Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into the Depths of Hell

Go down 
+8
Kyria
Erron
Parah Tainer
?????
DacenTainer
Zachy
Browden
Hunt the Dead
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:39 pm

"This just gets better and better!" Dacen yelled as he saw the demons and started running 'Hurry! we cant take them all!!" Dacen shouted as well and kept running along with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Browden placed the pipe in his pack and also grabbed the teeth from Dacen.

"We should keep these together," he said.

Then the demons started coming after them. Dacen, Parah, and Lucian all started to run the same way. Browden, with all the items, went a different way.

He headed down some alley ways and ran into the shadows, and was lost to the others. They were now on their own, and had no idea what happened to Browden, or the items...

Down one man, running from demons that can NOT die, and they were once again, empty handed.
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:40 pm

"THANKS FOR THE HELP BROWDEN!" Dacen yelled back as he saw Browden run another way. Dacen kept on running with the others. "I got a plan" He whispered to Parah and Lucian. They were approuching a large pole of light. "NOW!!!" Dacen shouted as he spun around the pole and kicked one demon to the groud knocking it down as he began running the other way along with Lucian and Parah with them. "Lets go find Browden!" Dacen yelled as they ran down the path Browden went through.
Back to top Go down
Parah Tainer
Fresh Meat
Parah Tainer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:20 pm

Parah swore in elvish as he turned and sprinted after Dacen. "Lucian! Come on! We can't afford to be split up!"
Back to top Go down
?????
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:10 am

The demons the group had felled, rose again. This was their realm. The could be slowed down certainly. But killed? No.

The Demon Lords of Nazshoth are the fearsome beasts of hell that are known to torture those who are meant to suffer for all eternity.

Nothing has ever been known to kill them...however.

The mysterious woman the group had met from earlier rounded the corner, running toward the group and then past them straight at the demons.

She jumped into the air twisting in a flip and landing behind the demons.

The demons stopped and turned staring at her.

"Mortal," the lead one growled.

She then took off running away from the demons and Dacen and Parah and Herod and Lucian. The demons followed her, leaving Dacen, Lucian, Parah and Herod to a moment to catch their breaths.

However this also allowed Browden the chance to put more distance between himself and the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:31 pm

"UGH, THIS IS ANNOYING ME!!!" Dacen yelled as he started running even harder, but Dacen and Parah didnt notice they left Herod and Lucian in the dust, because they were elves, they out ran the rest of the group and caugh up to Browden.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm

As they Dacen grabbed the man's shoulder and pulled him to stop, they realized... it wasn't Browden.

"Git yer mits off me!"

Dacen and Parah stood stunned until Herod and Lucian were able to catch up.

They looked through the crowd and they saw no signs of Browden. Where could he have gone?

Browden chuckled, having ditched the elves and that kibble eater. Now he could follow his plans; and he was miles away from those fools.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Lucian cursed under his breath and looked at Dacen and Parah.

"You to go look for more items, the easy one do not get in any trouble!" Lucian demanded.

"Herod and I will go after Browden," said as he split off down another ally.

Lucian may not be a werewolf anymore and he may not be the best at tracking but in hell Lucian could see to types of footprints, the danmed, the big demons, and Browden's. He was doing good folowing his trail but Browdens footprints seemed to just fade away so Browden did the best he could and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Parah Tainer
Fresh Meat
Parah Tainer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Parah Shook his head frustrated. "Splitting up is a bad idea but if it's in groups of two, I suppose it will work." He handed Lucian the small ring he carried on his finger. "Put this on if you're ever in danger and we'll know it and we will be able to find you." He said, motioning to his medallion Parah often wore around his neck. "Good luck." He nodded to Dacen and put up his cloak to hide his face from anyone recognizing him before walking out of the alley and into the streets, heading for a nearby Inn. He looked behind him to Dacen. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:22 pm

"OMG, THIS PLACE INFURIATES ME!!!!" Dacen thought but then he realized "THATS BECAUSE WERE IN HELL!! ITS GIVING ME THESE EMOTIONS!" Dacen finally put it together. "Wow, how dumb of me." He said under his breathe as he followed Parah.
Back to top Go down
Parah Tainer
Fresh Meat
Parah Tainer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Parah walked into the nearby Inn and sat down. He ordered a drink and nodded to Dacen. "Keep your eyes peeled for any of our items on the list." He took as swig of his drink as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Dacen looked around trying to find one then he noticed something, their were tools hanging up on the wall!" "Parah, over there." Dacen whispered pointing to it. Dacen krept over when noeone was looking and took it. "We might want to leave before they notice its gone" Dacen then said to Parah.
Back to top Go down
Parah Tainer
Fresh Meat
Parah Tainer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:50 pm

He looked around quickly. "Couldn't agree more, brother." He got up and turned towards the door and walked out onto the streets, making their way through the towns. "Keep your eyes open for anything else."
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

As they were leaving, they noticed a small group of demons enter, "PARAH!" Dacen whispered the Parah, "those are some of the guys from the other bar! we cant let them recognize us!"
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:36 pm

The hand wrapped around Lucian's mouth and yanked him back into the shadows. The others noticed and went back to, to help Lucian.

They hard the man in the shadows whisper as he stepped out to reveal himself.

"Who the hell are you, and why are you in my realm?" the long believed to be dead, Erron asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:58 pm

A tall, slender, cloaked figure stood hidden within the shadows of an alley and watched as tortured souls wandered up and down the street. Then the figure caught sight of two leaving and abandoned building, when one was pulled back in.

The corner of the figure's hidden face curled up in a smile, when Erron stepped out. "Just the one I was looking for." The figure mumbled under their breath.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Erron slammed Lucian on the ground inside of the building where he and the others couldn't be seen.

"One last time, puke, who the hell are you and why are you in my realm?"

Meanwhile.......

A different Erron, Aldion, Leif and Turk'en slammed into the ground hard in hell, not knowing where they were.

"This
isn't good," Erron said, "I don't suppose you have anything to do with
this do you, Mr. king of Undead," he finished looking at Turk'en.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Quote :
Erron slammed Lucian on the ground inside of the building where he and the others couldn't be seen.

"One last time, puke, who the hell are you and why are you in my realm?"

The figure stepped back into the shadows of the alleyway and reappeared walking out and standing on the edge of the shadows in the building looking at Erron. "I have been here probably longer than you, so wouldn't that make it my realm?" Said soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Erron looked where the voice came from and so the slender figure standing at the edge of the shadows....

"Clearly you have no idea who you're dealing with," he gave a crooked smile while drawing his blades.
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Aldion lander hard on his ass.... and Punky, whom squawked at him angrily. He looked around, exceedingly confused, not that the random civil agent ambush had made much sense, but this place was just... strange. He stood and shook Punky off his foot, who was trying to peck him furiously, and looked around.

"Erron, where the hell are w-" he saw the second Erron... "Oh bloody hell..."

Punky looked around at the twin Erron's, shook his head, blinked rapidly, mooed, and shrugged his shoulders non chalantly. He then crawled back into Aldion's pack where soft snores could soon be heard.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Craigzilla wrote:
Erron looked where the voice came from and so the slender figure standing at the edge of the shadows....

"Clearly you have no idea who you're dealing with," he gave a crooked smile while drawing his blades.

The corner of the figure's mouth curled up in a devious smile as their slender hand reached up and unlatched their cloak. "Are you sure about your course of action, Erron?"

The figure pushed back their hood letting their cloak fall to the floor. Silver, mirrored eyes stared at Erron through long, black strands of hair. The scraping sound of rapiers being pulled from their sheath was heard. "Just like times of old, eh Erron?"
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:47 pm

"BITCH!" both Erron's yelled charging at the woman!

However they slammed into each other, which caused a bright burst of light.

When the light faded, only one Erron sat on the floor confused.

"What did you do? Where am I?" Erron jumped to his feet.

"TELL ME WHERE I AM KYRIA!!!!!!!!!!!!?"
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Craigzilla wrote:
"BITCH!" both Erron's yelled charging at the woman!

However they slammed into each other, which caused a bright burst of light.

When the light faded, only one Erron sat on the floor confused.

"What did you do? Where am I?" Erron jumped to his feet.

"TELL ME WHERE I AM KYRIA!!!!!!!!!!!!?"

Kyria could tell she was in hell now with seeing two Errons coming at her, as if one wasn't bad enough. She took her stance, but found it unnecssary. She stood and looked at a single Erron with an amused smile, but was quick place the tip of a rapier against his chest when he jumped up to his feet and yelled at her.

"Oh how this brings back memories. Remember that time in the tavern...the vampires...and Turk'ens girlfriend? Such good times we had. Oh that's right what did I do to you and where are you? I didn't do anything to you and you are exactly where you should be...HELL. Anymore questions that I can answer for you?"
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:06 pm

"Hell?" Erron said dumbfounded...

he stepped away from Kyria's blade and fell to his knees holding his head.

"Memories on top of memories.....Harbinger...King of Undead.....multiple time-streams.....multiple Erron's......goddesses......future Turk'ens.....Aldion dying and coming back so many times....Leif is Cholley Cholley is Leif Leif is Lehti Lehti is Leif Cholley is Lehti Lehti is Cholley.........ah hahahaha...it's all so confusing...."

"Memories on top of memories....who am I? Who are you? Where am I? It's all......it's all coming apart?

Hell?

But if I'm in hell, my wife and son aren't here!

Memories on top of memories on top of memories of things that never happened and have always happened? MULTIPLE TIMESTREAMS!"

Erron looked back to the group, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I'm in hell.....we're all in hell......and we're the only ones who can fix the world.......heh...HA HA! DON'T YOU SEE! NONE OF THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED! EVER! I WAS A FARMER IN RIDDIK!!!! THEY SHOULD BE ALIVE!!!!!"

Erron stormed around in the abandoned building now mumbling like a mad man.

"It ll makes sense. It makes no sense. I don't understand. I finally get it.

Don't you see....it's all coming apart....reality itself....and it's all coming back together...this is our....

Crisis....."
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Punky popped out of the pack, squeaked at Aldion, who responded likewise. After a few minutes of arguing, Aldion sighed, "Ok, its settled." Punky barked, "Oh shut up!"

Erron continued pacing all over the building, yelling and making far to much noise considering the harsh enviroment they were in. Aldion walked over to Erron and placed a reassuring hand on his friend's shoulder, "Erron, calm down. We'll figure everything out, in time. But, assuming the bitch is right," he said with a nod to Kyria, "You need to be quiet, so in my best interests to help with that..."

WHAM!

Aldion punched Erron hard, right in the nose, calling him to fall right on his ass, disoriented and stunned. "Hey, before yo uget mad at me, the moneky said I should go ahead and kill you."

Punky smiled wide and mischiviously before slipping back into the elf's pack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Depths of Hell
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: