Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

The Change Empty
PostSubject: The Change   The Change EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Lucian stood he stumbled around his was still drowsy from the beat to his head. Lucian looked at the darkling that charged him.

Lucian ducked and fliped the darkling on the ground and stomped on the darklings throat. The darkling then sweep kicked him on the ground. Lucian looked up and grabed a Dwarf's sword that was standing to close to him and sliced the Darkling's head off.

He handed it back, that same Dwarf put a gun to his head.

"EAT!," said the Dwarf, Lucian cringed at the thought but he had to or else they would eat him.

Lucian knelt donwn to the corpse and bit a chunk from the darklings arm. It was warm, chewy and salty. Lucian didnt even eat it he just swallowed he rose to his feet and was looking upon a woman, she seemed to be the leader.

Lucian was yanked back to the ground. Lucian strugled and his eyes grew with fear when a metel branding tool with the civil agent's symbol was pushed against his chest.

"AGHHHHH!" he screemed, they brought him back to his feet.

He got a better look at the women. She was beautiful and darkly clad in leather and other garments that would only look good on her.

"You are now one of us," she said her voice like velvet and it seduced Lucian the moment he heard.
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

The Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm

"Oh, don't be so frightened, Wolf. You will fit in just fine. We'll be sure to encourage your bestial habits. You wont have to fear being your true self any longer."

Amber winked at Lucian.

"Your mind is still trained to reject your meals. Do not let it. Many creatures find cannibalism a rewarding trait. Like wolves... I believe? Well, no matter. We'll fix your mind."

Amber turned to leave the wolfman.

"I'll be following your actions. When I deem you ready for your new life, it'll be the most levitating day of your life, I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

The Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Lucian hated this place he fought every chance he got and they kept him in a cell for many long weeks. But he was different now whether he became one of these people by choice or by force he enjoyed it. These people excepted him. He trained constinatnly it had been two months sense he found this place and the hardest challange of all was learning to eat.

"Come brother," a voice was heard everyone called him brother now.

Lucian walked out his clothing the same as befor his esingia was branded on his chest.

Lucian walked into a small room a corpse lay there. Lucian sunk his teeth into the dead mans neck and fed off him consuming as all the other members did.

Lucian steped into the fighting ring and began traning with another member.
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

The Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:29 pm

A messenger was sent for Lucain. It was a letter from Ms. Stone. She requested the new member.

"...Dear Wolfy,

Your time here has served you well. I find you to grow into your new skin (as it were) quite easily. Much easier than most men, with their foolish sense of morals.

I digress. You are becoming quite the Agent. Soon, it will be time for you to go on your own. Though I fear you still need some training. Come to my quarters tonight...

-Lady S."
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

The Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:38 pm

funny, Lucian did question himself but he dissmissed those thoughts.

Lucian drunk the last of his drink he turned and looked his clothes were being cleaned. He had to report to the misstress with no clothes. He saw a black silk sash that he draped around his waist and legs he left his chest bare, he admired himself in the mirror he has become more attractive his chest finally toned and the branded scar on his chest fullly healed. He reported to the lady's quaters.
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

The Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Lucian entered and noticed the elegant and fanciful quarters of his commander. The room was a soft red, and the candles on the table gave the room a richer tone, as well as some dancing shadows.

On the table were two places set. The plates sat empty, with silverware for one seat, and steel for another. Amber was gazing out a window, admiring the scenery.

"Welcome, Lucian. Please seat yourself," she said still gazing outside.

After the wolf took his seat, she turned and joined him. She took the seat with the silver, while the wolfman was left with the steel.

"Just a precaution. Wouldn't want you being hurt, now do we?"

A butler appeared from another room with a tray. He presented them with their meals, while another man filled their glasses with wine.

The butler announced the meal:

"Elven femoris, glazed in a riverfolk liver sauce, with garlic roast potatoes, and Chu Lai spiced bread."

Amber appeared quite pleased with the feast.

"I love dipping the bread in the liver sauce," she said with a giggle, but quickly gained her composure.

"Lucian, do you enjoy your time with us?"
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

The Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Lucian looked down at the meal he looked back up at the beautifull women, he found himself strongly attracted to her.

"Yes of course i do, i enjoy my time with you more," he said with a smile as he began to eat his meal.

When he was finished he stood and walked to the window "Somewhere out there my company hunts" he thought.

Lucian didnt say anything he just gased out the window he had to keep one hand on the sash for it was beging to fall, wheather the women would enjoy that or dislike it he would still feel embarressed.
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

The Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Amber heard what Lucain had said, but before she could reply, he walked to the window. He could not see the scowl on her face.

"It is quite rude to leave a table when you are not excused. You look out for something, when there is something right here, Lucian. The Agents are your life now. Nothing else matters. Do you understand that?"

Amber got up angrily and walked towards him. While a fair distance away, she threw her glass of wine. The liquid splashed the carpet, the walls, Lucain and the window as it crashed through the pane of glass and outside where Lucian had been looking.

"There is much more for you to do, Lucian. One more task, before you become one of us, for certain! You must kill and feast on one of your old allies. But... which one?"

Amber put her hand to her chin, in thought. After a moment she got a wry smile and looked him in the eyes.

"The human with the eye patch. You will kill him, and serve him to us for our dinner. And just to make sure you don't screw this up, I'll have to follow you. Get your equipment together, Wolf. We head for Medrath!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Change   The Change Empty

Back to top Go down

The Change
Page 1 of 1