Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fall of Man

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Feel free to post your characters and start playing.

Character Sheet

Name: Alex Graves
Race: Human
Faction: None
Hair: Black, slightly long, (think 90's grunge Kurt Cobain length)
Eyes: Brown
Build: Slightly athletic. Roughly 6 feet tall. 180 pounds. Not super big, but still fit.

Gear: Alex wears black vinyl pants and boots, with a short black leather coat, and a white dress shirt.

He carries a Tanto sword which is roughly 16 inches long....

The Fall of Man PC2259

And a Jute club used both offensively, and defensively to trap bladed weapons...

The Fall of Man JUTE

History: Alex is heartbroken. When the zombie plague first occurred he had no loved ones in his life. But in time he met a human woman who he fell deeply in love with. While attempting to flee a horde of undead in The Black Desert, his love, Karis, was killed.

Alex doesn't seek revenge. He seeks a cure, so that no one will ever know the heartbreak he suffers.

Alex looked out the window. The building he stood in was abandoned and the city the building stood in was abysmal. Velnraak. The city of undeath. At one time Anivers and Minotaur both lived in the city. But when the apocalypse came, the city fell. People still lived in Velnraak, but the city was so corrupt with lies, lust, violence, murder, and danger that it would have been better off to be as abandoned as the building Alex was in.

He was here for a reason. He had heard rumors that a rare drug was being distributed here.

Powdered Horn.

Evil men were known to capture the rare and elusive unicorns of Nerin Toth, kill them, cut off their horns, grind them into powder, and consume it by snorting it through the nose. The powdered horn was known to create a euphoric sense of being, give a slight boost to speed and strength, cause people to become lustful, and in many cases it would kill a person upon their first attempt at trying it.

Anyone who ever tried was instantly addicted.

Alex didn't care about the drug though. He cared about what it was doing. having suffered severe heartbreak he knew what such a powerful drug could do to the world seeking a cure against the undead. He knew that given time people would be consumed with the drug and would forget about trying to end this ravaging of Nerin Toth.

There they were. The two men he had been waiting on. He heard rumors of the men meeting at this intersection in the city each night to sell Powdered Horn.

Alex raised his foot and kicked out the window. It shattered and glass rained down on the street below.

"The hell?" one of the men said seeing the window break.

"Someone's up there!" the other man said.

The two men rushed into the first floor of the build and then up the stairs.

Alex met them along the way jumping down the stairwell at them.

He kicked one in the face, breaking his nose, and swung his Jute at the other hitting him in the back of the head. Alex landed just past them, slightly below them on the step. The man with the broken nose spun and kicked Alex in the face, sending him flying down the stairs.

Alex crashed into the first floor at the bottom of the stairs. The two men came rushing down the stairs at him.

"Shouldn't have tried this alone," he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Nick W
Hunted
Nick W

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Name: Torben Kohler

Race: Dwarf
Faction: Warrior's
Hair: Gone
Beard: Short and black.
Eyes: Green
Height: Tall enough 't kick yer arse!

Gear: Wields a pick-axe/hammer hybrid. He carries a large shield, and wears scale armor. He has a steel helmet.

Bio: Torben was a blacksmith in Greyshore for a long time before the Ravaging. Once the undead came, he helped fight them off, and well... was good at it.

Seeing that there were more blacksmiths than heroes in the world, Torben took up his axe-hammer and became a zombie hunter. Torben even cut his beloved beard short (not completely off, of course), so the undead couldn't use it against him.

He's been making his way to every town in Nerin Toth trying to help where they needed him. Finally... he made it to Velnraak...

Torben was taking a well deserved nap in a room on one of the large building's floors. He was laying down on a floor that wasn't too dirty or rotted away... His fat cheeks blushed and he grinned at his dream...

When the glass shattered, the dwarf was started awake.

"WHAT DO YA MEAN THERE'S NO SOAP?"

He looked around...

"AGH! Damn..." he grumbled, realizing where he was. He groaned as he got up off the floor. He grabbed his helmet and could smell it.

"Ugh... No soap," he mumbled groggily. He placed the helm on his bald head, got the rest of his gear together and started heading out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Draylas Redoran
Fresh Meat
Draylas Redoran

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Name: Argros longstride
Race: Minotaur
Class: Warrior (chop yer head off crush yer skull kind o bull)
Weapons: A rather long huge double sided axe and a small hammer.
Armor: He uses his Minotaur hide mainly and a little bit of leather armor.

History: Agros was born in peregen were he was teased as a calf, he was given an education by his mother and trained in battle by his father. He kills undead that's all there really is to say about him.

He heard the window shatter as he walked by the large building, curiosity got the best of him. He drew his large axe and twirled it slightly in both his hands he snorted his septum nose ring itched a little but he payed no attention.

He saw Alex at the base of the stair he also saw the men who were coming towards him.

"HEY!" he spoke loudly and intimidating.

The men looked at Agros, he stepped towards them slowly with his big axe ready to be crush and hack away.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Axel scrambled to his feet.

The two men both drew short swords.

Axel began twirling his Jute and Tanto sword with amazing speed and dizzying patterns.

TOK! TOK! SLICE! TOK! SLICE! TOK! SLICE! TOK! SLICE! SLICE!

Alex stopped.

Both men stared at him.

Then both men fell over unconscious.

Alex looked at them...then shot his right leg backwards catching the minotaur in the stomach. The minoatur landed on his back and Alex spun coming to a kneeling position with his Jute pushing up against the minotaur's chine and his Tanto across the minotaur's throat.

"Tell me who the supplier is and I won't kill you," he said softly gritting his teeth.

Back to top Go down
Nick W
Hunted
Nick W

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Torden started to head out of the room, and looked out at the street. He watched as the human took out the two men, and kicked the bull.

The window there had been long broken out.

"STICK 'IM THE OYSTERS! THAT'LL MAKE HIM TALK!" advised Targen, shouting from up on the third floor of the building.

The dwarf then started to head down the main stairwell to meet with the human and beef.
Back to top Go down
Draylas Redoran
Fresh Meat
Draylas Redoran

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Argros snorted and looked at the Alex, he squabbled away from him and stood up.

"Leave my oyster's alone," said looking at the dwarf.

"I don't know, I head to commotion and came in to help you, but I'd be more then happy to help," he said as he grunted slighlty picking up his axe and placing it on his back.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:35 pm

"I'm here working to try to figure out who's behind the recent Powdered Horn shipments coming into this town. If people are high on horn, then they don't look for a cure to the undead. The name is Alex. Alex Graves."
Back to top Go down
Nick W
Hunted
Nick W

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:45 pm

"Grave name..." remarked the dwarf approaching the two.

"Now, don't go flipping me on ma back, now. I'm an ole dwarf.. This horn drug business ain't got nothing to do with me. I'm just out to try and fix what's been broken. If this drug is harming people, then let's go find who you're looking for!

"Unless... Uh... these, them?" asked the dwarf kicking the unconscious men with his boot.
Back to top Go down
miklbane
Hunter of Dead

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:17 am

Here's my character. I'll post when I get off work or tomorrow.

Name: Mavik Larzin Wahtz
Race: Hellfolk
Class: Rogue
Faction: Acaetus Nimius pledgling

Weapons: Mavik carries a plethora of throwing weapons. Most of which hidden on his person or his coat. Those are his main weapons. For close combat he wields a Reversed edged short sword of custom make. He also carries a chain weapon. The throwing knives in the pic aren't all he has, they are just the ones I like for representation.

The Fall of Man Light__Dark_Throwing_Knife_Set
The Fall of Man Jody-khukri
The Fall of Man Ph-0

Racial abilities:
-Agility (all Hellfolk are extremely agile and excel
in acrobatics).
-Venom Blood (the blood of a hellfolk is extremely
dangerous and poisonous to all other humanoids. Many hellfolk are often
seen slicing themselves open with their own weapons to poison their
blades, before battle. There are only a few cures known to thwart the
poisonous blood and once a victim has contracted it, death will occur
anywhere from instantly to twelve hours depending on the amount of poison).

Mavik grew up on the streets of Azerath hiding from shadow to shadow. He learned to be a thief and later got with a small group of thugs that tried to form an assassins guild. To no avail. Seeing his potention the Acaetus Nimius took him in and trained him which he excelled in stealth attacks and close range weapons, preferring his reversed edge short sword and his chain which always seems to extend longer than it looks like it should. Mavik can extend it out and have it lock somehow to it's as strong as a spear, but he usually prefers to keep it look and swings it around with precision.

Now in Velnraak, Mavik is looking for his next score. Then he hears some commotion

From out of a dark corner near the dwarf came a disembodied voice.

"Little heroes come to save those that are already dead."

From the shadows of the same corner as if stepping through the abyss itself came a man dressed in black. His hair was slicked back and tucked behind his ears but could still be seen to be down to his shoulders. His dark skin only helped to keep him cloaked in the shadows until he stepped forward.

"If the idiots of Velnraak want to kill themselves before I get to them then who are you to stand in the way, Master Graves."

The last part said with a bit of venom in his voice.

"Would you not say that these people are lost?"

Last edited by miklbane on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:18 am

Alex shifted his weapons in his hand at the sound of the newcomer.

"Who's to say it isn't the dead doing the saving?" Alex asked, gripping his weapons tighter and stepping slightly to the side ready for a fight with the darkling.

"Who's to say you aren't already dead and are just unaware? Who will save you?"

Alex then charged the darkling swinging his jute and hitting the darklin g in the left wrist sending it numb. He continued past the darkling and jumped onto a pile of rubble and from the rubble to an odd looking fire escape one would first think was something out of a steampunk era of time.

He spun and kicked two latches on the fire escape sending a ladder attached, swinging down toward the darkling, ready to take his head off...
Back to top Go down
Draylas Redoran
Fresh Meat
Draylas Redoran

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Agros produced his great axe resting it on his side.

He spoke his words as calm as ever "what if the darkling knows about powerded horn?" He said ready as ever to slaughter anyone or anything on command.
Back to top Go down
miklbane
Hunter of Dead

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Mavik whipped his chain out with his good hand whipping it around one of the support bars for the landing for the fire escape and pulled himself out of the way of the ladder as it dropped.

Mavik melted back into the shadow. He wasn't looking for a fight but he wasn't going to allow this Graves to beat on him.

"Nice to know you assault people for no reason. I had no weapon bear and did not speak in any hostile manner."

Mavik never moved, but his voice spoke from various shadows around the group.

"If you do not want my help so be it a simple no would have sufficed."

Again his voice came from another location.

"And no I don't know anything about this 'Horn' you speak of. I will bid you all farewell. Don't die too quickly."

Mavik didn't speak another word but kept an eye on Graves for his movements and where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Graves listened to the words from the shadows. He jumped from one fire escape to another.

It began to rain.

He crouched low. he knew the darkling was still in the area.....he could......feel it? It was odd. Who was this darkling?

"You don't want to help. Do yourself the favor of not dying and go home. There are bad men on the streets tonight," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Man   The Fall of Man Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Man
Page 1 of 1