Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into The Hellhole

Go down 
+11
?????
Lucifur
Parah Tainer
Genesis
Herod
DacenTainer
Browden
Zachy
Kutsu
NelvanNelvan
The Loremaster
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

Into The Hellhole - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:44 pm

He didnt like the idea of being dissed on, but he would have to ignore it for now.
Dacen yanked 2 arrows into his bow and fired them right at genesises shoulder
"Checkmate!" Dacen yelleded as they shot out of the bow.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Fresh Meat
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Genesis took the two arrows Dacen fired in the shoulder, which knocked him out of Lucien's aim.

"Fools! HA!" Genesis yelled throwing his sword at Lucien as he fired.

The bladed slammed into the barrel causing the gun to backfire and explode in Lucien's hands burning him badly.

Genesis then back flipped over all of them and grabbed Browden by the back of the air and wrapped Browden's hair around his fist. Using that same fist he swung, punching Herod directly in the nose.

The only one left standing was Dacen.

Genesis stood directly in front of him.

His arm shot out faster than anyone could blink, and Genesis punched Dacen in the stomach. however Dacen didn't go flying as expected. Instead he just dropped.

Genesis had punched a hole through his stomach.

"Now then," Genesis said cracking his neck and stretching, "your friend here can either bleed to death, or you can choose to work along side me as we hunt for the child together. Once we find the child then so be it you can fight me all you wish. But until then, us fighting is only going to get you all killed and slow me down. So what do you say? Truce? Temporarily?"
Back to top Go down
Kutsu
Fresh Meat
Kutsu

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Genesis must have been partially blind. For Dacen was not the only one left. While the others went down rather quickly, there was one druid left standing there. He stood and looked almost insulted that he was ignored.

"Well, damn," he said as he plunged his spear into the back of Genesis.

"Must suck to skip over someone like that, huh?" Kustu asked as he left the spear in the back where Genesis couldn't pull it out.

"You could really get hurt doing that." Kutsu said, knowing very well that he probably said his last words.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Lucian rolled on the ground and groaned as he clucthed his blackend chared hand. He could hear the faint words as the buzzing from the explosion still rung in his ears. Lucian then stood up slowly and the wolf glinted in his eyes he was going to change but he held it back....mostly. His eyes changed and his apearnce slightly and his nails did aswell. Lucian picked Gensis up by the throat and through gritted teeth said one word "Ouch," Lucian then shoved his other hand into Gensis's stomach and grabed the tip of the spear and riped it out. Pulling intestines and inards with it. Lucian looked as steam rolled out from Gensis stomach and the warm goup spilled on the ground. Lucian looked back up into Gensis's eyes and grined as he droped him in his own blood and slop.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Fresh Meat
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:51 pm

Genesis lie on the ground in his own blood laughing...

"Huh huh uhhhh....heh... ha heh...heee hee hee...fools," he mumbled blood pouring from his mouth, "Erron gave me what was left of his soul. Don--Don't you s-see....it was really the th-the goddess the whole t-time....I-I'm mortal now....and now with me dead.....there's n-no one to save you're friend," he said looking at Dacen lying on the ground next to him, "a-and no one to p-protect you in Th-Th-The...Hellhole."

And with that.

Genesis died his final time.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Lucian stood there and suddenly it all became clear his eyes got wide and he titled his head back.

"AH SHIT!" yealed Lucian as he threw his hands up.

"We should have saw this coming." he said
Lucian looked at Browden and then at kutsu and then at Herod, Lucian tilted his head in the direction they are supposed to go gesturing that they should keep moving to the nearest inn. Lucian turned and looked at Dacean and shook his head.

"Sorry for the shit i did to you" said Lucian in a whisper

Lucian then closed Dacean's scared looking eyes and picked him up and walked him over to a small grave that hasn't been filled he then layed him in it and turned back and began walking as he passed and began walking with Browden he said his next few words soft and sorrowfelt "He didn't deserve it," Lucian's face then became cold and serious. And began walking.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:09 pm

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"No, he didn't deserve being thrown into a grave, you damn dog!"

Browden rushed to help get Dacen out of the grave. He pulled the man out of the pit and held him in both arms.

"We need to get him to somewhere we can heal him. I think that inn back in Steppes is closer than Hellhole. I'm going back. If we can't get in Steppes from the destruction, we do the best with what we got."

"Come dog, bull, and dwarf."
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Dacen fell hard from the blow Genesis gave him before he was killed, nearly leaving him dead but not quite.
Dacen barely woke up to hear "Im sorry for the shit i did to you" then seeing Lucian throw him into a grave "HEY! IM NOT DEAD...im not dead....." he thought barely as he fell unconcious again.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Lucian turned when he relised Dacen was not dead. Lucian walked over and layed a hand over Dacens eyes and mumbled something in eleven. Lucian then looked as the blood flowed much more slowly and his heart pumped slower (BTW THIS IS DACEN THAT THIS IS HAPPENING TO) Lucian then looked at everyone. "I slowed his heart rate he wont bleed to death.....right now atleast, he could still die the only thing we did so far is give him more time." Lucian said slightly worried
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Dacen lightly openned his eyes "Wha happened?" Dacen whispered because he could still barely speak. "I.....Genesis.......is he......dead?"

He tried to stand up but his legs collapsed under him and he fell to the ground 'Ouch" Dacen whispered.
Back to top Go down
Parah Tainer
Fresh Meat
Parah Tainer

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Parah continues to walk accross the desert, pacing himself in order to conserve energy. Based on the tracks, it appeared that undead had been coming through there. He continued to follow the tracks and noticed a group of people ahead. Perhaps they knew where undead could be. He raised a hand, "Hello over there!" He ran over towards them.
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Parah came after Dacen had recovered a little, so he could talk, and then
Dacen looked over to see the Parah calling and running towards is and recognized him immediately, even though it had been so long. 'PARAH!?!?!?!" Dacen called "I thoughtt you were dead!" Dacen called "It's me, Dacen!"
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:36 pm

Browden, not liking all this emotional crap, lets Dacen go. He steps back and watches the family reunion. Browden was getting impatient. He either wanted to get Dacen somewhere that could heal him, or continue towards Hellhole now.

"Touching, but we need to keep moving. Whether you follow us or not stranger, know we're heading to Hellhole eventually. Right now though, I'd prefer to see your brother taken care of."
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Dacen looked at Browden "He is coming with us, he's a dead hunter anyways." Dacen said to Browden. "Well...if he agrees to it" He turned his attention back to Parah "Follow us to the Hellhole" Dacen said to Parah.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Lucian looked at the renuion with urgenicy. "Well thats all very well, but you are dying at this very moment." said Lucian

Lucian then looked at Browden and walked over and whisperd in his ear so the others couldn't hear. "He doesnt have much longer, I say he has about a hour or so....we need to get him help, fast" said Lucian as he looked back at the two joycing brothers.
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:57 pm

"Im....dying?!" Dacen said

"I thought that spell cured me." Dacen said to Lucian "Well...i dont want to die so lets go find help Dacen said then trying to start walking but then noticed his legs collapse "Uh, this wont do" Dacen said.
Back to top Go down
Parah Tainer
Fresh Meat
Parah Tainer

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:08 pm

He froze as he noticed his brother. "Dacen? I thought you were dead." His face went back to the serious and emotionless expression that he often carried. "It appears as if you will be soon if we don't get you help." He turned to the others. "I will accompany you. Where can we go to get him help?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifur
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:44 pm

All of a sudden they heard loud gunshot. The dwarf is dead. I AM LUCIFUR AND I KILLED SOMEONE! YAY!

This post is useless and pointless. It is neither funny nor entertaining at all. Save for morons. Then its possibly hilarious. Let's all just skip over it, shall we?

-Edited by Nick W.
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:54 pm

Dacen heard the shot and saw the crazy man
"What the hell?!?!?!?!" Dacen shouted then fired an arrow into his forehead, killing the mad man.

Since the posts surrounding this one are useless, this one wouldn't make much sense. Best to skip over these three...
Back to top Go down
Lucifur
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:57 pm

But I COME BACK TO LIFE! IM TRYING TO KILL YOU DACEN!!!!! BUT I KEEP MISSING DAMMIT

Again; pointless, useless, humorless (unless you have a defective brain), invalid. Skip this as well. Let the story continue!

Edited by Nick W.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu
Fresh Meat
Kutsu

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Parah Tainer wrote:
He froze as he noticed his brother. "Dacen? I thought you were dead." His face went back to the serious and emotionless expression that he often carried. "It appears as if you will be soon if we don't get you help." He turned to the others. "I will accompany you. Where can we go to get him help?"

Kutsu looked at Dacen. He was a druid, but he wasn't capable of this strong of a healing yet.

"I am unsure how we will find someone to mend your flesh, but we should move quickly. Perhaps it was foolish to kill this person, if he had a way of healing; however, I only saw him attacking the dwarf, and assumed he was a foe."
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:40 pm

"well...i do remember an old healing elven spell, but i am not capable of the magic yet, not many pozess it. We would have to find a powerful elven mage. I think i remember an old emergency base somewhere near here. We could search for it, but we must be quick."

Dacen then started looking around and trying to listen through the ground.
Back to top Go down
Herod
Fresh Meat
Herod

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:29 am

Herod hopped into the steam buggie. He took off as fast as he could control the vehicle. He saw through his goggles Genesis appear. That couldn't be a good sign. He had to get to the others to help them. A few minutes later he was helping to load Dacen into the back. The other climbed in. It was cramp and the buggie struggled to carry them all but worst cast scenerio they would be able to get closer than if they walked.

"I'm not fer knowin' how ye killed Genesis, but I applaud ye. He was no easy foe."

Turning back to look at Dacen for a second to make sure he was ok. The jostling through the dunes didn't help his condition, but he would have to hang on. Herod saw the town up a head.

"What was that ye were saying about a base? Quickly boy, give me some direction if it'll save yer life!"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Fresh Meat
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:33 am

"This isn't what I expected," genesis said, catching the attention of the group as they tried to decide how best to get Dacen some help.

When the group turned and saw him, he was translucent slightly....perhaps slightly intangible....perhaps slightly opaque.

"I'll be damned....I'm a ghost," Genesis said smirking, "eh...ha..hahaha...you-you fools thought I was gone....that you were rid of me.....that you were---NO! NOOOOOOOO!!!! GET AWAY!!!!" Genesis began screaming, thrashing his ghostly arms at a foe no one else could see.

"PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME!!!" he screamed running away off through the desert, 'I DIDN'T WANT THIS! SHE MADE ME DO IT! I WANTED TO STOP HER!!! NO!!!!" the ghostly form pleaded as he ran, with an unseen pursuer.

"I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST DON'T TAKE ME THERE! HE'S ANGRY! OH SO VERY ANGRY!" Genesis cried as he fell to his knees begging to someone who wasn't there as far as Lucian, Dacen, and the others could tell.

"No!...NOT THAT! NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT! Please...."

Genesis quieted down and slumped his shoulders.

"I...I understand," he said quietly.

Genesis then looked at the group.

"So be it," he said angrily.

The ghost of Genesis then began to walk toward the group.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu
Fresh Meat
Kutsu

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Kustu watched the whole thing with interest. He'd never seen a ghost. Part of him felt relieved to see a ghost, rather than a zombie. However, he was startled and jumped back a bit, as Genesis began to scream.

Something unseen, something obviously very powerful was there with them. What, though? Kutsu didn't know if he should be afraid, worried, or ready to die.

What was this unseen force? Was it divine? Was it morbid? Genesis ended his screaming and seemed defeated. The specter began to walk to the group. Kutsu didn't feel in danger, so much. He was more intimidated when Genesis rose in his body-less form. Still, who knew what the monster intended?

"Sorry, my spear doesn't work on ghosts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into The Hellhole
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: