Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Outlet; Dead End

Go down 
+4
Kyria
Jon
Mathias
Amber Stone
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:47 pm

"The room at the far end with the double bed is min, darkling," Amber tried to yell.

She pulled out from the basement a box of ingredients, including meat and vegetables. And a pale of water.

She threw in the water, and started chopping up the meat and veggies.

"I've been here a week, trying to think up a way to leave. I got here by carriage, but the horses took off without me, and its a long ways from the main roads."
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:01 am

Jadyn watched as the dark elf moved up the stairs then went over to help Amber with cutting up the meat and veggies. "He's not a very talkative one is hie?" She glances in the way the dark elf went.
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Mathias wrote:
Mathias waited for Amber to return. He didn't like waiting. Holding out in the house was the last thing he wanted to do. He would have much rather been fighting. But food did sound good.

"I'm going to secure one of the bedrooms upstairs. Try not to die," he smiled at the others ruefully and made his way up the stairs.

Mathias headed up the stairs to the main floor. There were four bedrooms. Three were vacant, and one (the only one with a double-sized bed, was occupied by Amber's things.

Before Mathias could hear scratching on a door to the left of Amber's room. If he sat still, he could hear Jadyn and Amber talking below, but he could also hear sniffing, like a hound searching for a meal. He also heard the sounds of chains...
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Fresh Meat
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Amber Stone wrote:
Mathias wrote:
Mathias waited for Amber to return. He didn't like waiting. Holding out in the house was the last thing he wanted to do. He would have much rather been fighting. But food did sound good.

"I'm going to secure one of the bedrooms upstairs. Try not to die," he smiled at the others ruefully and made his way up the stairs.

Mathias headed up the stairs to the main floor. There were four bedrooms. Three were vacant, and one (the only one with a double-sized bed, was occupied by Amber's things.

Before Mathias could hear scratching on a door to the left of Amber's room. If he sat still, he could hear Jadyn and Amber talking below, but he could also hear sniffing, like a hound searching for a meal. He also heard the sounds of chains...

Mathias slowly walked into Amber's room and surveyed the items within. He then went tot he window and opened it letting in a cool breeze.

THUMP!

WUMP!

THUD!

Amber could hear something hitting the ground outside. When she went to look she saw her things from her room. Mathias was tossing them out the window!

Once he finished he closed the window and lay down on the bed, resting his hands behind his bed.

"Now, it's occupied."
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Amber saw her luggage and trinkets fall from out the window. Ambers face turned as red as her hair and cloak.

"That asshole. He's damn lucky I'm lady!" Amber decided not to go out and retrieve her things. She had no idea whether the zombies were around the stables or barn anymore.

Amber was finished with prepping the stew ingredients and threw them in the pot.

"I apologize, friends. Normally my servant cooks the meals. However, under the circumstances, we'll be feasting on h-"

CRASH!

Mathias had taken it too easy. He didn't realize he was spotted when he had thrown Amber's things out the window. While he laid on the bed, Having forgotten or not cared to close the window, a sprinter zombie crashed through the frame, taring part of the wall out.

The zombie looked at Mathias hungrily, it's macabre form slightly hidden in the dark room. It growled and got on all four, its bones snapping into place. It was missing one eye. The other gleamed in what little light entered the room. It prepared to pounce...
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Fresh Meat
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Mathias nearly fell off of the bed when the sprinter crashed into the room.

"Damn!" he yelled rolling off and diving for the window. He his head first using his forearms to protect himself. As he fell he drew his Guisarme and cast levitate on himself, hovering 10 feet above the ground! (Ability: Darkness of Fire Level 4)

"COMPANY!" he yelled at the house.
Back to top Go down
Jon
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:16 am

Dys drooled and stared happily at the food. Though it may not have looked like it, Dys hadn't eaten in almost 3 days!Well, except for that rabbit he had yesterday, and that roasted pig he'd had at that inn the day before that, but regardless, he was hungry now.

BOOM!

The sprinter burst through the wall, shaking the house. Dys screamed, ran in a circle, then ran for the cellar. He tripped over his own feet though, and started tumbling down the stairs.

THUD "OW!"

WHACK "OUCHIE!"

CRASH "Ow... I think I lost my spleen..."

He then passed out
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 am

Jadyn heard the crash of the sprinter coming through the wall. She drew her katana, ready for a clash. Seeing Dys head down to the cellar she wondered if he didn't have the right idea.
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Fresh Meat
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:10 pm

Mathias hovered back toward the ground gently. he could hear the sprinter inside the house causing all sorts of problems for the others.

"Idiots," he mumbled to himself and walked through the yard to make his way back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:47 pm

*CRASH*

The Sprinter tried to tackle Mathias before the darkling escaped out the window. The sprinter crashed onto the bed, breaking it.

Amber pulled out a pistol and headed up the stairs, behind Jadyn. The women entered the bedroom carefully... All was quiet.

On the bed... they saw a body, limp, with no movement...

The sprinter had impaled its skull on the broken wooden bed frame.

Amber looked out the broken window.

"Mathias! Would you be a dear and grab my things for me?"

Amber then went and picked out her new bedroom, finally allowing Mathias to claim the bedroom with the dead stalker and broken bed... for himself.

"I'm just too generous..."
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Fresh Meat
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Amber Stone wrote:
*CRASH*

The Sprinter tried to tackle Mathias before the darkling escaped out the window. The sprinter crashed onto the bed, breaking it.

Amber pulled out a pistol and headed up the stairs, behind Jadyn. The women entered the bedroom carefully... All was quiet.

On the bed... they saw a body, limp, with no movement...

The sprinter had impaled its skull on the broken wooden bed frame.

Amber looked out the broken window.

"Mathias! Would you be a dear and grab my things for me?"

Amber then went and picked out her new bedroom, finally allowing Mathias to claim the bedroom with the dead stalker and broken bed... for himself.

"I'm just too generous..."

Mathias walked back into the house and saw that the fire for the stew had gone out.

"Hey you better get down here and fix this fire. Otherwise you're going to be eating this meat, raw," he yelled.

He glanced back out the window of the house. All seemed calm outside from what he could tell. However he couldn't shake the feeling that something very bad was coming.
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:33 am

Amber gave a scathing look to Mathias.

"Cause, obviously, you're too inept to start a fire. Amber headed back down and restarted the fire, and went down and woke up the riverfolk.

The building was tense. There was a still quiet around them. The stew was prepared and anyone that wanted some was given their fill. The sprinter was thrown out the window, and the broken bed was thrown over the broken window and barricaded.

The house was small and cozy for the four. All they could do was wait. It was too dark to go anywhere yet, and the stillness was on everyone's nerves. Something was surely about to happen.

"You have any genius plan to get to the main rode, darkling?" asked Amber.
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Fresh Meat
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:39 am

Mathias sat in the corner and watched the other three eat their stew while he munched on some carrots and lettuce from his pack. Mathias was a vegetarian and didn't trust any meat at all. Who knew what kind of animals could be infected with the zombie virus? While there was never any evidence of an animal contracting the virus, one could never be too safe. So Mathias was quite content being a vegetarian.

"Road? I don't even know where I am, you fool. I've been traveling cross country. All I know is I'm somewhere in the Black Desert. How far are we Medrath or Port Skell?" he asked tossing aside the stub of his carrot he finished.
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:22 am

"Well, Rabbit, you are south of the Parr Bay, north of the Dead Town, east of Jemeroth, and east of the Kell Forest. There, now you know where you are... Trapped, dozens of miles away from any road."

Amber got up and looked out the back window.

"Which of you is getting the water from the well?"
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Fresh Meat
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:07 am

Amber Stone wrote:
"Well, Rabbit, you are south of the Parr Bay, north of the Dead Town, east of Jemeroth, and east of the Kell Forest. There, now you know where you are... Trapped, dozens of miles away from any road."

Amber got up and looked out the back window.

"Which of you is getting the water from the well?"

"You are," Mathias said to Amber tossing a lettuce leaf to the side and standing.

"We can't stay here forever, and the last thing we want to do is head toward Dead Town and run into a bunch of idiot Civil Agents. "
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Once Jadyn got to the room and saw that the sprinter had taken care of himself for them she just turned and went back down stairs. She ignored both Mathias and Amber as they squabbled about the fire.

Once the stew managed to get done, she sat drinking the broth but leaving the veggies and the meat. She didn't have much of an appetite.

Then Amber asked who was going to go out and get the water from the well. Jadyn waited to see what Dys and Mathias was going to say.

Mathias wrote:
"You are," Mathias said to Amber tossing a lettuce leaf to the side and standing.

Jadyn looked over at Mathias "Were you born a jackass or do you have to practice at it?"

She then looked over to Amber. "I'll get it. I'm sure the riverfolk here would be glad to give me a hand." She glanced over at Dys with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Fresh Meat
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 am

Kyria wrote:
Once Jadyn got to the room and saw that the sprinter had taken care of himself for them she just turned and went back down stairs. She ignored both Mathias and Amber as they squabbled about the fire.

Once the stew managed to get done, she sat drinking the broth but leaving the veggies and the meat. She didn't have much of an appetite.

Then Amber asked who was going to go out and get the water from the well. Jadyn waited to see what Dys and Mathias was going to say.

Mathias wrote:

Jadyn looked over at Mathias "Were you born a jackass or do you have to practice at it?"

She then looked over to Amber. "I'll get it. I'm sure the riverfolk here would be glad to give me a hand." She glanced over at Dys with a crooked smile.

"There's a world of difference between being jackass, and sitting back watching some lout order people about as if she thinks she has any control over the situation," Mathias said to Jadyn while glancing at Amber, "the fact of the matter is, while she may have found this farm house first, it's clearly not hers to order people about...and I highly doubt even if it was hers, I'd listen anyways," Mathias said walking up to Amber and staring her down toward the end of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
DanteMajere
Fresh Meat
DanteMajere

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:11 am

Dante was walking when he saw a farm house where he could find cover and shelter for the night.
"Finally, shelter. It has been months since I have slept in actual shelter." He said as he walked up to it. When he opened the door he was surprised to see Darklings and Humans.
"Crap not again, every time I find one of these people are already here. Oh well I need shelter to sleep under a roof tonight." He said getting frustrated. He then walked up to a Darkling in black chainmail armor.
"Excuse me Darkling,
is there any room for one more?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Mathias wrote:
"There's a world of difference between being jackass, and sitting back watching some lout order people about as if she thinks she has any control over the situation," Mathias said to Jadyn while glancing at Amber, "the fact of the matter is, while she may have found this farm house first, it's clearly not hers to order people about...and I highly doubt even if it was hers, I'd listen anyways," Mathias said walking up to Amber and staring her down toward the end of his sentence.

Jadyn pushed in between Mathias and Amber. She looked up at Mathias as she put a hand on his chest and pushed him back a step or two. "We are not each other's enemy. The foe is out side that door."

Jadyn turned to Amber "You two fight like an old married couple." She moved past Amber and grabbed up a pail to go outside to get water, it was then that she heard a voice speak to Mathias. She looked up to see yet another had join them "Great! We just have a big 'ol party starting."

Jadyn then grabbed Dys and started to pull him to the door "C'mon zombie bait, you can distract them while I get the water."...
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Amber was about to give Mathias a lecture on obedience, when Jadyn broke the two up. An aniver entered and Amber sighed, tired and frustrated.

"This house is starting to get crowded..." she complained.

"Be sure to shut the door, fool," she said to the aniver. Amber went and shut the door. The horde was starting to scatter around the house. She looked out towards the corn field. There were so many horde!

"Dammit, how many stiffs did you people lure here?"

Then came the banging upstairs. As Jadyn started to drag Dys outside, she could see eyes staring at them.

The undead were gathering.
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Fresh Meat
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:02 am

OOC: Laughed my ass off at this:
Kyria wrote:
"C'mon zombie bait"...
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Fresh Meat
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:04 am

Mathias spun on the aniver.

"Idiot! Why did you come here if they followed you!?" Mathias growled at Dante.

"We need to take positions now, or we're dead! Is there a cellar to this place? Is it secure?"
Back to top Go down
Jon
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:47 am

Dys grabbed the door frame as Jadyn tried pulling him out, "No! I dont wanna be zombie bait, I'm to adorable and cuddly!" he screamed pathetically. "Help me fuzzy!" he yelled to the newcomer
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:58 pm

Amber looked at Mathias.

"Is- is there a cellar?! What do you think these descending stairs are for?!"

As Jadyn and a reluctant Dys started out to the well, the horde decided they were done being hungry. The glowing eyes started charging towards them, their moans and calls of hunger alerting the others. The zombies in the cornfield started shuffling out towards the house.

"Here we go..."

Amber ran over and grabbed some firearms and got her swords together. She started to fill the firearms with ammunition.

"You can plan the great escape while we fight off this round of stiffs, darkling. Don't just stand there, furball! Get your weapons together. Jadyn, I've stock piled some water in an ice room downstairs. We'll have to get the well water later."
Back to top Go down
Jon
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Dys shook out of his coat and ran back in the house, AWAY from the crazy woman. "You guys were gonna let her feed me to them!? I'm hurt, I cant believe after everything we've been thro- ooooooooooh!"

"Can I use a gun!? PLEEEeeEEEEeeeeeEEeeeeEeEeEeEAAASE!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Outlet; Dead End   No Outlet; Dead End - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Outlet; Dead End
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next