Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two For The Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Fresh Meat
James

Location : James is a ghost forever haunted by the still living Lopex.

Two For The Show Empty
PostSubject: Two For The Show   Two For The Show EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 pm

"And so you see, that is why I need help. I'm not sure what happened to my daughter. All I know is that she's out there...somewhere," the man said, sipping the hot tea.

Being cold to the bone was one thing.

Being cold in the bone however was another story altogether.

The long Reach had that type of effect on people. It put not only the cold of winter into your bones....it also put the cold of death.

The undead were known to wander the wilds outside of the villages in The Long Reach; and somewhere in those wilds, was Justik's daughter.

"All I know is those men took my baby girl, the human said, running his fingers through his dirty brown hair. I'll do anything to hunt them down and get her back. Anything."

The Whistler's Tavern was quiet that night. And now Justik was...he needed to think. He needed to find a way to get his daughter back.

God help anyone in Maritum that got in his way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Osprey
Fresh Meat
Osprey

Two For The Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two For The Show   Two For The Show EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:18 pm

The walk to Maritum was not easy in the frozen south. Osprey was tired of the cold and wanted very much to sit next to a warm fire in a warm tavern.

He quickly shut the door behind him as he entered the tavern. His arms stayed close to his body as he did what he could to warm himself. The warmth of the room burned Osprey's face and exposed skin from being in the cold so long.

He went and sat at the bar counter and rubbed himself. He was covered in blankets and cloaks, like they were a second, third, or fourth skin. He nodded a greeting to anyone that looked at him. He only wanted warmth...

"Damn cold. Damn mutiny," he said. Then he looked around. Perhaps he was spouting too much? He then got very quiet.
Back to top Go down
James
Fresh Meat
James

Two For The Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two For The Show   Two For The Show EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:16 pm

ONE YEAR LATER

Due to a severe blizzard through the winter months it took Justik and his new found companion much longer to travel across The Long Reach to Ffrost Keep. Justik had agreed to pay Osprey handsomely if he helped. While searching for Justik's daughter they found fresh tracks of a very large beasts, possibly gnolls, heading toward the keep...
Back to top Go down
James
Fresh Meat
James

Two For The Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two For The Show   Two For The Show EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:49 pm

"The rebirth of my new world will make all right again," Calhera, the Goddess of Vengeance stated as she sat on the throne.

"The body of Erron yet lives. And the body of Talkren lies dead. I am nearly half way to my goal. And once I get there...this world will be born anew with only I as it's over lord. A world without undead, without cannibalistic agents, a world without the pain and death and destruction that this one has seen for far too long.

The end draws near..."
Back to top Go down
Osprey
Fresh Meat
Osprey

Two For The Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two For The Show   Two For The Show EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Osprey traveled with Justik for a year. The pirate felt sorry for the man, having a missing daughter was hard. Osprey know all too well...

However, the two found their way, in the snow, to a fort.

"Knolls? Uh oh. No offense, Justik, but I'm starting to wish we had more comrades," said Osprey, pulling his rifle out.
Back to top Go down
James
Fresh Meat
James

Two For The Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two For The Show   Two For The Show EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:22 am

Justik ignored osprey's trepidation.

"My daughter is in there. I know it," he said heading to the keep, not bothering to see if Osprey followed or not.

All that mattered to the man was finding his daughter. His wife and two sons had already died here in The Long Reach due to plague and the pox. He refused to lose his daughter as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two For The Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two For The Show   Two For The Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Two For The Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: