Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into the Depths of Hell

Go down 
+8
Kyria
Erron
Parah Tainer
?????
DacenTainer
Zachy
Browden
Hunt the Dead
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Leif
Hunted
Leif

Into the Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:20 pm

"Whoa..."

Leif was startled to find himself in a house. Though it made sense once he saw Kyria.

"Oh, well, thank you. I guess that's one for you, Kyria. Do you have a plan, or what?"

Leif would have liked the group to stay together. Though, perhaps it was best to be in smaller groups.

"I wonder if we can kill each other's counter-part."
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Somewhere else.......

"No! Puh-please! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Popurum reached out needing a soul....he reached out to himself in the small prison cell. And vanished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Elsewhere........

James and Lopex were in the tavern of the Dancing Pixie in Peregren.

The entire building shook. All of Aeon shook. Lopex lay bleeding in the floor, a chandelier having fallen on him. A thick pool of blood was near head.

"YA FEKKIN EEJIT! NO!!" James cried, tears streaming down his face as he wept for his fallen friend.

And then a bright flash of white light.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Somewhere in The Long Reach......

Justik Karr swung his blade at a group of rushing minotaurs.

"Stand back! Get back I said. You can't--"

A bright flash of white light....

And the entire continent of The Long Reach vanished.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:00 pm

"What is happening. SOME ONE TELL ME NOW! What is happening!?" the old wizard yelled as he walked through the Ruins of the Arcane Sanctuary.

"Master a most strange occurrence is happening!" an apprentice yelled rushing to the old man's side.

"You don't say!" the old man yelled falling to the side as the entire building shook. But the old man, it wasn't the building. The very planet was trembling.

"We must reach the pool of seeing," he said as he and the apprentice hurried down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Browden wrote:
Browden was shocked to appear in a building. It wasn't his first time witnessing shadowalking, but he didn't know if he liked it. Jade brought him here, then left. Browden contemplated going out for her. It wasn't long before she returned with another man. That druid.

"We sit here and wait then?" asked Browden in a whisper.

Kyria looked up at Browden. "If you want you can go out and get yourself killed, or if you have a better plan then let's hear it. I need to get out of here and can't very well do that if I'm dead."

She looks over at Leif, "Which is a possibility if we kill our counterparts. The time streams have crossed over eachother so often, I don't know whose coming or whose going. I say for right now we sit and we wait."

Kyria knew this was a baaad situation, that part of her that was Jade longed to be in the arms of her husband, comforted by his embrace, but the central part of her that was Kyria thought of the safety of Leif, but two others occupied her thoughts.

She closed her eyes and pushed all other thoughts other than that of what she needed to do to the back of her mind...
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Lehti ran as hard as he could.

"I WANT TO LIVE AGAIN! I NEED TO LIVE AGAIN!" he screamed as he jumped. He shot a fireball out of his hands at a building.

The structure collapsed.

In the next building over Leif, Browden, and Kyria waited. They could feel the trembling of the building near them collapsing.

"WHERE ARE YOU LEIF!?!?!?!?"

**************************************************************************************************************

"Sir, it is as you feared. Two versions of the same deity in hell is tearing apart the very fabric of the time-stream. Random vanishings are occurring everywhere," the apprentice said to the old man.

"I see," the old man replied. "We should--"

Nerin Toth vanished.

**************************************************************************************************************

KA-WAM!

"There you are!" Lehti said smiling, magical fire streaming from his eyes. "GIVE ME WHAT"S MINE!" he screaming shooting a blast of fire at Leif. He just slightly missed and hit the wall behind Leif, Kyria and Browden when the building collapsed.

Smoke and dust filled the air.

Leif then saw the horror.

Browden lay dead, a large chunk of broken wood driven through his chest.

"Give me you soul," Lehti softly whispered into Leif's ear.
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Leif twisted his head away from Lehti...

"A body of pure sin can not contain a soul," Leif warned. Meanwhile, he grabbed a piece of debris. Part of a ceiling beam. He held one end and slammed the other end into Lehti's smug face.

While Lehti was dazed, Leif got up and started to flee. But...

"Kyria?"
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:55 pm

As Leif ran, Mathias stopped just dodging a falling building that crashing into the street.

"THIS PLACE IS COMING APART!" he screamed at Sabal.

And indeed Hell, was coming apart.

All of Hell soon began trembling like a violent earthquake.

And then...........

the world vanished.

Those still in hell, struggled for survival in the nether realm. The violent earthquake was unending a buildings began toppling everywhere. Demons and souls began vanishing.

A rotting corpse Aldion jumped on the normal Aldion and the two vanished.

The Turk'en from the future grabbed the Turk'en from the past and both vanished.

And soon.........

all of hell vanished.

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths of Hell   Into the Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Depths of Hell
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: