from mammals!" called Onni, ditching Oceana and Lucien at the tree Sarek knocked Onni out of.

Damn tree thieves. Stole my idea, too! Stupid mammals can't think for themselves...

Onni was regretting saving the werewolf's life.
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Fresh Meat
Hellcat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Oceana while being taken by surprise grabbed on for dear life with one hand and her other hand with a mind of it's own, wandered into this stranger's pockets, searching, gathering. Her mind wandering until she forced herself to focus on balance. She pushed herself from this wanna be hero. "he would probably enjoy that if I wasn't so good at pickpocketing." She thought to herself. Then snapped her whip and wrapped it around a higher branch, swinging up she balanced on a thick branch near the trunk. The undead are closer now....ughhhh the smell.....she held her stomach as it revolted against the smell of rotten flesh....something she will never get used to, something that stirs within her a sadness and anger beyond reason. Oceana pushed the tears back, fought the nausea, now to fight some zombies......but how?
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Hundreds of undead came rushing forward.

"Look I--" Srek tried to say to Onni, but he turned and the aniver was out of sight.

Sarek turned back to the undead.

"Heh," he laughed nervously.

He then ran.

He ran as fast as he could through the trees.

The undead were catching up fast.

One reached and grabbed his shoulder.

Sarek vanished.

BLORCH!!!

Sarek all of the sudden exploded out of one of the other zombies.

BLORCH!!!

BLORCH!!!

BLORCH!!!

"Getting tired here," he muttered and took off running again.

Then he saw Lucian hanging from a tree.

"Excuse me," he said whispering climbing up Lucian and accidentally kicking him out of the tree.

Lucian slammed to the ground and found himself on his back surrounded by undead all of which looked at him hungrily.

As they began to reach for him and huge explosion could be heard. Those who looked into the distance past the trees could see raging fire coming from the small village.

SHOOM! SHOOM! SHOOM!

A huge ogre zombie came crashing through the woods. It stomped on Lucian running him over and bowled over the zombies surrounding Lucian, all while carrying two halves of a now dead An'Zaw.

It threw one half, not really aiming at anything, and hit Onni in the face knocking him out of his tree to the ground.

SNAP!

Onni felt the bone in his tail snap in half from landing on the ground wrong.

The ogre zombie began devouring the other half of An'Zaw.

Sarek climbed higher and found himself near Oceana.

"GAH!" he shouted in surprise not expecting to see her, "More people in my tree. Well I suppose I could share it....with you."
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Lucian couldn't believe it felt like the tree he was once hanging from just rolled on top of him.

Lucian would have been angry, not so much that An'Zaw died because he was a crook anyways. But because Sarek caused this to happen. Only one thing was blotting out everything else...the curse.

Lucian began screaming uncontrollably loud crunching and snapping sounds of bone were heard.

Lucian's scream's and yell's turn to howl's.....angry howls. So there he stood a massive werewolf like beast coated in black fur....not for long.

Lucian howled at the moon as Oceana and Sarek looked at him slightly puzzled.

Lucian stared at the undead looking down at them the ogre zombie slowly turned around. He swiped his arm clawing the head off two zombies in one swipe.

He then picked another one up and ripped it in half throwing the two pieces knocking another zombie down.

He then bit down at the top of one zombie taking the top of his head off his pit it out. and All that was left was the ogre

He ran on two legs turning to all fours and lunged the ogre zombie caught him and tried snapping at lucian.

He squirmed the ogre tossed him and Lucian was impaled by a tree branch he snarled in snapped trying to squeeze himself free, to no avail the ogre closed in.

The ogre stood before him and Lucian pushed with his legs and arms snapping the tree limb from him he hugged the ogre impaling the two together.

Lucian then grasped the ogre's head and began pulling it then crunched and began to tear as he ripped the entire head from his body.

Lucian squirmed more ripping the branch from him leaving it in the ogre the same process that happened before happened again.

Lucian lay on the ground, tired, naked and with a hole in his gut.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Lucian wrote:
Lucian couldn't believe it felt like the tree he was once hanging from just rolled on top of him.

Lucian would have been angry, not so much that An'Zaw died because he was a crook anyways. But because Sarek caused this to happen. Only one thing was blotting out everything else...the curse.

Lucian began screaming uncontrollably loud crunching and snapping sounds of bone were heard.

Lucian's scream's and yell's turn to howl's.....angry howls. So there he stood a massive werewolf like beast coated in black fur....not for long.

Lucian howled at the moon as Oceana and Sarek looked at him slightly puzzled.

Lucian stared at the undead looking down at them the ogre zombie slowly turned around. He swiped his arm clawing the head off two zombies in one swipe.

He then picked another one up and ripped it in half throwing the two pieces knocking another zombie down.

He then bit down at the top of one zombie taking the top of his head off his pit it out. and All that was left was the ogre

He ran on two legs turning to all fours and lunged the ogre zombie caught him and tried snapping at lucian.

He squirmed the ogre tossed him and Lucian was impaled by a tree branch he snarled in snapped trying to squeeze himself free, to no avail the ogre closed in.

The ogre stood before him and Lucian pushed with his legs and arms snapping the tree limb from him he hugged the ogre impaling the two together.

Lucian then grasped the ogre's head and began pulling it then crunched and began to tear as he ripped the entire head from his body.

Lucian squirmed more ripping the branch from him leaving it in the ogre the same process that happened before happened again.

Lucian lay on the ground, tired, naked and with a hole in his gut.

"Well that's new," Sarek whispered slightly surprised.
Back to top Go down
Onni Scaletail
Fresh Meat
Onni Scaletail

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:24 pm

After Onni broke his tail, he spasmed in pain. All he could do was roll onto his front. The undead were coming though. He didn't want to go up a tree a third time. They were becoming bad luck for him.

A couple zombies were coming for Onni. However, the remains or An'Zaw were right there next to him. He grabbed what he could and flung the half-corpse at the undead. It wasn't hard enough to knock them down, but at least it was a snack that would distract them.

Throwing the body, however, caused more pain in Onni's tail. No choice, he had to climb up again. This time was much slower, and he made sure he settled on a large branch.

He was used to having his tail as a tool to balance with. Now it was killing him. Luckily, Onni kept the cloth from Greyshore. He broke off a thick branch with a fist blade, then fashioned it into a crude brace using the cloth. He almost fell backwards out of the tree trying to get the tail set. Once it was set, he turned towards where the werewolf had been.

"I blame you for th-" Onni saw the man with the hole in him, and Onni got quiet. Onni hated violence unless it was directed at undead.

Onni began pouting, while holding onto the tree, angry that he couldn't be angry at Lucien.

"Who's idea was it to climb the trees anyway?" he mumbled to himself. No one could hear him because he had to be in a tree of his own.
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Fresh Meat
Hellcat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Oceana struck out with her whip, striking branch after branch breaking them off, watching them fall bashing a few skulls, and piercing into the eyes and throats of several zombies. No real damage but definately slowing some down. Her whip tangled, she pulled and pulled, then lost her balance and began falling, she kicked out with her heals as she swang out into the crowd of undead. "gotta....find...there....an opening"....she dropped to ground next to the naked man with the hole in his belly...the smell of blood...rotten blood filled her nostrils....the sight of the man with the wound....her head spun and all went dark...
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Lucian slowly came to the undead all around him being naked ment he didn't have his weapons he looked at the hole in his stomach he was week and losing blood fast.

He was breathing heavy and sweating as he tore a piece of clothing from Oceana wrapping it around his wound. He then strained and picked her up in his arms, he then looked at Onni and looked to the path to Port Skell as if saying "go there" Lucian began hobbling with Oceana to the town were the barkeep's horse was with a wagon and a blanket in the back.

He set Oceana down gently in the back of the wagon there was a gray wool blanket that he covered her up with. along with a brown wool blanket that Lucian draped over him to cover himself and keep warm.

He snapped the reins and made there way down along Port Skell's trail, Lucian was getting a fever and his wound would soon get infected. And it was getting difficult to keep going he stopped the wagon at the trail were an cabin was, it would suffice for shelter.

Lucian left the wagon were Onni would spot it and carried Oceana into the the shelter he gentley set her down in a half wrecked chair.

He couged and leand up against the wall slowly drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Fresh Meat
Hellcat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Oceana woke with a start....where was she....the man-wolf was there and he looked wounded....she quickly reached for her whip....gone..."Damn" she thought. Her leather waist coat was torn....spying the matching leather strip on the man-wolf...she quickly understood. She walked to him slumped over on the floor and placed the blanket around him. She looked around the room and found an old bottle of spirits...she uncorked the bottle and smelled.....THAT cleared her brain of any cobwebs...whoa. She dampened an old dish cloth with some of the spirits and began to pat his lips with it. She glanced around the room, what could she stop the bleeding with? She took the bottle and lifted it to his mouth just a taste to ease what was coming next. Resting his head under her waist coat, she moved more quickly now, binding his hands and feet with clothes line she found outside. Then she turned to building a fire in the fireplace, warmth and light filled the small space. She raised a poker and looked it over slowly....and placed it in the very heart of the fire. Oceana gathered a fishing hook and line....this too will do. She poured out some spirits into a tin cup and placed the fishing hook and line inside. With a softly spoken prayer she began lifting the poker now glowing...and stepped toward Lucien.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Lucian was awake at this point, but he needed her help. He glanced at her instruments he then clenched his jaw together tight.

This was gonna hurt like hell.

"Thank you, for everything," he said with a soft smile that soon turned into more cough's.

He clenched his teeth together again....he hoped like hell her plan would work. As a matter of fact, it had to.
Back to top Go down
Onni Scaletail
Fresh Meat
Onni Scaletail

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Onni watched as his horse and cart was taken off by Lucien and that woman. He almost went to save her himself, but of course, that would just backfire.

He wasn't sure if Sarek left with them. The darkling probably was gone. Leaving Onni alone.

He stared down at the ground and watched the zombies bumbling about. He had thrown a stick off a ways to distract them. They probably could smell him, but they didn't look up yet. Not that it mattered.

Onni wasn't sure what to do. His tail hurt, and he wanted to rest, but he didn't want to remain in the tree too long.

Stupid mammals for leaving him...

There was a reason Onni hated people. It was a risk trusting anyone. Damn humans, damn elves and darklings and dwarves. Damn mammals!

He was alone though. Seemed to work best for him most of the time. Once he felt like he and his tail would be fine, he'd climb down, kill any stiffs that got too close, and try heading to Peregren on his own.

Of course... maybe he could catch up to them?
Back to top Go down
Saliith Shadow scale
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Name: Saliith Shadow scale
Race: Reptile Anvier
Class: Rogue/Assassin/Blood mage (arcane and stealthy!)
Scale color: Mainly Orangeish Redish, with some darker blue's along the tale and chest and hint of dark dark blue on his cheeks.
Hair: long spikey with black beads at the base of each spike.
Eye: Orange lizard eyes
Armor: he wears light leather black armor, suited for mobility

Weapons: Saliith tends to quick on his feet using Blood magic, which he is very skilled in but rarely uses with many people around due to attention. He is a very good rogue/Assassin being former Acteaus Nimius. He also has a dagger, a short sword and a blade he created all his own. It's short sword varation, it has its handel coming out of the side. So it allows him to hold the blade against his arm. When holding it and his arm extended it goes to about his bicep, he also has two of these. As well as a crossbow.

History: Saliith was born into Acteaus Nimius as a hacthling and trained throughout his whole life, he became very gifted not only in blood magic but regular magic as well, overtime he believed killing for money was unjust and didn't make sense there was enough trouble in the world with out so he left.
............................................................................................................

Saliith walked slowly he was never really afraid of the undead, cautious but not afraid. What got his attention was the mass standing around the base of a tree, unusual thats when he spotted Onni in the tree. He smiled slightly comforted to seeing one of his kind, not often you see lizard men like himself.

Saliith drew his crossbow and shot one bolt.

THUNK!

It entered the through the eye of a zombie and pinned his dead head to a the tree. Of course that got the attention of the other zombies.

Saliith flash stepped through a zombie causing it to explode as he landed in the horde of them, he casted a dark matter orb and slammed it into the ground. Immediately the other undead were torn to pieces due to the gravitational pull.

Shadow tail sprung off the head of the undead and landed in the tree, he scurried up it tell he was across form Onni.

"Your tail is broken, I will help you out of here if you would like. It matter's not to me." he said as he glanced down then back up at Onni, his voice was raspy like most reptile aniver's but his had experince to it, something that was rare now a days.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Lucian heard it first. Then Oceana.

There were undead lurking outside of the cabin. And being even closer to Toi Swamp didn't help matters. who knew what horrors were in that death trap.

Still, Lucian and Oceana both realized what had happened.

Some of the undead followed them.

But how? They had been careful. Were the undead.....using stealth? Were the undead truly.....hunting?

Something evil was happening and it wasn't just dead corpses trying to eat people.

"Shhhh..." came a whisper.

Sarek stepped from the shadows revealing himself.

"Something is happening. The undead....they're learning to hunt. Like predators. What worries me though....it what is teaching them/" sarek said softly.

CRASH!

One of the walls caved in from a pack of undead bursting through the wall.

For the first time ever, Sarek didn't whisper.

"FUCKING RUN!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two lizard anivers were in the woods. The howl could be heard. both looked into the distance. Both saw it coming.

Blood and scales flew through the air.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darian ran as fast as he could. Packs of zombies chased him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onni fell to the ground. Puke covered him......the aniver screamed in pain as it boiled his scales. The puker zombie standing over him began to claw at him.

Sarek let Lucian lean on him as Oceana ran in front of them. The putrid smell of Toi Swamp wasn't far.

"GO! GO!" Sarek screamed.

Onni reached for anything close to him he could find to defend himself from the puking zombie. He found Saliith Shadow Scale's head and dropped it from surprise.

The puker zombie brought it's teeth down.

The zombie pack tackled him. Lucian fell to the ground. Three undead were on Sarek.

"RUN DAMN IT!" he screamed at Oceana.

Darian was lost in the woods. The pack of undead began backing him into a corner.

Onni grabbed it again and raised the decapitated head of Saliith Shadow Scale and slammed it into the face of the puking zombie, knocking it off of him. The zombie fell beside him. Onni rolled to his stomach to run but was too late...

Sarek kicked one of the undead off, and grabbed the other two.

"Burn!" he whispered harshly. The two undead began to boil from the inside out due to the blood mage cooking their blood. it wouldn't kill them, but it would stop them temporarily.

Sarek got to his feet and helped Lucian up.

"Follow her!" he said to the weary man and shoved him away and took off running to where Onni had last been.

A few minutes later Sarek found Onni. The aniver sat on the ground. The puking zombie had been torn to pieces, it's skull ripped in half. Saliith Shadow Scale's headless corpse lay on the ground nearby.

Onni looked up at Sarek. Sarek looked at Onni and knew what had happened.

A large chink of flesh had been bitten out of Onni's tale.

He was infected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dead Will Hunt
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next