Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dark Time Indeed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DanteMajere
Fresh Meat
DanteMajere

A Dark Time Indeed Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Time Indeed   A Dark Time Indeed EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 pm

A few years ago I lost everything to the undead, they took away everything from me and now I'm going to send them to the graves where they belong. My father, mother, brother and sister are all dead they destroyed my village and now it's time for revenge.

Dante was walking down the road, it was sometime around midnight and there was no one walking the streets. It was dangerous to walk the streets at night because of all the dead. Although it's never safe to walk the streets anymore. Dante was walking toward a inn when he suddenly heard someone or something in a nearby bush, he then heard moaning and he unsheathed his huge claymore and leaped for the bush and slashed. It turns out it was just a hungry beggar sleeping in the bush for cover. Dante looked at him in pity and headed for the inn while wiping the blood of the man off of his blade When he suddenly saw a figure walking ahead of him. Of what race it was unknown but it was certainly alive not undead.
"Who goes there." Dante said.
Back to top Go down
Tasslehoff
Fresh Meat
Tasslehoff

A Dark Time Indeed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Time Indeed   A Dark Time Indeed EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:56 pm

"My name is Tasslehoff, what is yours?" He said looking at Dante.
"Your're and Feline Aniver aren't you."
Back to top Go down
DanteMajere
Fresh Meat
DanteMajere

A Dark Time Indeed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Time Indeed   A Dark Time Indeed EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 am

"Ya so, whats it to you." Dante said studying the creature. "Your a Primate aren't you. I can tell by your tail and how you walk. You don't see many of you now a days." Dante said. "I also heard that you taste good, I may be a Aniver but I'm still a tiger and tigers get hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Dark Time Indeed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Time Indeed   A Dark Time Indeed Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dark Time Indeed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: