Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into The Hellhole

Go down 
+11
?????
Lucifur
Parah Tainer
Genesis
Herod
DacenTainer
Browden
Zachy
Kutsu
NelvanNelvan
The Loremaster
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

Into The Hellhole - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Lucian's bloodshot eye's opend imeadtly, he couldn't hear the words of others or what was happing but he could hear a slight ringing, his heartbeat and he could think to himself.

quick muffled paniced breaths, Lucian was choking on his own blood the strugle had caught the attention of every one.

He tried to say something

"wasdfWOLF!" something about a wolf the others wouldnt find out untill it was to late.

more babling came from his mouth as he repeated it and struggled more fighting with all his fury the ripping and pulling of the nails was heared he just stoped. Everyone looked at him confused

his body convulsied in a spasm and "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" the muffled shriek was heard as his body began to change. He couldnt contain it anymore.

Lucian quicked and squirmed the wagon broke the nails fell out and he stood up his fur bloodsoaked.

Lucian howled and picked up the guard that caused him so much pain. The guard looked on in terror.

"N-N-No please!' Lucian seemed to laugh or smile it was hard to make out which.

He draged the guard over to the wagon and looped his arms through the wheels Lucian sliced bit his shoulder and crunched and kicked the wagon as it rolled his arms crunched and snapped his screams were heard as he rolled and stoped at the front gates.

Lucian turned to the other guard and smacked him as his back snapped against the wall Lucian stomped on his head and crunched it.

Lucian turned and looked at the on looking crowd as they had expressions of pure horror and fear.

Lucian didn't change back yet, the beast felt to good insted he stood there next to Erron or Talkren he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Talkren
Fresh Meat
Talkren

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:17 pm

"LUCIAN! LUCIAN! WAKE UP!" Talkren/Erron yelled.

As Lucian opened his eyes from dreaming of killing guards that were already dead he got a face full of cold water.

"Its a shame, good fresh water like that has to be wasted. Listen this is Kithkani. She's going to stitch you up and get you back into working order<" Talkren said.

"I don't know what you were dreaming about, but you were trying to fight in your sleep even."
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:39 am

Lucian's bloody face and eyes darted around the room glancing at the women. He slid back but went with her.

He rose to his feet and colapsed and leaned against Talkren his voice was raspy and a whisper. "You....you saved me, I wont ever forget this." he whisperd something in elvesh as he pulled away and Talkren felt diffrent, better, faster, stronger he couldnt explain it he was just diffrent feeling.

Lucian glanced at the crowd and he lifted his black chared bloody hand (Most of the blood was from his other wounds) walked over to the nearest hellfolk whispering about him.

Lucian even broken and beaten felt a sudden surge of rage. He lifted the man with ease as he yealed

"AHHHHHH!" "I amd Lucian, beast of the night, both wolf both man and dont any of you think you can mess with me!" said Lucian as he looked at Talkren. "And that man, is your savor or your doom really its all up to him in the end, but if i even get a hint that one of you is talking about him, you...will...die." said Lucian as he droped the hellfolk and proceded to follow the women that was going to help him.
Back to top Go down
Talkren
Fresh Meat
Talkren

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:55 am

Talkren/Erron smiled. As Lucian walked away, Talkren glanced about the large ramshackle tent slash bar they were in.

He walked to the front of it.

"This is the situation as it stands. The Civil Agents to the south will soon find a way past the dwarves of Krest. I understand most of you don't care for the dwarven kingdom. In fact some of you are even exiled from it. But we have to help them hold their defenses. If we don't The Hellhole will be next and our numbers are too small to stand against the Agents. Who will travel with me to Krest to help defend the dwarves?"

The various members of the Steam-Cycle Gangs wanted nothing to do with Krest. And so they turned their back.

Talkren/Erron, the darkling who spoke with The former King of the Undead's voice was alone in this.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:08 pm

A small hellfolk man ran in he was skiney and looked like he was very out of place in this city.

"That wolfman!" said the little person his voice squeaky, "That wolfman said he would gladly help ye sir!" and he turned to the crowd "Also he wants someone to repair his gun." said the little man as he layed the broken peaces on the table and sunk back into the crowd.

a womens voice was heared trying to calm Lucian down as he had no numbing agent. Lucian slowly walked back in the blood washed off him he had just taken a bath his body coverd in stichest and scars from previous war wounds. Lucian leaned against the door with his shirt and leather trenchcoat/ranger coat hanging bloodsoaked on a rack.

This changed Lucian he was very diffrent now he was empty and soulless his heart now black and his features slightly evliler, could Lucian have changed? His eyes glinted into his wolf forms and they were now black, he did change he went back to normal. Lucian feared this day but it did happen, he knew it would. Lucian has now turned into a bloodthirsty killing machine sure he would continue being nice those that respected him but anyone else was nothing more then the blood on his blade. Lucian like the new him and he was going to stay that way, he once clean shaved face was now replaced with a light rough rangers beard, Lucian's body seemed more toned and he looked into the crowd and tossed his coat into.

That same small man caught it.

"Go clean this and my blade too." said Lucian as he handed the stuff to the little hellfolk man he wasnt worried about him stealing or tampering with any of it because that would mean his death. A eagle flew in from the door, well more like a Gryphon just eagle size, it landed on Lucian's shoulder and he pulled out Sasha's stone replica he whisperd something in elven and she appeard she was now staying with him as well.

Lucian was no longer a ranger,

Lucian.....was a hunter
Back to top Go down
Talkren
Fresh Meat
Talkren

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:51 pm

The small hellfolk man reported to Talkren that Lucian would stand by him.

"Two against an army. Not bad odd's," Talkren though....or rather Erron though...Talkren didn't know anymore he was two people trapped in one body.

He left the tent and went and found Lucian in another tent where some elven Steam Cycle Gang women were "taking care of his needs".

*Ahem* Talkren coughed attracting the attention of those in the tent, "i need a moment alone with Lucian."

The 3 women stared at Talkren confused. Lucian seemed to have a look of annoyance on his face. 3 Elven women were nothing to take lightly. Opportunities like that didn't come very often.

"NOW!" Turken yelled.

The women grabbed their clothes and ran from the tent.

"We need to talk. Put some clothes on, dog." Talkren said.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Browden sat away from the rest, on a bar stool, with his hands on his head. He wanted so badly to know that name: "Niynde".

Who was it? What did they have to do with it all? Browden sat there trying his hardest to think.

"Niynde," he would whisper over and over, hoping that if he heard it, the memory, if that's what it was called, would surface.

After having no luck he laid his face in his arms, on top of the bar counter. It wasn't long before he slept.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Lucian stood and sliped his leather pants on and was draped a silk cloth like shirt over him carefull not to cacth the stichtes while his coat was being cleaned.

"Yes we do" said Lucian already knowing where this is going

"She has it, and she's going to use it, I do not know when, hell it could be in 2 minutes or 2 years there is know way of knowing" said Lucian as he sipped his glass of ale.

"It seems I have become quite renowned in this world, what a shame to bad i gotta die. But I want you to know that whatever happens its not me," said Lucian as he handed Talkren/Erron a silver gun

"you shoot me in the heart with a silver bullet, make sure you give me enough time to tell you all how sorry I am. And then shoot me, also know that the beast will fight back against the temption there may be times where i turn and she trys to take control but i can resist it maybe only for a day or to or maybe only for 5 minutes, just dont shoot on the first sign of struggle." Lucian exclamied as he sighed and took another swig.
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Dacen nearly yelled at Talkren/Erron and realized it would be useless "Oh well." Dacen mumbled then sitting a few seats away from Browden. "Hmmmmm, Tregon didnt seem as loose as i remember him" Dacen thought to himself "Ive seen soemthing like this before, where was it from though?" Dacen kept think then jumped up "SHAPESHIFTING!!!!" Dacen yelled as everyone around him stared confused. "TREGON, WHERE DID HE GO?!?!?!" Dacen yelled.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Lucian walked back in the bar/shack now dressed in his normal atire his sword cleaned as a dwarf from a steam cycle gang handed him his fixed gun but now with golden handle and explosive bullets.

"The handle was to wrecked, and i thought you might like the bullets," said the Dwarf.

"Why thank you kind sir." said Lucian about to make a short joke but stoping because as he said befor he would respect and treat those that respected him nicely.

Lucian then grasped a firm hand around Dacen's neck squesed and turned him around siting him back at the bar.

"Shut up kid! Thats all we need is more attention," said Lucian with a sigh as he orderd a glass of water drank it down and looked at his hand that was wounded from his exploding gun the bandages were off but it seemed for a very long time most of his hand would have terrriable scars and parts of it were still black as if dirty from a can of oil.

Lucian turned his head as he noticed a Dwarf sneaking out with Lucian's ammo bag of special bullets as the Dwarf he made them looked upset.

Lucian drew his gun picked up one of the explosive tips that fell on the ground as he took the bag and loaded it shot the dwarf in the back of the head causing it to explode on the rest of the other cycle members.

"So much for no attention." said the dwarf that helped Lucian.

Lucian looked at him and waved him over, "I like you, how about you stay with us for a while and help us out all around, we'll look after ye and i shall my water with ya."

the dwarf nodded.

Lucian turned and looked at the Gryphon/eagle on his shoulder he whisperd to it and the Bird flew out of the bar/shack and was never to be seen again.

The eagle would continue to wactch over the group for the rest of there days know one knew why and Lucian wasn't plaing on telling anyone......yet.

Dacen began looking back up to turn around and look at the crowd to speak again.

Lucian smacked him in the back of the head hard and Dacean stoped, Lucian turned as a eleven woman one from the tent began to run her hands down his chest. He slapped her hands away lightly and didnt say anything, she began to make her way down to his crocth. He grabed her by the troat and picked her up.

"Has it ever occured to you, that maybe i dont want your pleasure maybe im thinking about my dead wife that i killed with my own bare hands!" he dropped her violently she scrambled up and stormed away.

Lucian looked at his new dwarven buddy as the dwarf pushed up his glasses. And orders a glass of mead.
Back to top Go down
Herod
Fresh Meat
Herod

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:07 am

Herod stood in utter shock at the sight of the wolfman being nailed to a wagon. Even more shocked when Talkren went nuts and regained his sense.

"I'm fer thinkin' the boy is daft." Herod said under his breath.

The dwarf kept himself out of the way, keeping out of site as best as he could. He wanted to see where they stood. This darkling that seemed to drift off in his own memories or thoughts was unstable. Herod stood at the ready for anything to occur.

"Thiss' probably git me killt!" exclaimed Herod.
Back to top Go down
Talkren
Fresh Meat
Talkren

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:38 pm

A delivery had come for Talkren some weeks later in The Hellhole. He opened the package in private.

"Hmmm?" he wondered looking at the small item. he chose to keep the item to himself and reveal it to no one for the time being.

ONE YEAR LATER

The Hellhole was all but crowded with homeless strewn through the streets. Steam Cycle Gangs had taken control of all of the desert of Ison and were planning on taking Krest soon.

When Talkren (whose body held Erron's mind), led everyone from The Hellhole to Krest to convince the dwarves to help fight back against The Civil Agents, the dwarves of Krest didn't want to listen. and soon a battle between the Steam Cycle Gangs and the Dwarves of Krest broke out. Talkren's group was caught in the middle.

Sasha and the eagle companion of Lucian's both perished in the battle. Lucian himself had been shot, but wasn't sure by whom.

What was scarier though was that he was now able to transform into his Lycan form and he couldn't figure out why. The bullet itself was embedded into his thigh. And he feared digging it out or cutting off his leg. What if he could never transform again? Then that would mean he wouldn't have leg at all!

The beast inside of him was begging constantly to be released. Lucian didn't even need to fight it anymore. he wanted the change to take place.

But it wouldn't.

And this angered the beast within him even more.

He was not an easy companion to travel with.

Dacen's luck went downhill as well. The group he had called from the desert came to help. When they revealed themselves as shapeshifters, both the Dwarves and the Steam Cycles gangs killed them all quickly. In addition to that, Dacen's brother was killed as well, his head had been cut off by one of Browden's axe swings by accident.

Browden and Dacen were not on good terms at all.

Herod has lost a leg in the battle. Luckily the Steam Cycle Gangs had helped him craft a new steam powered mechanical leg.

As for Talkren....

....He had been stabbed in the back.

There was no glorious death for him. He didn't die saving anyone. He didn't go down fighting many men at once.

He had simply been stabbed in the back and he died.

The group had brought his body back with them to The Hellhole. It was there in the Ison Desert, the gave him a proper burial.

The group now resided in The Hellhole.

There were no half-gods to protect them. No one turning into werewolves to save them. No heroic Aldion to make the regular citizens appreciate them.

In fact the only reason the guards of The Hellhole didn't execute them all was due to their willingness to help the Steam Cycle Gangs in the battle at Krest.

now the group slept on a hill over looking the tent city, and was confused as to what to do next.

They all nearly hated each other. Dacen in particular hated Browden for accidentally killing his brother.....

The guards of The Hellhole could easily outnumber the group. They didn't stand a chance in fighting them. But yet at the same time the guard of The Hellhole were the only things stopping the Minotaurs from invading the Ison Desert.

And Lucian hated Talkren and literally had spit on his grave.

You see after the battle of Krest, Lucian had found the silver handgun he had given to Talkren. And upon examining it, he quickly realized, Talkren had fired the gun recently.

Lucian thought of the bullet in his thigh, the bullet he couldn't remove.

He thought of the package Talkren had received and refused to share with everyone what it was exactly.

And then he thought of when Erron, who over a year ago had spoken with Lucian....had formed Lucian's pendant into silver.

Lucian then realized.....Talkren, with Erron's mind in his body....had try to assassinate him during the battle in hopes of it looking like a dwarf had killed him.

But do to Talkren being stabbed in the back, his aim was thrown off and instead Talkren shot Lucian in the leg.

Lucian hated Erron and Talkren....he hated his existence.

The best in him was sooo angry! And no matter how hard he tried he couldn't release him. A silver bullet was in his thigh.

And the man who had done it was already dead.

Lucian couldn't even get revenge.

It was not a good day.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:47 pm

Lucian sat in his tent, his appernces changed drasitcly from the anger of the beast. For better and for worse. His body became more muscler and tougher but his eyes seemed to look as if they were a wolfs, the only problem the never changed back to human. His nails were much harder and more pointed then the average humans. His hair was well kept and possibly was the only thing from him looking like a wild man all its self. And his beard was as it was before slightly darker through, whether it was from the dirt and grime from countless battles or the changing, and everyday it seemed his body gatherd more and more scars. One thing was for sure Lucian was an amazing fighter and the Dwarfs that belonged to the steam cycle gangs and villagers alike were all a little afraid that once the beast was relesied he would kill all......that wasnt true at least not yet.

Lucian sat there, his pant leg rolled up eyeing the bandaged bullet wound. He carefull unwraped the bandages and poured some ale over the wound he winced slighlty. His Dwarf friend was handing him the applinces as he called them out.

"Knife," said Lucian and the dwarf handed him the knife.

Lucian cut into his wound and handed the bloody knife back. He had this all planed out his wet towels were soaking up the blood leaving the operating area workable.

"Forceps," asked Lucian and the dwarf gave him the forceps.

Lucian stuck his free hand into the wound and opened it saw the bullet and pulled it with the forceps. The bullet had barb like hooks that sprung out hooking in his thigh.

"GAHHHHH!" yealled Lucian but he was to close.

He grasped the bullet tight and ripped it out the beast with in him fought but Lucian wanted to save the anger for later. He stopped the beast and he quickly stuck a metel tube like thing to help repair the atery that was sliced open when the missing part of the old atery was. Lucian quickly sticthed it up and passed out.

3 WEEKS LATER

Lucian opend his wound agian and was pleased to see it was healed the only problem was that the metal peace was had to remain in for the end of his days. Lucian had a sort of a limp but its a small price to pay. Lucian would never lose his half limp but now everyone knew he was able to change when ever he was ready to relise that rage. Lucian often looked for a new companion for he was lonly in is book that was given to him by the darklings in the long reach stated he could obtain a grizzley bear companion, this was good the grizzley bear would be tough and fight well in battle he had the stone relic he just needed someone to summon the bear.

"I need a wizard," said Lucian to his Dwarven friend.

"I know of one but he would likely not do that for you unless you gave him something in return." exclaimed the Dwarf.

"I have something for him," said Lucian with a grin as he loaded his gun and holsterd it.

Lucian walked through the streets some people greeted him, others turned from him, and very few wanted to kill him but didnt dare show it for it would be there death.

Lucian saw a bell hanging on one of the more comftorable looking tent and a small dwarf wizard opened the flap.

"Yes!" said the dwarf so excited that someone has come to him.

"I need you to summon this bear," said Lucian

"What, do i get in return?" said the dwarf

Lucian drew his large gun and put it to the dwarfs head.

"You get this, or you get purse full of gold and a galon of water." he said

the dwarf nodded knowing that anyone of those things was better then a exploding cranium. The dwarf focused hard and eventually a large Grizzley bear arose and stood on two feet and roared unsure who its master was.

"Lets go, Bear." said Lucian

And so it was his new companion "Bear" (which is also his name) and his ability to finally change again were atlast present. Lucian had some complications with his leg aching pains, and his leg fell asleep once in a while for the blood didnt flow as well through his fake metel tube atery. and the metel often got warm which made his leg slighlty uncomftorable now and then. Eventually he would find a beter thing to replace that small metel tube but for now it would have to do.

"
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:41 pm

Dacen was about to explain to Lucian but it wasnt the time.
As everything went on it could never escape his mind. "I saw Tregon die myself, that couldnt have been him." he thought to himself "if only someone would listen, i guess im alone" Dacen walked as he saw Tregon out of the corner of his eyes.....lunging at him!
Dacen noticed just in time to pull out his shield and block the blow "I KNEW IT WASNT YOU!" he shouted at Tregon "Ah, smart boy, but you wont live long to apprehend it." Tregon replied as he kicked Dacen back, Dacen and Tregon were jumping all over, slashing at eachother, ech trying to become the victor. "YOU CANT WIN TREGON!" dacen shouted as they locked swords for a moment. All of a sudden, Tregon shifted into his real form. "A DARK MAGE!" Dacen thought as the mage/tregon lunged at him with a ball of energy in his hand, Dacen jumped out of the way just in time for him to strike, he pulled out an arrow and jabbed it into his arm 'AAAARRRRGG!" the mage yelled as it lunged at Dacen another time. Dacen quickly saw it coming and pulled out his machettis and slashed down at the mage, knocking him back to the wall. Dacen held the sword at his neck to realize that the mage had another ball of energy in his hand and nailed it into Dacen face "NO!" Dacen shouted just before it happened, it launched dacem back to the wall and the mage stood above him "Looks like your out of ideas!" the mage said about to throw a even larger energy but this one was aimed at his heart.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:27 pm

Lucian turned as his Bear tackled the dark mage. He pulled out his gun and yealed something in elven to stop the bear from killing the dark mage. Lucian walked up and picked the Dark mage up and put his gun to the mage's head.

"You better take your troubles elsewhere," said Lucian as the dark mage turned and began walking away.

"Hey, you forgot your parting gift," said Lucian as he shot the dark mages hand's exploding each of them in a bloody finger strung paste. Never again will he cast a dark spell on someone again.

Lucian pulled Dacen to his feet and slammed him against the wall got right in his face. Lucians bear growled/roared being agitated.

"You need to learn how to protect yourself, because im tired of doing it," said Lucian as he tossed Dacen back in the direction of his tent.

Lucian set up a type of saddle pack that Bear could were to carry Lucian's things. Lucien looked up at the inn that was a ways away.

"Uhhhh," groaned Lucian.

Lucian looked at bear and then layed on his back and sighed as bear began walking to the inn. When they got to the inn Lucian walked in and bear followed on all fours.

"HEY! get that animal outa here," said the bar owner

Lucian put his hand on his sword and his gun glinted in the light from the fireplace. The bar owner quickly handed Lucian a glass of ale.

"O-o-on the house s-s-sir," he said.

Lucian smiled and sat down next to the fire Bear laying down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Talkren
Fresh Meat
Talkren

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:49 pm

"The rebirth of my new world will make all right again," Calhera, the Goddess of Vengeance stated as she sat on the throne.

"The body of Erron yet lives. And the body of Talkren lies dead. I am nearly half way to my goal. And once I get there...this world will be born anew with only I as it's over lord. A world without undead, without cannibalistic agents, a world without the pain and death and destruction that this one has seen for far too long.

The end draws near..."
Back to top Go down
Herod
Fresh Meat
Herod

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:57 am

The hardy dwarf sat in the bar watching the wolf ride a bear.

"Now ain't that a sight te' be seein! What kind o' cubs will ye two be havin!?"

Herod drank his drink as he strolled up to the wolf and his bear.

"Herod turned to regard the bar owner, "Now 'keep, I think this man be wantin' t'pay fer his drinks. No needin' to just throw away good drink without earning a coin fer it, ain't that right Lucien."

Herod sat at another chair across from Lucien. And took a healthy gulp of his ale. "Ye done a lot fighting with these here dwarves and the people here, but that's no reason to be pushing yer weight around. If'n yer riled take it out on the enemy, not the people here. Fight the monsters long enought and ye become one. In yer case, yer already half there! Lets keep the monsters out."

Herod stared intently at Lucien. The man may spring on him, but Herod wouldn't be caught off-guard.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Through the travels, ever since Dacen woke Browden up from his nap, the human was extremely irritable. He hated everyone, and he took every second he got to let them know.

"The keeper said no animals, Lucain. Get that bear AND your filthy hide outside before I force feed you both some steel!" roared Browden.

"Damn, mongrel. Not worth a damn thing."

Browden headed to his own room, ignoring the dwarf and Lucian, and Dacen. At least the dwarf has some sense, thought Browden.

Once inside, he closed the door quickly and locked it. He's been so tired lately... He could sleep for several hours. Some days, he'd sleep the whole day away. He hated his company, he hated his mission (whatever the hell it was), and he hated the area.

"I never thought I'd miss the Long Reach," he said and crash onto his bed.

"Niynde..."

He tried to dream. His dreams were his only solace. Still... he had no idea who Niynde was, or what the point of it all was. A year since Genesis, and nothing...

Genesis wrote:
"...it was really the th-the goddess the whole t-time..."

Recently, what Genesis had said sank into Browden's mind. Was there a goddess? Who was she? Where was she? Perhaps she could help? Browden couldn't sleep. He got up from the bed, went to the window and knelt down.

"Goddess, if you're there..." began Browden, as he began to pray...
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:35 am

Browden hear the words of the Goddess as clear as day...

"Yes my love, I am here," she said in Jade's voice, "I have always been here, watching over you, protecting you...got to the city of Medrath.....there you will find the training I need you to undertake....the man called Erron.....he is what keeps us apart my love....he is the one who murdered me so long ago.....defeat him love....bring me back....I miss you so."

Browden kept the conversation to himself not revealing the nature of it to anyone else. The group was able to sail then from The Hellhole to Medrath in southwestern Nerin Toth.

((OUT OF CHARACTER))

To continue playing in this thread please continue posting in "They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Hellhole   Into The Hellhole - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into The Hellhole
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: