Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into the Depths of Hell

Go down 
+8
Kyria
Erron
Parah Tainer
?????
DacenTainer
Zachy
Browden
Hunt the Dead
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:16 pm

"Ooooooh that must have smarted." Kyria mused with a cringe when Aldion knocked Erron on his ass. "Really Erron, Aldion is right...you need to pull yourself together. And Aldion is that any way to talk about the one person who knows how to get out of here? Tsk tsk tsk."

Kyria sheathed her rapiers and looked at Erron with a cocky smirk. "I have searched for you Erron, you have the means to get out of here and I know how." Kyria moved over to Erron and held out a hand to Erron, "You can kill me and be stuck here in damnation, or you can work with me to get out. It's win - win situation...you know...you scratch my back and I scratch yours?"
Back to top Go down
Turken
Hunted
Turken

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Turk'en flipped the long coat that used to belong to Erron, uncovering his two short swords.

"As I remember Witch, Your claws scratch deep. You are the reason we are here."

Turk'en walked up to help Erron up. Checked to make sure his friend was composed.

"Speak. How do we get out of here? And don't play woman. I have mastered new ways of using the powers given to me as King of the Undead."
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Turken wrote:
Turk'en flipped the long coat that used to belong to Erron, uncovering his two short swords.

"As I remember Witch, Your claws scratch deep. You are the reason we are here."

Turk'en walked up to help Erron up. Checked to make sure his friend was composed.

"Speak. How do we get out of here? And don't play woman. I have mastered new ways of using the powers given to me as King of the Undead."

"Oh get your britches out of your ass crack and get a grip. You know me well enough to know I'm not going to do anything unless it's advantageous to me. So go ahead and use those new power toys of yours, you'll still be in the same spot."

"So what are the two of you going to do? Sit around and feel sorry for yourselves and blame me for you being here, or get up off your sorry asses, and work with me so we can get out of here."

Kyria shrugs and moves over and picks up her cloak. "Of course if you're content with being here, I'll just go find others that can strike a deal with." She begins heading for the door...
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:00 pm

A large, burly man droped down in front of Kyria. He carried a massive ax over his shoulder and looked at her with a small grin.

"I think I'm someone willing to make a deal, ma'am," said Browden with a gentleman's bow.

"You see, I was recently employed to come down to this hell-hole; yes, that's right, I came down here knowingly; to save a red headed riverfolk. The funny thing is... my employers... are right here with you!"

Browden walked over and looked at Leif, Turk'en, Erron, and Aldion.

"Silly me, I thought you four were too busy to come to the rescue of Popurum. Your own grandfather, Aldion," added Browden giving Aldion a critical look.

"Even after he stood up for us all, not so long ago. Tsk, tsk, tsk."

Browden then looked back to Kyria.

"Anyway. The only reason I signed up for this shin-dig was to learn something. I want to learn about a name I heard a while back. Perhaps you've heard of it? If you can help me find the name "Niynde," I'll help you, ma'am, get out of this place."
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Aldion stared at the former goddess with hatred, "Pick your jaw up off the ground, she cant help us," he told Browden. "The self serving bitch would have gotten out of here already if someone else could help her. She needs us for some reason, and I honestly see little reason to help the former goddess of VENGANCE, who happens to hate us." he told the group.

"Niyende was an old partner who travelled with Turk'en, Erron, and myself long ago, nothing more. He died in battle. However you may have heard his name, I'm sure it means nothing more than what I've told you," he told the large man, keeping an eye on the woman
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 pm

"YOU FOOLS!" Erron yelled. "Don't you see!?"

Erron stood up and walked toward Turk'en....

"It's all coming apart and coming back together. None of you have realized it yet because you haven't met counter parts of your own yet........we can't survive like this. When Leif and Lehti and Cholley even close to each other it caused the very soil of this world to tremble! THIS WOMAN IS A FORMER DEITY!!!!! Can you just imagine the implications that will occur if Kyria meets someone here in hell? Some one like Trinity......or worse.....Jade? What is going to happen to the world if a goddess meets one of her own counter parts in the nether realm???"
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:05 pm

Kyria stared at Browden. She knew him yet she knew she had never met him, but she felt something for him but she couldn't put her finger on it and it was bugging her.

Aldion stepped forward and said his piece and although his words were harsh they were a comfort to Kyria, it pulled her attention away from the man who stood in front of her. "Fine! Then take your chances without me." Kyria side stepped and brushed past Browden and headed for the door.

Quote :

"It's all coming apart and coming back together. None of you have realized it yet because you haven't met counter parts of your own yet........we can't survive like this. When Leif and Lehti and Cholley even close to each other it caused the very soil of this world to tremble! THIS WOMAN IS A FORMER DEITY!!!!! Can you just imagine the implications that will occur if Kyria meets someone here in hell? Some one like Trinity......or worse.....Jade? What is going to happen to the world if a goddess meets one of her own counter parts in the nether realm???"

Kyria spun around and moved up to Erron. She stood right up against him and looked up at him, "So what do you propose, Erron? Kill me? Kill all those who have traveled with you and helped your sorry ass? Here I am...kill me! sentence yourself and the rest."
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Kyria wrote:

Kyria spun around and moved up to Erron. She stood right up against him and looked up at him, "So what do you propose, Erron? Kill me? Kill all those who have traveled with you and helped your sorry ass? Here I am...kill me! sentence yourself and the rest."

Erron sneered at Kyria....

"We're in hell already....but don't worry. Believe me....if I could kill you a second time, i'd be more than happy to.....Jade."
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Browden was just starting to lose interest in the entire conversation. Then...

Erron wrote:
Kyria wrote:

"We're in hell already....but don't worry. Believe me....if I could kill you a second time, i'd be more than happy to.....Jade."

"Jade?"

Browden didn't think much of it at first, seeing how there could be thousands of Jades. However... Browden looked at the woman. The big man didn't understand. He felt like it was his Jade, but he couldn't understand... He was so... confused.

"How the hell did I get into this? I should have stayed the hell away from you, Erron. The Long Reach could have been my frozen tomb by now, but you just had to appear then? Then you just had to lead me through all that shit with the werewolf and the flying ships, and that castle. Now, I'm stuck in hell! The hell did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Hell this, hell that... There sure was a lot of hell to go around. Leif was stunned to appear in the underworld. Stunned more when he found himself in the company of...

How long will my sins torment my soul? wondered Leif.

The former-druid/former-wizard/former-evil warlord/ former-8 inch tall man, was faced with the woman with so long he had feelings for. Those emotions were gone, but his heart still hurt. Even after Nju Shenghuo... Leif tried to hide in the background. Whatever was happening, he wanted no part in.

Then...

Erron wrote:

Leif remembered that night at the temple... Leif and Cholley were separated, and Lehti was almost a being of his own... Could Cholley... or even Lehti be here?

What about the souls that Lehti had taken? Would they be here? So many... Leif suddenly felt very alone...
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:39 pm

Erron wrote:
Kyria wrote:

Kyria smiled as she took a step back and her appearance changed. Standing in front of everyone was an elven woman with long wheat blonde hair and forest green eyes. She wore a brown cropped halter top with black pants and brown suede boots.

She cocked her head to the side and smirked. "You would kill me again?" She kneed him in the crotch, while he was bent over she grabbed him by the back of the head and slammed his face into the floor.

Jade backed away and looked down at Erron, "GET UP! You pathetic fool!"
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Erron stumbled on the floor, and then while on his knees looked up at Jade/Kyria.

He then spit a mouth full of blood at her.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:59 pm

"Jade? Jade!"

Browden watched stunned as "Kyria" became "Jade." Instantly, she started attacking Erron. The man was on the ground and spit blood in Jade's face...

Browden's ax hit the ground and the big man was in front of her, again. This time, he wasn't smiling. He looked at his wife. The big man stood between her and Erron. He wiped the blood from her face...

Then he opened his arms wide...

"It is you..."
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:10 am

Jade reached up a hand and touched her husband's face. So many emotions went through her, but the most over whelming one was that of longing.

He held his arms out and Jade wrapped her arms around him, momentarily forgetting about Erron, Turk'en, Leif, and Aldion. "Oh gods Browden, I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 am

Kyria wrote:
Jade reached up a hand and touched her husband's face. So many emotions went through her, but the most over whelming one was that of longing.

He held his arms out and Jade wrapped her arms around him, momentarily forgetting about Erron, Turk'en, Leif, and Aldion. "Oh gods Browden, I've missed you."

Erron pushed himself up from the floor, wiping blood from his mouth.

"Heh....heh ha hahahaha.......oh I've missed you. Missed what? Being Civil Agents together? The world has far bigger problems than Browden or his sick twisted bitch whore of a woman. HA! Don't you see......all of these parallel time lines are converging......and this world is either going to be destroyed.....and changed dramatically. And the real question isn't ha hahahaha how do we stop it? The real question heh heh heh is do we even want to stop it?"
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:37 am

Erron wrote:
"Heh....heh ha hahahaha.......oh I've missed you. Missed what? Being Civil Agents together? The world has far bigger problems than Browden or his sick twisted bitch whore of a woman. HA! Don't you see......all of these parallel time lines are converging......and this world is either going to be destroyed.....and changed dramatically. And the real question isn't ha hahahaha how do we stop it? The real question heh heh heh is do we even want to stop it?"

"Maybe he's right. Perhaps we don't want to stop this world from being destroyed or warped or whatever. A world plagued with undead, people with swords and scythes going around claiming to be heroes, while never holding up to that title? Aeon is a pit. What good is there left in it? Why should we try to do anything?

"Because Aeon still wants to live. I've learned from my sins. When I wanted to cleanse this world, an army grew, and I learned two things. One, that people still had hope for the world. Two, it wasn't for me to decide. How much have we done to this world? How much good? How much bad? For how long have we as this huge freakish group, tried to mettle in the world? It is NOT our decision.

"If Aeon is going to die, then it will die. But if it can be saved, even for those few that still have hope, why decide for them? Should we do something? I don't know. We don't seem to ever make Aeon any better. Perhaps though, we can find a way for the rest of Aeon to decide..."
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 am

Kyria wrote:

Browden pulled away from Jade and looked at Erron, then at Jade, into her eyes.

"I don't understand what our role in this mess is. It doesn't matter to me what happens, Jade. What ever you need, whatever you plan, I'll follow you. Right, wrong, whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 am

Jade looked up into Browden's eyes. She gave him a weak, sad smile. "There is so much you don't know and understand." She changed back to Kyria. "I NEED to get out of here."

Kyria moved around Browden to face Erron, "Leif is right, it's not your decision to make. You have to try and if this place is meant to crumble apart, no matter what you do it will happen, if it's not meant to happen then you will make the difference."

"So help me or not, I'm getting out of here." Kyria donned her cloak glanced over everyone except Browden, who her eyes lingered on for a moment, then she took her leave.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Erron followed Kyria from the abandoned building out into the busy streets of hell where damned souls were being tortured by demons.

"At least we agree on one thing. I will never see my wife and son again while we're here. How I--"

Erron stopped dead in his tracks.

"Oh no...."

In the middle of the masses of tortured souls stood a group....

The Harbinger, the older version of Erron....

The future version of Turk'en who first brought the infant god child to Aeon....

The one time ruler of Nju Shenghuo, Lehti.....

A rotting corpse wielding a wicked scythe that resembled Aldion from one of the many times he had died....

and last but not least stood another Jade, constantly shifting to look like Kyria, Jade and Trinity all at once.

And standing in front of the group stood a brother and sister leading them.

"Never thought we'd see them here," said Sabal to her brother Mathias.
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Leif looked at his former self. Lehti wore dark green and black robes, with an emblem of the planet engulfed in flames. He had a small beard, and his eyes were cruel and angry. Lehti was a wizard, and carried a staff. The two men shared the same body, the same face, same history (for the most part). Yet, Lehti and Leif were so different. It was as if Lehti were an evil twin, or from a different, more evil universe all together. Of course, with all this time warp crap, Leif wasn't sure.

Leif was both afraid and ashamed to see Lehti. Part of him wanted to cower and hide. Yet, he knew he had to repent. Honestly... he was confused. Lehti was a soloist. The only reason Lehti would join someone was if he needed something he couldn't get.

"I don't think we can do anything about them, but I don't think we should be near them. We need to leave."
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:36 pm

"Fresh souls......souls that still live...." Mathias said smiling.

With a loud yell Sabal's and Mathias' group rushed forward to attack.

Erron knew the horror.....he knew from meeting himself in hell already what would happen.

"DON'T LET THEM TOUCH YOU!!!!!!! RUN!!!" he screamed, turning. But it was too late.

The Harbinger dove through the air at Erron tackling him.

Everyone was knocked off of their feet by a bright flash and thunderous boom when The Harbinger touched Erron.

When they could all see again, Erron and the Harbinger were both gone.

"GET THEM!" the rotting Aldion corpse yelled rushing toward the living Aldion.

"I MUST LIVE AGAIN!" Lehti screamed rushing toward Leif.

The rest followed suit each of them charging at their counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Browden jumped between the two Jades/Kyrias/Trinitys. He was scared for both, but after seeing what happened to Erron, he knew he couldn't let the two/six touch. He held his axe, no knowing if it would help or not.

Browden for a moment, wished he was back on the Sky Palace with the kibble-eater...
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:47 pm

Leif ran. He didn't want to desert his allies, but he knew he wouldn't be able to help any of them if Lehti got too close. Leif had know idea where he was going, or if he was going somewhere safe. All he wanted to do was avoid Lehti.

"If there are any supreme beings out there," he said while running, "you're all a bunch of sick freaks..."

Leif wished he could go to back to the forest, before he got involved with Erron, and continue his carefree walk in the woods with his old companion...
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 pm

"Oh son of a... this is NOT good!" Kyria watched their counterparts and gave a smirk at Mathias' words.

The counterparts rushed, Erron and his counterpart collided and disappeared. Kyria pulled her rapiers, ready for attack when Browden jumped in between her and her counterparts. "Damnit Browden!" She grabbed a hold of Browden and pulled him along with her heading for the shadows. As she ran she saw Leif running, she and Browden disappeared into the shadows, they reappeared in a room within an abandoned building. "Stay here! Don't leave for nothing!"

She once again disappeared into the shadows to reappear near Leif as he was running. She reached out and grabbed him and pulled him into the shadows, and took him to where Browden awaited.

"The rest can fend for themselves since they felt they did not need my help."...
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Browden was shocked to appear in a building. It wasn't his first time witnessing shadowalking, but he didn't know if he liked it. Jade brought him here, then left. Browden contemplated going out for her. It wasn't long before she returned with another man. That druid.

"We sit here and wait then?" asked Browden in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Depths of Hell
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: