Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!

Go down 
+8
Aldion
DacenTainer
miklbane
Hunt the Dead
missladybug
Kyria
Leif
Craigzilla
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

(All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Kyria hit the floor and slid backwards slamming into the wall. Blood flowed from her nose. "You fucking asshole."

After wiping blood away she grabbed a couple of daggers that were on a couple of the bodies nearby. She threw one, hitting Erron digging into his shoulder the other into his thigh, then she was up on him, returning the favor. "Hit me again and I will kill you." She wiped more blood from her nose.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:43 pm

"GAH!'

"FUCK!"

Erron pulled the Katana off his back and limped toward Kyria.

"You attack me ONE MORE TIME and I'll MAKE YOU REMEMBER ME you stupid bitch!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Leif, found a rock to sit down on and rested. He didn't understand what these two had between each other, but he didn't care. So long as that horde didn't come while they were playing he'd be fine. Whatever mess they were about to make, he'd probably clean it up.

He sat on the rock and rested, building the energy he'd need to heal whoever needed it.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Kyria glared at Erron. "Dumb fucks like you aren't worth remembering."
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Erron lost it. He swung the katana and sliced Kyria's throat WIDE OPEN, from one side to the other.

"DO YOU REMEMBER ME NOW!!??"

Kyria fell to the ground, images flooding her mind of this man and a darkling male fighting the undead. Images of herself looking like someone she had never seen. Images of the minotaur being an elf and ripped apart by the undead and replaced by red mist. Images of the man who cut her throat controlling the undead. Images of the darkling male stabbing herself, Trinity and Jade all at the same time but also each separately killing her/them.

These were all memories....Kyria knew they were memories....and they were stuck in her head....but she felt as if they were someone else's memories stuck in her head.

Her life-blood poured from her throat and she knew she would die soon. But she was unable to do anything. Blood just kept pouring.

She fell from her knees to her hands and knees on all fours.

Blood pooled beneath her.

"Leif," Erron said, "get up and heal her before she bleeds out. We need her," Erron said. he lifted his foot and placed his boot on her face and kicked her down to the ground onto her back.

Blood poured over her and she felt herself slipping away.

She saw so many images. Images she knew were memories, but not her own. She had no idea what the images meant.....

An image of her having a daughter.

She slipped into blackness.
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Leif sighed deeply, and snorted through his bull muzzle. The snort came from somewhere he didn't expect and he paused a second. Obviously, he still wasn't used to his new body.

He stood and walked over to the woman. By the time Erron was done kicking the woman's body, Leif knelt close to her and turned her face up.

"Can you make sure she doesn't kill me for this?" he asked Erron. Leif placed his hands on the open wound and became lost in focus. His energy went into hers. He drained his own life force to fortify hers. The wound was closed and the blood stopped seeping.

When his eyes opened, his face was paler and he staggered up, tired. His hands were covered in the bloody mess. He cupped his hands into a bowl shape. Water appeared, and he rinsed. The blood remained however, and he knew it would mat.

"I'm starting to see some drawbacks to having fur," he said. Before Erron could do any more, Leif moved to the human.

"Your turn, I suppose?"

Like the female, Leif focused his energy into life force for the male. His knife wounds, and wounds from the crash were patched. Erron wasn't perfect, yet, but Leif was too tired to do any more.

"Okay, now... now that I've healed you, I hope you'll show me the same comradery. Now, since I'm still cloudy on what's going on, I'll follow you and provide my powers to help you and whoever those people are you mentioned, until I learn what I need about myself. 'Till then, I'd appreciate whatever you can tell me. I know there isn't much time, but if I'm so entwined, perhaps time can be made?"
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Darkness overtook her. Sweet...cool...ever inviting darkness.

"NO! NO! I'M NOT WHAT YOU THINK I AM! PLEASE! DON'T I'M NOT..."

There was no pain, her voice just ceased as red wetness poured and ran down her form, matting in her long black hair. She grabbed her throat as though in doing so she would be able to hold in the blood as it poured out. but it didn't, it just seeped out and in between her fingers.

She became dizzy, falling to her knees, her silver eyes stared at the human and darkling, she reached her hand out in the last pleading attempt before she gave into eternal darkness.

Kyria's eyes flew open, gasping as she grabbed her throat, scuttling back til she hit up against the wall. She felt the wound closed and healed. Her mind reeled with non uderstanding, confusion and fear...
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Erron was still hurt. Leif's healing powers had mostly been used on Kyria. He had healed Erron, but Erron still felt the pain.

"Get up and quit screwing around Kyria. We have work to do," he said storming off away from the area.
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Leif stood there a moment, frustrated. He sighed deeply, and sleepily.

"So we'll talk later then," he said after Erron walked away. Leif looked to see what the riverfolk was doing, and if she needed help with the fire. Leif needed to do something small and easy until he rested.

He gave Kyria a worried look. He wasn't sure if she understood him or not, or if she was a companion or not. Shrugging, he walked onto the wreckage and began scavenging wreckage to use as kindling and if there were any items the group could use.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:10 pm

A wolf nearby howled and wandered to the area. It stared at Kyria, Leif and Erron for a moment as if feeling threatened, sniffed a corpse, and ran off.

A crow landed on top of the pile of bodies Kyria had been buried under and picked at a few corpses.

"Scavengers are coming," Erron said. "The undead will be on us next. We have to leave this area soon. Before we go, you probably want answers. Everything is exactly as Trinity and Jade explained it.

Leif, I don't know what happened to you, but I assure you we know each other. I don't know how to get your memories back, and honestly right now, that's not my concern. Your memories won't mean anything if this mist keeps being pumped out by the dwarves. Your memories won't mean anything if we all cease to existed as if this world never even happened.

Kyria, you are Kyria. I wasn't going to kill you. I buried you to keep the undead away from you and the pile of bodies were going to be burnt so that the smoke would eventually awaken you. If I wanted you dead I would have cut off your damn head. You don't want to believe me, then fine. I don't know how I know, I just do. But the fact is you don't remember anything. So you can either take my word for it and work with me instead of against me so you can get some answers, or you can go off on your own. Just know if I find you plotting with Trinity and Jade, I will kill you....again.

Now, gather whatever supplies you need. We leave in twenty minutes for Medrath."
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Kyria got to her feet she looked around at the carnage, but that wasn't what preoccupied her mind. It was the memories that weren't memories. The images, the dream, it only served to confuse her more. She didn't know what to think or what to do.

She looked at Erron, listening to him,, he told her she was Kyria, but she wasn't, she was D'nyra, he knew her and she knew him yet she didn't.

She looked around contemplating her next move, jerking her head to him at the mention of Jade and Trinity.

Craig wrote:
Just know if I find you plotting with Trinity and Jade, I will kill you....again.

Now, gather whatever supplies you need. We leave in twenty minutes for Medrath."

Kyria closed her eyes once again she stood in a great hall, her hands bound behind her back, guards holding her arms. Before her sat the committee.

"The punishment for your deeds Kyria is banishment." Spoke a man in a deep voice.

Kyria shook her head "NO! THARYN HAS LIED!" She glared at the black robe and lunged for him, but the guards grabbed her and drug her from the hall.

"TRINITY!!! YOU KNOW THE TRUTH!!! TRINITY!!!!!!!!!" Kyria screamed.

Trinity glared at Tharyn before dropping her gaze from her twin.

Kyria's eyes flew open, a memory of Trinity, but was she truly Kyria, or was she just merely an onlooker? There was only truly one person who could answer that question...

"You can do what you want, but I need to speak with Trinity. She has knowledge of who I am, far more than you could ever hope to possess. If she does infact confirm that which you have told me, then you should be pittied, for your death shall not be a swift one."

Kyria stepped towards Erron her white eyes searing through him. "I will work with you, but only because if it comes down do it you will make for good bait." She hissed then turned leaving the wreckage...
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Leif stopped what he was doing in the wreckage and listened to Erron. He nodded, and thought for a moment. He shrugged and went back to scavenging.

After finding a canteen for water, and a two slot bag, with one torn out, he went into some nearby woods. In the woods, Leif felt relaxed, and energized. More crows flew overhead. While some saw the black avians as an ill omen, Leif felt a calmness about them.

He found a think and sturdy branch of a tree: his new staff. He also gathered as many edible treats he could. He kept both ears tuned for any odd noises, and for any signs of wolves. Part of Leif wanted to find that lone wolf, however, he figured it'd be safer in the wild that around dwarves.

Leif made his way back to the others.

"When you say 'beat' the dwarves, does that mean you think we'll have to fight them? Perhaps they're looking to fix what they've done, unless it's changed them too."
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Erron turned away from Kyria, lost in thought. As far as he was concerned he had more to worry about with the mist and the dwarves than helping her. He really didn't care if she ever remembered anything. But he decided, it would be nice to be able to actually call her by her name without her denying it constantly.

Leif asked his question in regards to the dwarves...

"I don't know. All I know is Trinity and Jade said the dwarves created the mist and that the mist is making reality shift. Normally I wouldn't believe a word either of them said. Both are liars and both of them have no reason to want to help me. It was because of Turk'en and I and Aldion and others...and yes, even you Leif, even though you don't remember it, that none of her plans for destroying the world came to fruition before. Flat out, we killed the Goddess of Vengeance once. Unfortunately, gods don't ever really die...they just go away for a while."

Erron found a forest green cloak with an odd gold trim along its edges and tossed it to Leif.

"But given that none of this started until the mists came, Trinity and Jade, two of the three aspects of The Goddess...their word is the best lead we have."

Erron glanced in the distance and saw a wolf chase a small bird. Each time the wolf got close the bird would dive toward the ground only to fly back up higher just out of the wolf's reach.

"It's like that wolf over there. It's constantly chasing what it's after and each time it gets close it seems like it gets farther away. The Goddess is our bird. We're the wolf. Each time we think she's beaten or that we've somehow caught on to whatever plan it is that she has, she gives us the slip. We thought we killed her before. She found a way back. We think we're close this time, but then Trinity and Jade are--"

"Oh no....." Erron finally realized what had happened. His face turned a pale white.
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Leif looked at the cloak for a moment. For some reason, when he held it, he felt uncomfortable. Still, it was a gift, and part of him felt honored by it. The other part of him wanted to set fire to it to see if it was a trap. Instead, he simply tucked it into his pack. His fur was warm enough right now, anyway.

He saw the human's face go pale. Leif was slightly agitated that Erron didn't finish his statement. However, Leif wasn't worried. Instead, he was more interested on the there-and-now. The longer they sat there, the more uneasy he felt. His bull ears flicked and adjusted to different sounds.

"Either spit it out, human, or let us start planning our next move."
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Leif wrote:
Leif looked at the cloak for a moment. For some reason, when he held it, he felt uncomfortable. Still, it was a gift, and part of him felt honored by it. The other part of him wanted to set fire to it to see if it was a trap. Instead, he simply tucked it into his pack. His fur was warm enough right now, anyway.

He saw the human's face go pale. Leif was slightly agitated that Erron didn't finish his statement. However, Leif wasn't worried. Instead, he was more interested on the there-and-now. The longer they sat there, the more uneasy he felt. His bull ears flicked and adjusted to different sounds.

"Either spit it out, human, or let us start planning our next move."

"They....they set us up. SON OF A BITCH! We have to leave NOW! They thought we were all dead from the wreckage! Don't you see!?"

Erron stormed around in circles kicking at rubble.

"DAMMIT! Listen to me," he said walking up to Leif and putting his hands on Leif's shoulders and staring him square in the eye, "whether you believe me or not you are Leif. You used to be an elf and I have no idea how you got this way. They had both you and I on the ship, and Kyria over there," he said pointing at the darkling woman, "well if they realized they had her we would be in far worse shape right now. But she was an oddity. They didn't know she was who she is. Hell, she doesn't even know she is who she is. But I know she is who she is, and the truth is she is who she is. I don't know how I know she is who she when she doesn't remember being who she is, but I swear to you she is who she is."

Erron turned away from Leif. "Kyria was an oddity and so they viewed her as a threat because they didn't recognize her. They had you...they had me...they even had someone they considered to be a potential threat. All they needed was Turk'en on that ship when it went down and they would have killed us all in one fell swoop."

"Don't you see, we were the only ones who were able to defeat them before! They needed to take us out for something! The ship crash was an attempt to try to kill us. I know you had the wheel on the ship, but think about it.....WHY did you grab that wheel? because you need to learn who you are. Because you needed to get that ship going in a direction you wanted. Because you needed something and THEY knew it! They used your emotion to help try to kill us. All for something to do with this mist! We have to find Turk'en and--"

Erron stopped.

"Why didn't they.....oh no. Damn. They didn't need Aldion there to kill like they tried to do to us. They didn't need him for one reason and one reason only. He's dead."
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:04 pm

What Erron said made sense... except when he started talking about this 'Aldion.' That name meant nothing to Leif. Still, the crash, and Leif, and the images.

Whether it was the gods, the mist, or something else, Leif had seen images that were not memories. He felt like he just woke up from an intense dream, that was lost to him as soon as he awoke. The kind where you know you've had an amazing or terrifying dream, but once you're awake, you can't remember anything about it.

"I remember being an elf. I was in a forest just outside of a large city. Then, I awoke to the ship's cabin and you attacking me. However... after you locked me in your cabin, something curious happened. I saw several entities. Two were of my elven self, but one was a wizard, and much crueler than my ordinary behavior. The third entity, was a tiny little man. I'm sure these images mean nothing to you, but these were not memories. They were a show, a presentation for me. Whether it was in my tormented mind, or a trick of those women, I don't know.

"I tell you this only because I think you're the best to know what we're up against."
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:26 am

"I wouldn't know anything about you being an evil wizard. But you the Leif I knew was at one time an elven druid who was magically transformed into a very tiny miniature version of a person called Cholley. I do know, the the Leif I knew did go in search of a man named Lehti once who was supposed to be an evil wizard but I don't know whatever came of that."

Erron sifted through some wreckage and found a suitable pack and slung it onto his back.

"What I do know is we need to find Turk'en. Damn he's going to be upset about Aldion being dead. I know of two others who may be able to help us as well. They also helped kill The Goddess of Vengeance. On was called Syree. The other is the head of a now disbanded order of Knights. He's called Karos the White. I'm not sure if either are even alive anymore but if anyone knows where Turk'en would be, it would be Syree."

Erron walked away from the scene of the wreckage. He spoke as he walked away.

"I'm going to scout ahead. when you're ready, you two catch up."
Back to top Go down
miklbane
Hunter of Dead

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:53 pm

As Erron took off ahead of the other two the wolf kept a healthy distance from the man, but kept up with him distance wise. Weaving from one side to another. The man moved with intent and wolf sped up to match. Keeping his distance, but not moving any further ahead from the other two than the man did.
Back to top Go down
missladybug
Fresh Meat
missladybug

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:05 pm

As the others argued, Cestia focused her attention looking around for survivors and supplies. There was plenty of body pieces scattered around and nothing much of use except for burning.

She only overheard a fraction of what was being said, not that it mattered or that they paid much attention to Cestia. They all seemed to know one another.

"For the best," she huffed to herself, "Don't need anybody else."

Her right ankle was beginning to swell badly and she needed to find some herbs for a potion.

While the other continued their arguing, Cestia grabbed her bag of essentials and began sneaking off.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:34 am

Kyria had been kicking through the rubble of the wrecking looking for anything that would be good for a weapon. She managed to find a few daggers which she stowed on her person. There were a few swords but seeing they were pretty much in a desolated place, they would just wind up being dropped along the wayside to lighten the load as they traveled.

Suddenly Erron seem to have some revelation which drew Kyria's attention. She listened for a moment shaking her head as Erron carried on frantically. Kyria wasn't sure what to think of Erron's story. Turning she went back to looking for anything salvageable in the way of gear.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted the small riverfolk gimping off. Kyria moved silently and swiftly to her and swiped up her, tossing Cestia over her shoulder. "Not so fast little one. We may need you, you may come in handy for zombie bait."

Kyria figured she had enough "gear" now. "You coming cow-boy?" She said with a snicker, looking back at Leif as she headed out to follow Erron...
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:03 am

Leif chuckled when the darkling snatched up the riverfolk. He started following, glad he found a walking stick. Leif turned back towards the woods. He almost considered asking the wolf to be his companion. However, Leif still had his panther companion. Although, if Erron and the women were telling the truth, it sounds like its been a long time since he's seen his friend. Leif wondered how the two could have been separated and if the animal was alright.

The last place Leif remembers seeing his friend was around Peregrin. Hopefully, they'd pass by there on their way to the dwarves. If so, Leif figured he'd have to take a bit of a solo adventure.

Again, he turned back to look at the forest, while he followed behind the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
missladybug
Fresh Meat
missladybug

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:09 pm

The nauseating feeling that Cestia got as she was flung onto shoulders. She hated being flung around like a bag of nothing.

"Put me down," she hissed and began kicking violently.

The extra motion churned her stomach once more. This time, she could not hold back the contents of her stomach. The entire back of whoever this loathsome creature was now covered in vomit.

As horrid as the smell and sight was, Cestia chuckled to herself.

"Now put me down bitch," she growled again.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Cestia vomited all over Kyria. Erron heard her wretch and turned to see what was happening. Kyria looked ready to kill.

"Don't." Erron said to her, "We don't have any more time to waste here. The undead will be on us soon if we don't keep moving. And I swear to everything that created this world and then left it to die, if you waste anymore of my time I won't just cut your throat next time...i'll cut your damn head off. Come on Cestia," Erron offered the Riverfolk to walk near him, knowing Kyria's temper, and knowing this wasn't the end of this feud boiling between Kyrai and Cestia.

The sun rose, but it didn't much matter. The red mist was still prevalent and it was still as dark as dusk and cold as night.

The walk was a long one, but nothing none of them had ever done before. A few hours.

The town of Medrath looked nearly deserted. It was at one time a simple town slightly larger than a farming community, and even had its on duke.

Now it was nothing more than a bartering outpost where murderers, rapists, and thieves congregated with the innocent. The crimes of people's past didn't matter here. Even the most heinous people here were protected. No one wanted to see the ranks of the undead grow.

The town was surround by a wooden wall. Guards were positioned everywhere arm,ed with crossbows, muskets, and flint lock pistols.

One guard sat at the front gate at a make shift desk on a stool. he had four guards near him, armed to the teeth. A long line of people were waiting to get in to the town.

Finally, the heroes made their way in the line to the man at the gate.

"Ye don't get in less ye got sumthin' ta trade," the guard said stroking his beardless chin.

"I'm looking for someone," Erron said.

"Who isn't. Next!" the guard called out.

Erron tossed Mathias' katana on the desk.

"Here," he said.

The man at the desk picked up the katana and began inspecting it.

"Pass," he said.

Erron walked in through the gate, now weaponless.

The other heroes walked toward the gate.

"Stop," the man at the desk said, "Whudd ye got ta trade?"
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Kyria heard and felt Cestia empty her stomach all over her back. Kyria pulled the little twit and held her out in front of her ready to snap her scrawny litttle neck.

Craig wrote:
"Don't." Erron said to her, "We don't have any more time to waste here. The undead will be on us soon if we don't keep moving. And I swear to everything that created this world and then left it to die, if you waste anymore of my time I won't just cut your throat next time...i'll cut your damn head off. Come on Cestia," Erron offered the Riverfolk to walk near him, knowing Kyria's temper, and knowing this wasn't the end of this feud boiling between Kyrai and Cestia.

Kyria shifted her glare to Erron, then tossed Cestia on the ground next to Erron. "Such big threats from a little man. One who has to have unfair advantage in order to win. Next time the odds will be even." She hissed as she walked past him to pulling off her vomit cover top. She was hoping to find a stream near by to clean it off and get rid of the stench.

They came to a protected town. Kyria made a quick assessment of the guards and their weapons.

They wanted something in return for allowing the group to enter, and Erron gave all he was willing to give up which was Mathias' katana. Kyria being Kyria, wasn't will to trade anything, unless perhaps it was their lives, but she would wait until they got stupid.

She followed in behind Erron slyly taking hold of a couple of daggers...
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Kyria wrote:

They came to a protected town. Kyria made a quick assessment of the guards and their weapons.

They wanted something in return for allowing the group to enter, and Erron gave all he was willing to give up which was Mathias' katana. Kyria being Kyria, wasn't will to trade anything, unless perhaps it was their lives, but she would wait until they got stupid.

She followed in behind Erron slyly taking hold of a couple of daggers...

"Hey. HEY! STOP!" the guard at the desk yelled.

BLAM!

Kyria dropped to the ground like a rock, to her knees clutching her hand.

Where her index finger once was, was now just a bloody stump.

Atop the wall stood a guard with a smoking musket.

The guard at the desk slowly walked up to her, bent down and picked up her index finger off the ground.

He looked at it it for a moment, smiled, then shifted his gaze back to Kyria.

"This will do just fine for trade. Remember if you leave and wish to come back you'll have to offer something once again to get inside," he said with an evil smile on his face.

The guard atop the wall had already reloaded the musket and had it aimed at Kyria.

Erron, turned around but made sure to not step back out through the gates to Kyria, "You aren't invincible, so don't act like it or you'll end up dead."

He then turned and walked into the town.

"Welcome to Medrath," the guard said, smiling, examining her dismembered finger.

The guard atop the wall held his aim on Kyria.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!   (All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(All New HtD RP Thread!) RED! RED! RED!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: