Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fall of The City

Go down 
+11
Turken
Rizzen Vrinn
Leif
Edaw
Kyria
Aldion
Lopex
Guyver
James
Erron
Hunt the Dead
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

The Fall of The City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:45 am

"I have done nothing. I don't know if I know magic, so how could I perform it. If you are a mage then how is it that they manage to hold you here?"

She started yanking at the chains even harder "You can bide your time if you like, I don't plan on being here for no two weeks."
Back to top Go down
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:53 am

Kyria wrote:
"I have done nothing. I don't know if I know magic, so how could I perform it. If you are a mage then how is it that they manage to hold you here?"

She started yanking at the chains even harder "You can bide your time if you like, I don't plan on being here for no two weeks."

"Either you are certainly no mage and have done something to severely anger them, or you're lying. Either way it matters very little to me. Scream all you like. They will not care and they will not come until they are ready to take you away from here and do whatever it is they plan to do with you.

As for me......I am......mage of a different sort. I am a Bl--"

Two men, re-entered the cell. They were accompanied by a large clay looking humanoid creature.

One of them walked up to Kyria and unlocked one of her wrists. It was then that she noticed she was wearing an odd belt. He thrust her arm behind her back and she felt him cuff it to the belt. He then did the same with the other arm.

With both arms clasped behind her back, the large clay creature walked forward and grasped her by the hair and began dragging her across the stone floor and out of the cell.

Rizzen remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 am

"If I were a mage I wouldn't be here." Before she got any more out in came two men and a clay creature. One of the men came up and unlocked one wrist and locked it behind her on a belt that they had placed on her. Then they did the same with the other wrist, disabling her for fighting back and getting away.

Then the clay creature drug her out by the back of the head, literally kicking and screaming.
Back to top Go down
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 am

As the cell door began to swing shut, Rizzen jumped from his spot on the floor and stuck his booted foot in the door way (Ability: Arcane Level 1 - Quickness). The cell door hit his foot and stopped rather than closing completely.

He felt the chains stretched and his body as well. He then deftly slid out of the manacles, freeing his arms. For the last two weeks he had been working on the manacles constantly scraping away the flesh on his wrists so they could slide free.

He then healed his wrists (Ability: Vitae Level 1) and sat up and slowly opened the cell. He softly closed it behind him and began to creep down the dark stone hallway in the direction Kyria had been taken.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 am

By the time that they reached they're destination Kyria's clothes were ripped and torn and she scrapes, cuts and bruises covering her body. Her body was numb to the pain of being drug across the stone floor, not that it mattered, her voice had already given out from screaming.
Back to top Go down
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:28 am

Rizzen could hear her screaming and hopes he continued. It was the only way he was able to keep following her in the dark stone tunnels. Eventually her voice gave out, but he was now close enough he could see her being drug.

A large wooden door was at the end of the long tunnel. The two men and the large clay creature dragging her made their way through it. Rizzen hurried forward and caught the door before it could close. He slowly stepping into it and closed the wooden door quietly behind him.

A stone stairwell leading straight and up was in front of him, with torches in sconces along the wall. He slowly followed up the stairs and watched them go through a doorway at the top. He made his way through this door as well. They came to a hallway and headed right. Rizzen watched as they entered a room off of the hallway. He went left.....

********************************************************************************************

The clay creature slammed Kryia onto a stone table, which hurt her elbows as her arms were still clasped behind her. Soon she was un-chained from the belt and chained to the table.

A wizard stepped forward, an older man in his 60's who was missing an eye. He grabbed Kyria hard by the chin and turned her face to and fro.

"A darkling..." he mumbled in common.

He punched her hard in the face and grabbed her throat and squeezed.

"WHO TAUGHT YOU TO USE THE ARCANE!?" he screamed in her face in darkling.

"SPEAK DARKLING WHORE!" he yelled in darkling showing his other free hand which held a dagger.

He brought the dagger up to her cheek.

"ARE YOU A BLOOD WIZARD!? TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW OF JEMEROTH! SPEAK!" he yelled in darkling. He then took the dagger to her hand.

"SPEAK!" he screamed in darkling again and stabbed the tip of the dagger up underneath her index fingernail.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:37 am

She let out a groan when the man punched her but just turned to look at him with icy cold stare.

"Kill me now! If you don't then when I get free you will beg me to kill you while I enjoy hearing you scream for me."

The man took the dagger and stabbed it under her finger nail, she let out an earpiercing scream as she tried to pull her hand away but the cuffs held her fast and her body writhed with the pain that shot through it.
Back to top Go down
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 am

Rizzen ducked into a different room. It looked very much like a study. He surveyed the room and found and old tattered umbrella.

"Have to do," he whispered.

He then began his way back down the hall way where the darkling woman had been taken.

Kyria wrote:
She let out a groan when the man punched her but just turned to look at him with icy cold stare.

"Kill me now! If you don't then when I get free you will beg me to kill you while I enjoy hearing you scream for me."

The man took the dagger and stabbed it under her finger nail, she let out an earpiercing scream as she tried to pull her hand away but the cuffs held her fast and her body writhed with the pain that shot through it.

The wizard climbed on top of her, straddling her and grabbed her middle finger and jabbed the tip of the dagger up her fingernail.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" he screamed in darkling.

He then brought the dagger to her face and slid it into her mouth between her teeth and started to pry her mouth open.

"SPEAK OR I WILL CUT OUT YOUR TONGUE DARKLING BITCH!"

He slid the dagger between her teeth and used it to pry open her mouth. One of the other wizards handed him a pair of copper tongs to his free hand. He took the tongs with one hand while the other held the dagger keeping her mouth pried open. Her grasped her tongue hard, squeezing it with the tongs and and pulled it out of her mouth hard.

He brought the blade to her tongue.

"I WILL DO IT WHORE!!!!!! SPEAK!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:07 pm

Kyria gave what would have been a smile, then vanished (Level4 ability: Teleport) only to reappear behind the men.

"Want to know who I am? I am your worst nightmare...I am the one who gives you reason to fear the dark." She spoke in darkling in a menacing tone.
Back to top Go down
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:12 pm

"She's also the one that can't remember her name, has a horrible habit of screaming, and can't quite grasp the concept that she's a practitioner of the Arcane even though she can teleport," a voice from behind her whispered.

One of the wizards rushed forward.

Rizzen stepped in front of Kyria and opened the tattered umbrella hitting the wizard in the face.

"RUN!" Rizzen growled at her and took off down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:25 pm

Kyria was confident that she could take the men, but that big clay thing was another question. She took Rizzen's advice, turn and ran after him.

She would be sure to question him about his timely "release"
Back to top Go down
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Rizzen rounded a corner and came to two doors. Kyria stopped behind him.

"So you are a mage?" he asked whispering trying to catch his breath.

"They won't stop. They'll continue to hunt you until you either forsake The Road of Blood or until you're dead. Believe me I know. They've been after me for several years."

"Which door, right or left?"
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:34 pm

Kyria shook her head. "I told you I don't remember."

Pain shot through her head and she grabbed the sides as if doing so would stop the pain or the images that flashed through. She saw Erron, Turk'en, Leif at a different place in a different time.

She winced and again shook her head. "One door is as good as the other, pick one and let's go."

She glanced down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:39 pm

The large clay creature and two wizards were running down the hall way. Rizzen threw open the left door and went through.

Inside was a large ante-chamber and windows to the outside could be seen. Rizzen saw the front doors and headed towards them.

"The exit is here! Let's go," whispered harshly.

"He opened the doors and they stepped outside and found themselves on a street in Peregren. The two wizards then made it to the doorway and stayed just inside of it.

"Know this darklings, while violence is prohibited in Peregren, we will find you again. And you will tell us where the Blood Wizards keep themselves. It is only a matter of time before the Knighthood of Tomath can't protect you!"

They then slammed the door shut.

Rizzen stared at it with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Kyria stared at the men coldly, not giving their words much merit.

Once they closed the door she looked at Rizzen noticing that he stared at the men and door with hatred.

"I don't want to appear ungrateful, because I do appreciate all your help, but here is where we go our separate ways. Good luck to you Rizzen."

Kyria turned and walked away, not really too sure where she was going to go.
Back to top Go down
Lopex
Fresh Meat
Lopex

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:12 pm

James wrote:
James caught Lopex's wrist.

"I swear if'n ye ever try ta touch me agin, I'll take yer hand and stuff it down...YER FEKKIN THROAT!"

James then pushed himself up and stormed off to where the bar used to be and started to make himself a drink.

"Fekkin' eejit..."

Lopex joined James at the bar. He held his chest still, and his head still hurt. His arm wasn't the greatest either.

"Did you feel the rock? What happened afterwards? Was it empty, shiny, or scary? Or was it like you were asleep?"
Back to top Go down
James
Fresh Meat
James

Location : James is a ghost forever haunted by the still living Lopex.

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:19 pm

"Ye weren't there......so it was heaven." James stated flatly and took a shot of whiskey.

He saw two Knights nearby outside near where the front wall used to be and walked to them.

"How long till th' next attack?" he asked.

"Probably another two days or so," one of them replied.

"LOPEX!!!! I GOT A JOB FER YE!" James shouted to Lopex.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Lopex
Fresh Meat
Lopex

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:29 pm

James wrote:
"Ye weren't there......so it was heaven." James stated flatly and took a shot of whiskey.

Lopex smiled at James.

"It was nice here too. I was about to go on vacation until the brutes lassoed me into the fight."

James wrote:
He saw two Knights nearby outside near where the front wall used to be and walked to them.

"Okay, but only if you say "please."'
Back to top Go down
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Kyria wrote:
Kyria stared at the men coldly, not giving their words much merit.

Once they closed the door she looked at Rizzen noticing that he stared at the men and door with hatred.

"I don't want to appear ungrateful, because I do appreciate all your help, but here is where we go our separate ways. Good luck to you Rizzen."

Kyria turned and walked away, not really too sure where she was going to go.

"Wait," she heard him whisper.

It was odd. He whispered. The sounds of the city were loud....yet above it all she heard his whisper.

"Do you even know where you're going? I have a friend who can help you. Come with me. I promise you, the Tothian Mage Guild will find an opportunity to capture you again, and while you may believe you can defeat them, they are more than just those two simpletons and their golem. They are not a group to be taken lightly. Come, let me take you to my friend. He may be able to help you. He has a knack for correcting problems and may be able to help you remember who you are," Rizzen finished.
Back to top Go down
James
Fresh Meat
James

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Lopex wrote:
James wrote:

Lopex smiled at James.

"It was nice here too. I was about to go on vacation until the brutes lassoed me into the fight."

James wrote:

"COME HERE YA BLOODY---er...uh....Lopex, me friend and companion, can yer please be comin' 'ere. I got a job fer ya, me friend," James forced out through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:14 pm

Kyria stopped and turned around and looked at Rizzen, contemplating his words.

"But what if I don't want to remember? What if it's better that I don't remember?"

Just at that moment almost as if cued she grabbed her head as pain shot through and scenes flashed through. "Aaaaggghhhh...just...leave...me be." She turned back around and start off, but the pain got worse and she collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Kyria wrote:
Kyria stopped and turned around and looked at Rizzen, contemplating his words.

"But what if I don't want to remember? What if it's better that I don't remember?"

Just at that moment almost as if cued she grabbed her head as pain shot through and scenes flashed through. "Aaaaggghhhh...just...leave...me be." She turned back around and start off, but the pain got worse and she collapsed.

Rizzen slowly walked up to her. In the daylight she could see he was wearing a long black cloak, with black boots, black leather breaches and a red tunic, trimmed with gold. The white of his eyes were black, with red pupils. And like always he spoke with a whisper...

"You may not want to remember......but you'd be a liar if you said you didn't want the pain to go away. Come with me," he said softly holding out his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Lopex
Fresh Meat
Lopex

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:22 pm

James wrote:
Lopex wrote:
James wrote:

Lopex smiled at James.

James wrote:

"COME HERE YA BLOODY---er...uh....Lopex, me friend and companion, can yer please be comin' 'ere. I got a job fer ya, me friend," James forced out through gritted teeth.

James poured himself another shot of whiskey. Before he could gulp it down, Lopex whisked the glass away and forced down the drink.

"Nah. I think I'm good. Thanks for the offer though."

Lopex hopped off the stool and swaggered a bit.

"Whoo... Now I know why I don't drink."
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Kyria looked up at Rizzen fighting the pain "It'll...aaaaggghhh...go...away!"

Quote :
"You may not want to remember......but you'd be a liar if you said you didn't want the pain to go away. Come with me," he said softly holding out his hand to her.

She took his hand and got to her feet. "Just make the pain go away."
Back to top Go down
James
Fresh Meat
James

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:28 pm

James stared at Lopex and then realized what an opportunity lay before him. He didn't need to send Lopex on a fool's errand to get rid of him. An opportunity presented itself right in front of him.

"Well fine ye little whiny bitch! Walk away like ye always do from yer friends. And here I thought ye were a man. I thought ye would at least 'ave a drink wit' me, rather than away from me. Ye aren't a friend. Yer a bastard tha' don't care about none but yerself and ye stupid jokes," James said wiping away a tear and storming off in the opposite direction of Lopex holding his whiskey bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fall of The City
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next