Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danger's in the Sky.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aldion
Hunted

Danger's in the Sky. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:43 pm

The ship was pitching and yawing, causing mayhem and major discomfort, especially to the sleeping stowaway in the crow's nest. His nap ruined and his legs very much used to the ground, the visitor fell unceremoniously on top of the cabin.

"Sonofabitch," he cursed softly, his purple smoke pellets going off on impact "dammit, cant waste em...". He quickly stood, brushed himself, adjusted his hat, and straightened his cape. He coughs a bit and then loudly states, to no one in particular.

"I am the terror that flaps in the night!"

His voice shifts to the other side of the smoke, "I am the headache in the criminal mind!"

He speaks louder now, "I am Darkwing- FUCK!" This is followed by a loud thud as he falls into a barrell, only his legs and webbed feet visible....
Back to top Go down
Ah-Malz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Ah-Malz ship crashed into the ground as it did so the rope supporting him snapped and flung him into the navigation room breaking the door, the wooden wall stopped him he looked over at Popurum.

"AYE FUCKING SHET!, C'mon lad we be needing to make sure everyone else be alright," he said as he slowly stood and looked at Frankie, he then walked onto the busted deck of the ship he spotted the barrel with Darkwing's feet protruding, He kicked the barrel.

"Aye, Duck. He want to stay on me ship ye be part of me crew, welcome aboard what used to be me ship, I and me crew be off to Greyshore, for gold rum and a new ship....mainly rum, we also plan to make a name for ourselves aswell, ye in or ye out," Ah-Malz said as he loaded both his flintlock pistols and fixed the cutless at his side.

He then turned at a grown thinking it was Popurum, it was a group of undead, a large group of undead he produced both the pistols.

"AYE MATES GET READY!" he shouted as he began firing aiming for there heads.
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:17 pm

OOC:

Name: Drake Mallard
Race: Aniver- Duck
Faction: Pirates league (but he buys smoke pellets from Acaetus Nimius. 24 for a canteen of water? Can you say BARGAIN!)

description: He has white feathers and an orange bill. He wears a purple suit with a cape, and a broadrimmed hat, and a small mask over his eyes.

Weapons: Sword and a mini crossbow

Gadgets: Mini time bombs (3, basically a breaching charge), smoke pellets, and a grappling hook that fits his crossbow.

History: Raised in the mean streets of Peregren, Drake soon became tired of the rampant crime. He donned his suit and coat, and mask so people couldn't identify a giant fucking duck.

With his pal Launchpad (currently MIA), they sail the air currents and fight crime, and now, zombies!
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Popurum crawled out of the wrecked navigation room, carrying a purring Mr. Whiskers. His eyes were wet from crying and, he was visibly shaking.

When he saw Captain Animals pull out the two guns, Popurum finally noticed the undead.

"EEP!"

Popurum ran and hid behind some debris that could not hide his large puffy red hair. He pulled his javelin from back and held it ready to.... run.

He started chucking rocks and the zombies, doing little to no damage.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:22 am

Frankie the Rat ignored what was happening. He didn't care. It wasn't like the undead could fly up to them anyways, and flat out, Frankie didn't carry weapons. Why bother when most people will do what you tell them to anyways if you just smack them around a bit.

Frankie went below deck and found the Captain's quarters.

"Hmm.... Gotta be some food in here," he mumbled and began going through the captain's belongings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Ah-Malz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Ah-Malz looked around he was outnumbered he reloaded his pistols and but them back in there holsters.

"AYE! THIS BE POINTLESS MATES WE MOVIN ON," Ah-Malz shouted over the groaning stiff's.

He ran into his quarters and grabbed anything he needed, which was mainly rum some maps and gold. He then spotted Frankie who was searching through Ah-Malz stuff.

"Ye be searching through me stuff besides the foods in the cuboard to yer left, If ye like to eat then grab as much as ye can and lets get moving the lad and me wont wait," He said to Frankie as he pulled out his cutlass and slashed at downward lopping the head of the zombie he then kicked it into another zombie sending it stumbling backwards.

He stabbed hacked and sliced his way through to the deck of the ship, If Frankie wanted to follow he better hurry for the path would be filled again by more undead that would make there way into the captain quarters.

He looked over and spotted Popurum's fluffy hair.

"AYE POPS WE BE LEAVING NOW!," he sheathed his sword and pulled out his duel flintlocks yet again, and began firing straight through the heads of the undead.

He hopped of the edge of the boat and made his way along the edge of the Toi Swamp, they would follow this all they way to Greyshore it would be the safest path to take.

He wanted his crew to follow but he was going to get there regardless, with or without the duck, frankie or pops.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Frankie watched the captain go overboard. As he stood to follow and zombie grabbed him from behind.

"GET OFF!" he yelled shoving it away.

Another leaped on him bringing him down to the deck of the ship. Then another pounced. And another. And another.

Blood spurted out into the air and bits of a chunks of flesh began flying out of the dogpile the pack had made on top of Frankie.

Frankie burst out of the pile and fell toward Popurum. He began crawling on the ship toward Popurum.

One of his arms had been ripped off. His intestines hung out of his stomach.

"Kill me..." he whispered, blood pouring from his mouth.

"KILL ME!!!!!!!" he screamed when the pack of undead drug him back to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Popurum could only stare in shock and disgust as the man he called Mr. Bill crawled towards him... desperately, pathetically. The zombies were all over the man, and were after the easy meal. Popurum had to run, but he could see the man in pain...

Popurum was naive, but he knew about undead... even some young boys and girls knew how kill undead. They had to.

Popurum was too far to simply stab. He'd have to throw.

Popurum held his spear- his Knight's Lance- he called it. But he did not feel like a knight...

Frankie looked so terrifying... and was screaming in pain... Popurum had to!

The riverfolk threw his javelin. His first time ever using a weapon besides throwing stones. He didn't know what he was doing, he didn't know how to aim...

The point of the javelin stabbed into Frankie just between the shoulder blades. The blade made a sickening noise as it went in, but worse was what Popurum did to Frankie...

"Oh no..." quivered the Riverfolk... He couldn't do anything more... He started to cry.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" he yelled, fleeing from the zombies, his eyes streaming with tears. He was forced to abandon Frankie...
Back to top Go down
Ah-Malz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Popurum was so distraught that he killed Frankie, he couldn't stop crying. He only remembered what Captain animals told him to do, so he did it.

His vision was clouded with the tears as he jumped over the railing. He didn't know the undead were there and they soon engulfed him.

Popurum yelled and Ah-Malz turned he was horrified to see the fate that awaited pops. So Ah-Malz charged the group firing both pistols, he threw them at the zombies and pulled out his sword.

"GAH YE FUCKS LEAVE THE LAD ALONE," He shouted as he grabbed poprurum and pulled him from the group of undead he looked him in the eyes.

"GO LAD GO!" he shouted as he dove without his weapons into the massive horde of undead, they soon devoured him but popurum still lived on.

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Danger's in the Sky.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Hunt the Dead Role-Playing-
Jump to: