Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New WWE Blog from Craig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

New WWE Blog from Craig Empty
PostSubject: New WWE Blog from Craig   New WWE Blog from Craig EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Check out my newest blog over at wwe.com. This weeks blog features insights into the upcoming Bash PPV from WWE, my thoughts on this past weeks Slammiversary PPV from TNA, as well as my thoughts on CM Punks potential heel turn, Samoa Joe's heel turn, and Raw's lack of vision for the main event picture. The blog can be viewed by clicking HERE.

afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
nebulous
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Just Adding To the Column!   New WWE Blog from Craig EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:23 am

Hey Craig,

I don't know if this would be the right place to post thoughts about what happened with John Cena being the special guest referee for the Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton match, but I thought since you have already posted this column for wrestling that it would be better to stick with it instead of creating a new one! I had a feeling that Rhodes and Orton would bush whack Cena but honestly I wasn't too sure that Dusty would have been involved although I should have. Nevertheless, the biggest surprise was Orton laying the neck breaker on Dusty and Cody being appalled but not doing anything. Bad move on Randy's part--he's literally pissed everyone off--good luck to him! Cena, DX, and now both the Rhodes will all be after him! It will be interesting to see what happens next!

Question
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Blog from Craig   New WWE Blog from Craig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:45 am

Don't expect Rhodes to turn face anytime soon.

Although my money is on DiBiase turning face by at least August 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Blog from Craig   New WWE Blog from Craig Empty

Back to top Go down

New WWE Blog from Craig
Page 1 of 1