Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream the Dream.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick W
Hunted
Nick W

Dream the Dream. Empty
PostSubject: Dream the Dream.   Dream the Dream. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Last night, I was in a museum. I was with some of my friends going through the exhibits. Jacque, Cyn, Craig, Jon, Joe, and I started at the caveman exhibit. I was looking at the pottery, Cyn and Jacque were looking at the cavemen manikins, and Craig and Joe were fighting over the cavemen weapons (I don't know why), and Jon was looking at the stuffed monkeys. So, we headed to the Egyptian museum. I don't remember what all happened, but I remember the obelisk and sphinx.

I think it was after the Egypt exhibits, that we started splitting up. I remember a huge, dark room. The only thing in it was a giant blue sphere. The walls in the room were neon green, and cement gray. I have no idea what this room was for, but I only remember Joe and (maybe) Craig. I don't even remember leaving that room, but we passed through an arctic animal exhibit. I avoided the polar bear, Craig teased me for being afriad, and Jacque hit Craig for me.

After that, I don't know where Cyn, Jon, Joe, or Jacque went, but Craig and I were sitting in an aisle in a Gothic style cathedral watching a movie or something. The benches were occupied with people wearing dark robes. The cathedral was dark, so all we could see were the red glowing eyes. Craig leaned over to me and whisphered "They're Civil Agents of the Fallen."

Then the room lit up and they started attacking us. I don't know why, but I was able to shoot vines out of my wrists like Spiderman, and pulled myself up to a balcony. While I was climbing up, I saw down the hall (which was now the museum), Jon and Cyn being chased by a giant robot. The robot saw me, and tried to grab me. I got up to the balcony, and rescued Craig before the robot turned around and went back after Jon and Cyn. I don't know what happened after that.

While we were being attacked, Joe was in a Civil War exhibit, and Jacque was in a court room.

Then I woke up!
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

Dream the Dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream the Dream.   Dream the Dream. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:55 am

You're weird.

STOP DREAMING OF ME! I know it's hard because I'm so sexy, but there's just no way Joe would ever even have a chance against me in a fight with cave man weapons!
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
shalafi Crysania
Fresh Meat

Dream the Dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream the Dream.   Dream the Dream. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:47 pm

A dream with y'all in it isn't a dream...it's a nightmare. Needless to say I don't have nightmares. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nick W
Hunted
Nick W

Dream the Dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream the Dream.   Dream the Dream. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:07 pm

The weirdest part was when Craig nodded to me about the Civil Agents. He had bright blond hair and was really short.

I love having weird dreams like that. I remember one where my entire neighborhood was made up of goblins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream the Dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream the Dream.   Dream the Dream. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream the Dream.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: