Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!

Go down 
+28
Guyver
Sir Goodfry
Kam'Hillod
Populus
KiKani
Lehti
Talkren
KroweAdello
Hunt the Dead
Nithelas
Quarven
DacenTainer
Assassinator
Zachy
Sikes
Hobmocker
Aelemar
Aldion
Herod
Turken
Browden
Erron
Aarowic
Kalan Al Baryl
Akarmus
Popurum
Calhera
The Loremaster
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Erron
Survivor
Erron

They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Erron walked up behind Aldion.

"Easy," he said placing his hand on Aldion's shoulder.

He then stepped between the two and grasped Lucian by the cheeks, turning his head sideways, and then sideways to the other side.

"Hands," he said, grabbing them, looking at the tops, then turning them over to look at the palms.

He raised the sleeves on Lucien's shirt and looked at the forearms.

He then knelt and lifted the pant legs looking at Lucien's shins and calves.

Satisfied, Erron stood back up and began to walk way.

"He's not bitten, and he doesn't have the mark of a Civil Agent on him, so he's clean. put him to work Aldion. The two of you find an inn or church or something. Get it barricaded. The rest of us will hunt for supplies. Mathias and Genesis will return, and when they do, it's going to be bad."

Erron then walked to Browden.

"Keep an eye on this new comer. I don't trust him. Something isn't right with him. I'm not sure what it isn't but he's different," he whispered to Browden out of ear shot of everyone else.

Erron then went deeper into the abandoned city in search of supplies with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Lucian stood up getting everyone's attention and spoke loud and clear because he knew he didn't want to repeat this again. "My name is Lucian and i am Lycan" he said slightly worried of his new companions reaction "My parents were murdered when i was 12 i have killed everyone and everything sense then" he said with anger and cold heartless feel to his words. "You don't smell that of the infected, there is not much time they will be here soon" he said his next few words under his breath "And they will fight" Lucian cleaned the blood from his black strange looking longsword and picked up wolf pendent that fell off and tucked it beneth his black cloak
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Browden nodded to Erron. While Erron started to walk away, Browden moved near Lucian. Then, the man started ranting about being a lycan. Browden's eye brows went up and he looked towards Erron. Erron was a strong warrior, freakishly powerful with those teleporting powers, and could pick up on the weirdest thing.

Still, Browden took it for its worth. He pulled his axe into his hands and looked and Lucian.

"Does that mean I'm taking your head off now or later?" he asked boldly.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Erron walked back to Lucien.

He just stared at him for a moment and then smiled. He very casually leaned toward Lucien and whispered into his ear.

"I am warning you now....I don't care what you do to these fools or to anyone else. But if you get in my way....I will treat you like the dog that you are, werewolf. Got that Fido? Or do you prefer Rover? Stay out of my way, or I feed you to the undead myself. You won't be the first one I've done it to."

Erron then stopped whispering and turned back to everyone else.

"It's ok everyone. he's with us. He's one of the.....good guys," Erron said those last two words with a snarl and then spit on the ground, with his back to Lucien.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Lucian smirked eviley and then he yealled in pain as the silver spear and arrows piearced him, he immiteadly pulled them out trying to fight the transformation as he layed on the ground the 7 lycan hunters surronded him the leader of the group looked at the rest of everyone "You all stay out of our way we have been hunting so called fido for 3 days and you will not get in our way!" the rest of the men ready to attack Aldion and Erron if needed "Time to die dog" he said as he raised his spear. When the spear was ready to come down all the men flew through the air as a 6,5 black werewolf stood angerd and ready to feast. The the lycan strecthed as his bones creaked from being lenghtned. Lucian howled and spreads his hands, hold up his hand at his new friends telling him this is his fight. He charged and tackled one of the men and riped his jugular out the blood coverd his fur as sprayed Erron in the face. Luciand shoved his arm's through 2 of the men as the slid down gurgling blood to his elbows he tiped them forward as they slid off. He just killed 3 and is blood thirst for more. Lucian picked one up like a puppet and through him through a building as the roof clapsed on him, thats 4. Lucian howled with delight as the beast thrived within him. Lucian grabed a rock from the ground and chucked it at the 5th man sending it through his skull thats. He jumped and grabed a tree and jumped from the tree on to the 6th man crushing him and blood sprayed on the boots of those that wacthed. Lucian walked over to the cowering last man standing and snarled slgihtly. He then picked the last man up by his throat and squessed it tell his eyes bulged and dug his claws in the mans stomach and ripped out his entestines he hung him by his entestines from a tree branch still alive occuping the undead around the tree. Lucian walked on 2 legs as he transformed back still coverd in blood he fell weak at the feet of Erron and passed out. Lucian just started his new found friendship and he knew it to.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Erron look down at Lucien. The n he looked at the man's handiwork. Seven dead bodies.

Erron looked back down at Lucien and then knelt down next to him. he pulled out his canteen and dumped water on his face to wake him.

Erron then wiped the blood from his face and wiped it on Lucien's chest.

"We don't have time to be resting. If there are more of you....friends...coming, then you need to let me know now. There are two armies of undead headed this way. They'll be here in just a day. We don't have much time. So if more of your friends are coming to attack you again, then you need to tell me now so we can prepare. I am Erron. Most view me as the leader of this group. Some view me as it's demise. I am neither. I'm simply a man, hunting undead. Nothing more and nothing less. Are you with us? Or do I have to cut off your head here and now?"

Meanwhile, in Port Skell...

Hmmp! URF MPHH GVDD! PWF THUPP THIP! KU MEE! THUM ONE KU ME PWEEV!!!!!!

The man howled in pain begging for death.

Genesis didn't care.

The man sat tied to the chair, arms bound behind him.

Genesis stood in the room. The building was one of the very few still standing in Port Skell. Genesis had made it his home base for his war against Mathias. He needed information on Mathias though. particularly where the darkling was based at himself.

Mathias had at one time worked with a group of companions under the man known as The harbinger, all of which had worked for the King of the Undead. The group consisted of Sabal, Gabriel Cliffcutter, Thokk, Sarsethok, Irongut Irongut of Clan Irongut, and this man...Jasper Remington.

Jasper was a bard who traveled with the group, but primarily stayed in Port Skell. He had several run ins with the general of the Knights, kargin el Tomath, and after Tomath's death, he had further run-ins with the new general, Karos the White.

Jasper was always into no end of trouble, but the human man always seemed to find a way out of it, usually by swooning one beautiful woman or another.

There would be no getting out of trouble for the rogue this time however.

"UHH DUN KNOW UNYTHIN!!!" Jasper mumbled.

Genesis sat down at the table across from him. Two Brutes stood guard in the room.

"I will give you more final opportunity to tell me where Mathias keep his base of operations. If you fail to do so, then I will take more railroad spikes and put them through parts of your body other than your lips and tongue," he said smiling at Jasper who was bleeding all over the table that he was painfully attached to.

"PWEEVE! NU! AH DUN KNOW UNYTHIN!" Jasper cried, trying not to tug on the railroad spike embedded through his lips and tongue into the table.

"Have it your way," Genesis said. He then reached down into a wooden toolbox and pulled out a hacksaw.

"NOW!" he said grabbing a handful of Jasper's hair with one hand, "NOW, YOU"VE MADE ME ANGRY! I DON'T LIKE PLAYING GAMES! " he growled as he brought the hacksaw game to Jasper's upper lip....

"UHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! UH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KUH ME! PWEEVE JUTH KUH ME!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Jasper screamed as Genesis ran the saw back and forth through Jasper's face.

Jasper flung is head backwards, the lower half of his face missing, still connected to the table by the railroad spike.

"TALK! OR NEXT I TAKE YOUR SCALP!" Genesis said in angry tones.

"UH TAK! UH TAK! HE'TH IN WIDDIK!!! WIDDIK!!!"

"Riddik. Good." Genesis said, yanking on jasper's hair, and bringing the hacksaw into Jasper's forehead.

"You've been very helpful."

The blade then began to rend more flesh.

"NUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Lucian stood up and adjusted his black rangers coat. "I'm with you, but let me tell you this wheater we are good or evil hero or villian friend or foe i will not hesitate to kill you if you do anything in anyway to take this pendent" Lucian calms down and pulls out his sack of gold coins and hand them all to Error "If you will lead then i will serve" Lucian bows slightly and turns and sniffs the air deeply then turns back "There are none at the moment i'd say a weak before the send a squad of at least 4, The Undead will slow them down. I have a setlement with 5 lycan guards sadley they are stuck in there lycan form but will do you know harm, I assure you my home is safe the undead have yet to find it nor have the hunters but one specia's has been able to find it." Lucian speaks slgihtly puzzled "A group of wanders, wheter you take me evil or good i killed them and i feed off them my abilitys often serve as my lifeline for food. Now i feel we must keep moving and fast." Lucian opens his palm as a small stone black panther sits in my palm it grows and becomes life size. Lucian pets her and she runs off. "That is sasha i also know some dark spells and black magic few healing power but only for small cuts and stuff"
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:31 pm

For the majority of the events, Popurum ignored it. He was irked when the man interrupted Aldion and Popurum. However, Aldion seemed more interested in other things anyway. Popurum, defeated, started to walk to Calhera.

The only thing left in this world was Aldion, despite the elf's other priorities. The riverfolk heard the commotion as the new man greeted the others and threats were exchanged. Popurum stayed near Calhera.

Popurum didn't care what was going on. Even Aldion was off on his own. Suddenly, Popurum was concerned only for Calhera again. She would want and need a proper sending off. Not to just be left lying there. What could he do though? Then the biggest grin appeared...

While the others dealt with the werewolf, Popurum had the opportunity to be left all alone. He picked up the body of Calhera, as much as he could, and took it into one of the near by houses. He remembered what had happened when the roof of one of the housed jumped onto the next.

Popurum had heard of the dwarves' stoves that lit when there was a strange odor. The riverfolk worked quickly. He didn't know if the others were leaving yet, but he didn't care. Calhera's body was put onto a beautiful sofa as Popurum expected the house. Finally, he twisted a nob all the way and a smell started to fill the air and house. Popurum closed all the doors and all the windows except for one window and one door.

"Silly dwarves."

Popurum ran out of the house closing the last door and began to cast his spell. A ball of fire appeared in his hands. The mage in him finally could do something for his love. Already Popurum felt his sorrow for her lift. Popurum gave the druid woman the best burial he could dream of.

While the werewolf killed off the hunters and collapsed at Erron's feet, Popurum was able send his fireball through the last open window.

Popurum kept his grin on his face. He knew what he was doing. And understood what would likely happen next when Erron found out, but, it was for Calhera.

The ball of fire entered the gas filled house and the chemistry had begun.

"Goodbye, Calhera."
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Erron eyed the pendant, as Lucien explain it's importance.

"I'll keep that in mind," he said giving the crooked smile he had been known for giving for the last few months after certain events occurred.

"We aren't leaving though. A darkling by the name of Mathias, and a sentient zombie by the name of Genesis are at war with each other. Both have ambitions to control all of Aeon and the undead, and are using armies of the undead to battle each other. Both of them have a vested interest in this abandoned city. Which means, I can't let them have it. If either gets it, it puts them one step closer to claiming the throne as the King of the Undead. And when I gave up that throne, I vowed none would ever lay claim to it again. If any of you feel as if you need to flee this city, I suggest you do so now. Lucien is wrong. The four he smells are merely scouts headed this way, most likely from Port Skell. Their armies will be vast and will arrive tomorrow. Tomorrow they will arrive. If we're able to we may be able to cause a siege and hold off there armies for a short amount of time. If anyone isn't interested in doing so, you need to leave now while you have the chance."

Erron then left the group and headed for the church in town to set it up as a base.

Along his way, he found long bow, and some arrows as well as a buckler shield.

He then walked into the church. Before setting it up as a last stand, he sat in a pew.

"I'm coming..." he softly said as tears began to roll down his cheeks.

Meanwhile in the Minotaur Kingdom of Riddik...

"So you wish the aid of my entire army?" the King of Riddik said, snarling, as two female Minotaurs rubbed his chest.

"No. just a small squadron. I have hear tell of her forces preparing an assault and I believe if carried out properly, she can be killed swiftly and the take over of the city and the transfer of power can be done with little hassle." Mathias replied.

"And why would you, a darkling of Wrymm's Soul Volcano< care about the Kingdom of Riddik," the King asked suspiciously.

"You're wise, noble highness. There is no fooling you. To put it as bluntly as possible, I hate the bitch and want her dead. Why not take such an action against her? Especially if I can gain such a powerful ally as yourself?" Mathias said smiling ruefully.

"I see. So be it, then. You will be assigned a squadron. And Peregren shall fall, and you will be richly rewarded for killing the Prime Minister Zoei Fantasy." the King stated.

'Thank you, highness," Mathias said, bowing to the minotaur king.

Popurum shot the blaze into the house, and the building exploded in a huge fireball.
The blast sent the small Riverfolk flying backwards. he slammed into a brick wall knocking the wind from himself....
...or maybe it was just Calhera who took his breath away.

Erron felt the ground shake from the blast, as he sat in the church.

"What the--?" he wondered allowed, wiping the tears from his cheeks.

He ran outside of the building, and saw the huge plume of ssmoke and fire.

"SON OF A BITCH!" he yelled and took off running toward it.

As he neared the building, he found Popurum's body.

"Oh no..." he whispered and then slwoly walked toward it.

The noise had attracted more.

Zombies, just one or two to start began to find there way from various hiding places in the city. Since it was always night time 24 hours a day on Aeon, finding their hiding spots to kill them had never been easy. And since Dead Town was a massive city, there were still many left in tact.

Erron saw the first two coming, wandering toward himself and Popurum.

"No..." he said softly.

*Turk'en, we've got stiffs--" he tried to call out telepathically to Turk'en, but a zombie pounced on him.

The zombie then smelled him and stood up without harming him.

It then started to wander toward, Popurum.

"ALDION! BROWDEN! SOMEONE!" Erron yelled drawing his sword and fumbling with the buckler he had found as more undead started his way.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:33 pm

as the zombie is inches from Popurum's neck Lucian explodes through the wooden wall of a bulding tackles the zombie "Die you peace of shit goul!" Lucian yealed as he shoved his enchanted longsword through the zombies heart. He turns and see's the second zombie drag Popurum across the ground no bites on him but the zombie crushes his ankle in his hand. "Get...the....fuck...off....him!!!!" Lucian screemed at the top of his lungs as he focused his energy on that one zombie. A dark energy ord forms in Lucian's hand and he appears in front of the zombie as the dark energy teleportaed him. He shoves the orb on his chest as the entire zombie emplodes. Lucian picked Popurum up regardelss on how Erron may feel about this. Lucian runs fast fighting the transformation from adrenline rush but he successfully contains the beast within him. Lucian dives through a window of a nearby bulding the that the undead have yet occupie, Lucian sacrfices his hand as it is sliced deep nearly falling off Lucian locks the door and barcades the window and lays Popurum on a wooden chair as Lucian mends his wound there safe for now.
Back to top Go down
Aarowic
Fresh Meat
Aarowic

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:33 pm

As zombies were killed, and werewolves appeared. While riverfolk mourned the loss of a wife, and blew up a house. While a war brewed, a soul was lost.

Aarowic "Sherbert" Graytale had remained beneath a body of a dead sprinter. Aarowic was not bitten, but the aniver had received a head wound that was let to bleed. Without care or help, the feline-man was left alone, near the fountain, outside the house Mathias and Calhera and Turk'en had come out of.

A pool of blood leaked out from the body. Too much. Alone, abandoned, forgotten.

Aarowic was dead.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:34 pm

As Lucian fixed his hand he turned and looked at popurum. Lucian walked over and rolled Popurum's pant leg up and examined his shatterd ankle. Lucian used his black magic doing the best to heal his ankle. Lucian not wanting to leave Popurum alone called Sasha his black panther to protect him. Lucian stood and layed his long sword on Popurum's chest in case he needed it. Lucian leves the bulding and stumbles upon Arowic's body. "Danm" said Lucian sadend by a fellow man's death. Lucian walked and saw Erron surroned by the undead "God danmit not again" excalimed lucian as he charged for one of the undead. Lucian closed line one bringing it to the ground and stops on its face crushing its head under the black ranger boots already soaked through with blood. Erron glances thankfully at Lucian as he spink kicks a attacking zombie and slices its head off. Lucian now realising that situation is under control returns to Popurum now gaining consicouns as Sasha lays down next to him, Lucian lets out a sigh of relife and sits down togather his wits.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Erron dropped the buckler. The undead all around ignored him and went for the others.

"Fitting it would be me, one who first founded the throne of the King of the Undead," Erron softly said to himself.

He brought out his Kopesh blade, signing it in a wide arc, slicing the top of a zombie's head off. Then he saw the one Lucien had stabbed in the heart.

It stood back up.

"Amature fool," he sad leaping onto the back of the zombie, stabbing his blade through it's brain, ending it forever.

One by one the undead fell.

The smoke from the exploding house filled the sky.

The moon sunk behind clouds, making the dark even darker.

And somewhere near Port Skell, war drums could be heard as an army of undead began it's march through the Black Desert, to Dead Town.

All was calm....for now.

Hours passed.

No one seemed to understand the importance of fortifying Dead Town and setting up a base of operations. Which mean either Mathias and Genesis would claim the abandoned city and whatever it held that they desperately wanted.

War drums could now be heard outside of the city.

Erron made his way to one of the walls of the city and looked out of it.

Genesis stood there with an army of hundreds of the super zombies he had created. The Pukers, Sprinters, Brutes and so forth.

Erron then ran across the city to another wall and climbed up.

Mathias stood with his army. Thousands of normal zombies. As well a regiment of Minotaur soldiers on horseback. And Mathias was teleporting more and more zombies to his already massive army.

Erron ran back to the town square where everyone rested.

"OK look, here's the deal. Both armies have arrived. We knew they would and we didn't prepare like I said we needed to. There's no way we can stop either army from taking the city. I'm heading to Peregren. Perhaps a stand can be made there if we arrive in time and warn Prime Minister Zoei. If any of you want to live, I suggest you get out of this city as soon as possible." Erron said.

He then adjusted a backpack he had found. It wasn't too heavy considering the amount of supplies he had found.

He then turned and walked away, leaving Dead Town.....to the dead.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:35 pm

Browden exited and followed Erron. Since the snowy battle with the minotaur, Browden had become invested in this group. It wasn't like there was anything left for him to do.

The warrior kept his giant axe on his back, but kept one of his smaller weapons in his hand. Browden continued to watch the werewolf. After seeing the beast attack an undead without going for the brain, Browden started to become curious.

"Wolfman, don't you know how to fight undead, yet? The head, the brain is your target. A zombie with a brain will move every muscle it can to eat your brain, unless its brain is destroyed. It would be wise to not make that mistake again."

Browden didn't know the intentions of the wolfman. It was possible the monster was a follower to Mathias or Genesis. Whether that be true or not, Browden was not about to let the werewolf to get one up on Browden.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:37 pm

"Well my friend i find this to be much of a sport" said lucian with a smile on his face. "what fun would it be if they all died right away." Lucian waited for Popurum befor continueing with Browden
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:37 pm

Popurum didn't follow Lucian. In fact, Popurum seemed to avoid the wolfman. Instead, as usual, the riverfolk hovered around Aldion. However, Popurum didn't get too close.

For some reason, Aldion didn't seem interested in his family. It didn't matter to Popurum. He was convinced he was going to die protecting Aldion. That's all that he cared to do now. It didn't matter when, where, or how he died. Although, he certainly hoped it'd be painless.

Either way, Popurum was nervous around the wolfman. Ever since he interrupted Aldion and Popurum, the riverfolk was miffed.

Popurum didn't really listen to Erron. It didn't matter where they were going, except if it was where Aldion was going.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Lucian walked a few yards away from them all, he could tell they were avoiding him but in all this is the one thing he hated about his curse but then again its much of a gift. Lucian thought to himself "I guess it doesnt matter to much to me, its obvious these guys dont want to be friends." Lucian sad slgiht sadness in his voice Lucian was tired of being shun, tired of being hated and treated like a dog he could kill these men now he thougt. But no, no he kept telling himself they will learn.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Browden grabbed the, now human, and brought their faces close together.

"If you want to play games, fool, do it on your own. There are other lives in this group than your own. I don't care what you do or what happens to you, but pose enough of a problem, I'll use your wolf hide as a cloak!"

Browden released the man and continued. If the undead didn't kill Browden, he feared one of the fools he traveled with would.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Lucian stood there for a moment. He was confused he didn't know if these men where friends but they all had they same goal, to survive. Lucian didn't know where he wanted to go he knew he could survive on his own but these men gave him a sense of security he didnt feel like he was always in the dark anymore. So he figured he would stick with them. But with all this talk of undead army's and kings, he figured things were going to get bad....fast Lucian slowed down to popurum's pace he wanted someone to talk to and Erron was busy and Browden was just being a pain.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Erron stopped and turned walking straight up to Lucien.

"I will say this one time and one time only. This is not a sport. This is not a game. This is not something I do for fun. These beasts killed my wife. They killed my son. They have killed my friends. They have even killed my enemies. If you treat the situation lightly one more time, i will personally cut your face off, and nail back onto your head, upside down." Erron finished and turned away from all of them.

We have to get out of this city. We're surrounded, and at any moment, these two armies are going to come crashing through an--"

SHA-BOOM!!!!

Smoke.

Dust.

A buzzing sound.

Erron pushed his face off of the stone pavement. Blood poured out of the side of his head. He saw his own ear on the ground not far from him.

He looked around confused.

Undead were everywhere. Thousands of them, fighting each other. Killing each other. Blood sprayed through the sky like rain. He saw Browden slip on the wet pavement covered in gore and fall. A sprinter pounced on him and Browden kicked it off.

Lucien's arm flew from his body as it was sliced off at the shoulder by one of the minotaur.

He could see Popurum, dragging Aldion, whom might or might not be dead.

Two zombies wrestled over Akarmis' head. The rest of his body was torn to pieces.

More smoke.

SHA-BOOM!

Erron flew through the air and crashed through the side of a wagon.

Someone was firing cannons. Was it Genesis' side. Erron thought he saw cannons with the army, but he couldn't remember.

Alemar, was in the midst of several undead, slicing her way through them with her chakram. She bled badly from her nose. It had clearly been broken somehow.

Things were so foggy.

The group had been too late. They would now die in this city.

It was so eerie seeing the chaos around him. But not hearing it. All he could hear was a loud buzzing sound.

Turk'en then stood over him, a bloody hole where one of his eyes once were. The darkling yanked Erron up.

He was screaming something. What was it.

"WE HAVE TO GO!" Turk'en yelled, the wave of noise from the onslaught came rushing back to Erron like a monsoon.

"WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Turk'en screamed.

Erron felt the side of his head, where his ear had been blown off or ripped off or however it had been removed from his head.

"Turk'en helped pull him out of the busted wagon.

Erron felt his leg give out.

"AHHHHH!!!" he screamed in pain.

He looked down. A broken bone protruded out of his shin.

"COME ON!" screamed Turk'en wrapping Erron's arm over his shoulder to give him support.

SHA-BOOM!

Another cannon shot went off somewhere else in the city.

"No...no no no no no no." Erron said slipping off Turk'en's shoulder, and slumping to the ground on his knees.

He looked up at Turk'en.

"It's over.....we lost....Decimation has begun."
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Lucian fell on the ground clutchin his bloody shoulder he knew this was coming.....seconds past and time seemed to slow down...he heard Tur'ken's voice seem to get low and slow motion like the next time Lucian stood he was a werewolve. Lucian acted quickly wanting nothing more for his fellow man to make it out of hear alive. Lucian rored and jumped on a Mintour's back and riped its head off he then through it on the ground and crushed it in victory. Lucian quickly ran over to Erron trying to communicate with him using hand gestures. The undead enclose arround Erron and Lucian. Lucian scaned the seen and saw Popurum dissapering in the distance wheter he and Aldion are safe or not is a mystery. Lucian grabs a nearby undead and riped him in half and pulled his brain from his skull as blood matted Lucian's fur. Lucian glanced down at Erron as a Brute towerd over him. Lucian tackled the brute and shoved his hand through its head he stood up forgetting that they rise again. Lucian was slammed in the chest breaking all his ribs by the brute force of non other then the brute. Lucian tackled the brute through a stone bulding as it colapsed on the both killing the brute from crushing its head and lucian recives more damage as 3 of his ribs puncter his lungs. Lucian stands up disorinted as he see's a mintor raise a broadsword and start to bring it down. Lucian jumped infront of the broadsword as it colaided with him punctering him and out his back Lucian roared with pain as he reached and grabs Erron's Kopesh blade and chops the Mintour's head off Lucian looked down to find the blade the Mintour used was silver did the Mintour's know he was still alive Lucian didn't know for sure but someone did. Lucian tryied to claw it out but he was to late he changed back his wounds healed but he was unable to move because he still felt the pain as if had them. He fainted next to Erron.
Back to top Go down
Assassinator
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:46 pm

assassinator is searching for zombies when he ran into a zombie he pierced his sword into the zombies skull

assassinator ran into 100 zombies and he fought as many zombies as he can there were to many zombies so assassinator fled
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Aldion awoke slowly, groggy from... what the hell had happened to him!? He faintly remembered an explosion, and now he's being drug by a small riverkin who turned out to be his time travelling grandfather.

All in all, really bad day.

He looked down at his left arm, only to find it bleeding again. The explosion had opened the wound where his hand had been removed, and now, it hurt like a bitch.

"What happened?" he asked Poporum, placing his only hand to his throbbing head...
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Popurum dropped his grandson when the elf began to wake up.

"I don't know what's going on! I just heard some explosions and stuff. I think that thing Erron was trying to stop is happening after all."

Popurum had taken his cloak and wrapped it around Aldion's arm. He was careful and tried to do the best he could, but he didn't know if they were safe or someplace really dangerous.

"I really wish you would stop all this. Not stop the fighting. Stop your own fighting. Why don't you go somewhere safe and give up fighting undead? Your grandmother would like you to be happy and have a family. You've done enough for this world."
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Lucian opend his eyes to see blured figures walking,running and jumping by the thousands. Lucian tryed to stand but felt the pain of his sliced off arm, broken ribs, puncterd lung and silver broadsword driven through chest and out back. He looked himself over he was perfectly fine but felt all the pain. Lucian yelled as he through back his black trench coat and pulled out his magnum shooting the undead as the enclosed around him he got most of them but there where just to many. Lucian shot rapidly through the air trying to alert the others and shoting like a mad man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next