Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going Away For A While???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

Going Away For A While??? Empty
PostSubject: Going Away For A While???   Going Away For A While??? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Thought I'd start this thread up, just so everyone knows if someone won't be on for any length of time that way it won't interfere with role-playing threads.

I myself won't be on for another few days. Not going anywhere really, I just really need a break from the site is all. With all of the work I do on it and what not, it's really easy for me to get burnt out on it.

So I'll be back probably on Monday, posting in all of the threads.

Till then if anyone needs to contact me, you can do so by leaving a message on my myspace at www.myspace.com/studionfc or over XBox Live (my gamertag name is Craigzillah)
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Nick W
Hunted
Nick W

PostSubject: Re: Going Away For A While???   Going Away For A While??? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey all, I thought I'd use this thread to let everyone know about my schedule. School starts for me tomorrow. Mondays and Wednesdays I will NOT be on. I have classes from 8 in the morning to 10 at night. Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'll be on afternoons and evenings. Fridays-Sundays I have off, so my weekends are still free (cept if I take trips to the mountains).

I'm still here, just have a schedule now... I'll be free Dec. 6th!!!
Back to top Go down
Jon
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Going Away For A While???   Going Away For A While??? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Guess I should do the same.

Monday: Work and studying

Tuesday: Class from 11 to 8

Wednesday: Studying, class, and one of my only days to see Alea

Thursday: Class 11 to 4

Friday: Work And studying

Saturday: Work

Sunday: Church, Alea's and studying if there's an approaching test
Back to top Go down
Nick W
Hunted
Nick W

PostSubject: Re: Going Away For A While???   Going Away For A While??? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Nick W wrote:
Hey all, I thought I'd use this thread to let everyone know about my schedule. School starts for me tomorrow. Mondays and Wednesdays I will NOT be on. I have classes from 8 in the morning to 10 at night. Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'll be on afternoons and evenings. Fridays-Sundays I have off, so my weekends are still free (cept if I take trips to the mountains).

I'm still here, just have a schedule now... I'll be free Dec. 6th!!!

I have some corrections to make. I had to drop my web page class, and I picked up a sociology class.

Mondays/Wednesdays I'll have more time, and Tuesdays/Thursdays I have less. Basically, if I don't have homework, or I'm not working on FA, I can be on at 5 pm to 9 or 10 pm school nights, and on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Going Away For A While???   Going Away For A While??? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:50 am

Seeing as to how I've had a couple people contact me now regarding my where abouts lately, allow me to explain.

Basically I just needed a break from this site for a bit. I work on it non-stop all the time, and at some point I have to have a break. I'm still checking in every day, keeping up with posts, and what have you.

Basically right now I'm just re-charging my creative batteries.

As for RP threads I haven't replied in, basically if I haven't replied (I post every morning), it's quite simply because I don't know what to post. Not because I don't care to.
Back to top Go down
Nick W
Hunted
Nick W

PostSubject: Re: Going Away For A While???   Going Away For A While??? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Craigzilla wrote:
Seeing as to how I've had a couple people contact me now regarding my where abouts lately, allow me to explain.

Basically I just needed a break from this site for a bit. I work on it non-stop all the time, and at some point I have to have a break. I'm still checking in every day, keeping up with posts, and what have you.

Basically right now I'm just re-charging my creative batteries.

As for RP threads I haven't replied in, basically if I haven't replied (I post every morning), it's quite simply because I don't know what to post. Not because I don't care to.

Tell the truth... You're avoiding us... Sad

It's...*sniffle* okay...

We don't... *sniffle* mind...

I can't believe its been a week since I've had a dose of Craig.
Back to top Go down
shalafi Crysania
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Going Away For A While???   Going Away For A While??? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 am

I'm taking a break from the hunt for a bit.

Edit:

This post was edited, seeing that my words pissed people off.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Going Away For A While???   Going Away For A While??? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:11 pm

shalafi Crysania wrote:
I'm taking a break from the hunt for a bit.

Edit:

This post was edited, seeing that my words pissed people off.

Did I miss something???????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Away For A While???   Going Away For A While??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Away For A While???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: