Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!

Go down 
+28
Guyver
Sir Goodfry
Kam'Hillod
Populus
KiKani
Lehti
Talkren
KroweAdello
Hunt the Dead
Nithelas
Quarven
DacenTainer
Assassinator
Zachy
Sikes
Hobmocker
Aelemar
Aldion
Herod
Turken
Browden
Erron
Aarowic
Kalan Al Baryl
Akarmus
Popurum
Calhera
The Loremaster
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Dacen walked over the to hellfolk "Excuse me, but ive had enough shit talk on me, i dont need any more, but you seem to be injured, let me get you help" Dacen said to the hellfolk then nelt down and pulled out a bandage and some medical gear and helped the hellfolk.
Back to top Go down
Guyver
Fresh Meat
Guyver

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:25 pm

"why are you helping me elf?" "I tried to talk sense into you and you are out here in zombie territory and you might get jumped l did!" "Can't believe you came out here and risk getting killed" *takes a dagger and throws it at a zombie's limb to slow it down* "quickly we must leave" Picks his dagger back up quickly while limping* "We must get back to town! Quickly this way!" *Points to the town near by*
Back to top Go down
http://guyvergames.blogspot.com
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Dacen starts to follow Guyver to the town, carrying shield in hand ready for any enemy to appear as he continues following Guyver "I dont know if he intends harm, but i dont have much of a choice" Dacen thought to himself as he kept walking
Back to top Go down
Guyver
Fresh Meat
Guyver

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:41 pm

*Guyver stops and sees a Brute Zombie* "wait here and let me take care of this, i can try and ambush the vile monster" *He goes into stealth and tried to sneak up on the brute* *then he jump onto the brutes back and stabs his daggers into the zombie climbs on it* " Yeah! Waahoo!" "hey Dacen try this! Its fun if the zombie doesn't bite you!" *The brute zombie flails around and throws guyver off of its back* "Crap my daggers" " now what will i do?" "Run Dacen run!"
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:45 pm

"no, FIGHT!" Dacen shouts throwing Guyver one of his machettis then pulls out his other machetti and shield, he uses his shield to bush the skull of the brute then picks it up and puts it back on his back, Dacen then turned to Guyver "Lets keep moving" Dacen says to Guyver as he takes back has mechetti and hands him his dagger he lost.
Back to top Go down
Guyver
Fresh Meat
Guyver

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:55 pm

*Guyver smells the rotting body of the brute* *aww man that stinks, might as well get away from here, but that doesn't mean it's over" *looks around and says, "we should get out of the frozen forest and head to Peregen, we'll be safe there" "plus we have no choice, so we must go." "the guards can kill them if those stalkers follow us."
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Dacen nods "I have to agree, lets go." Dacen replies then starts walking behind Guyver toward Peregen.
Back to top Go down
Guyver
Fresh Meat
Guyver

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:02 pm

*when they got to peregen guyver whips out a knife at the guard and threatens the guard to let both of them in* "we can do this the easy way or the hard way, your choice." * The guard resists and tries to call for help and guyver takes the guard and punches him and knocks the wind out of him then punches him again and knocks the guard out* "lets get lost in the crowd so the guards don't find us!" *starts running into a crowd of people*
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:04 pm

"Ugh, you shouldnnt have done that!" Dacen replies to Guyvers actions. "But we have no choice now." Dacen follows Guyver into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Guyver
Fresh Meat
Guyver

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:10 pm

*goes into stealth and pickpokets a few people and has dacen follow him into an ally* "look what i got off a few nobles" *shows dacen a few small bags of gold* *Guyver laughs* "you should have seen it, that was thrilling!" *He splits the gold coins with dacen and says* "Go get some new equipment and i'll meet you at an inn" "We must split up right now!" "go go go!"
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Dacen separates from Guyver and goes into the market place, trying to keep low profile. Dcen walks to the nearest weapons and armor store "Ill take a Medium Leather Elven armor with 2 cases of throwing knives" Dacen says to the owner handing him some of the money. "Very well, here" The owner says to Dacen. Dacen then walks away into a near building

5 MINUTES LATER

Dacen walks out of the building wearing the Medium leather armor (he used to have light) And a bag of throwing knives attached to his waste. "Okay, now to find Guyver."
Back to top Go down
Guyver
Fresh Meat
Guyver

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:21 pm

*guyver is walking around and gets caught by the guards* "i'm not going down without a fight!" *licks his dagger blades and poisons them* "have you ever had a poisoness cocktail that was splashed onto a blade" "COME AND GET ME!" *guyver goes into stealth and kills a guard by slitting his throat* *then another guard takes the hilt of his sword and hits guyver and guyver falls to the ground and starts puking blood* *looks at the guard that hit him* Guyver says weakly, "you can kiss my.....". *then guyver passes out and the guards take him into a prison*
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:25 pm

As the guard starts to drag Guyver off Dacen jumps down and throws one of his new knives right through the guards throut, killing it immediately. Dacen then grabs a nearby bucket of water and splashes it in Guyver's face "Can you stop causing so much trouble?" He says as Guyver Gains conciousness.
Back to top Go down
Guyver
Fresh Meat
Guyver

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:28 pm

*Guyver smiles with a guilty look* Guyver says, "what i was just trying to have fun!" "Its what i do if i get bored" *point to his head* "Remember being evil is better for survival" *looks around* " Crap! More guards! Run!"
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:30 pm

"now THOSE i cant help ya with!" Dacen yelled as he followed Guyver, firing arrows back behind them at the guards.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Lucian took a liking to Herod latley he wasnt sure why. Lucian was about to say something to Browden when he looked up.

It look like a zombie dragon was heading right at Lucian and Lucian alone....it was.

"Oh...oh shit," said Lucian as he began running through Merdrath and pushing people out of his way that were in his path.

"Get out of my way," he yealed.

Lucian turned and saw the dragon. It swooped down and closed its mouth around him everyone thinks Lucian is surley dead.

Is he?
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:20 pm

The dragon soared down and gobbled up Lucian. The dragon moved right past Browden, who ducked and covered himself as the gust of air from the dragon almost pushed him over.

The man looked up at the beast that just ate the werewolf.

"...Thank you, my Goddess!"
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:22 am

*Stay in Medrath. The one called Erron who walks as him, but holds the mind of the one that would keep us apart forever my love...the one called Talkren has taken Erron's mind. We must kill him. Erron is coming to Medrath. When he arrives, kill him. It is the only way we can be together again.* The Goddess of Vengeance spoke to Browden in his mind.

The dragon that gulped Lucian down felt the beast in it's maw fighting back, slicing the roof of it's mouth. The undead beast then began to swallow. Lucian felt the tongue of the beast push him into the throat. While he would have liked to slice the throat open from the inside the throat was too tight and was crushing him!

He felt his shoulder pop out of place and the beast howled in rage.

The dragon swallowed harder and Lucian felt his pelvic bone break, taking away the use of his legs.

If something wasn't done fast, Lucian would end up in the stomach acid of the undead dragon and would die.

Turk'en. Mathias and Erron walked into the tent where Tangarine explained where her mother was.

Aldion and the rest walked to the ship in the center of the encampment where a man was screaming.

"YE FEKKIN EEJIT! NOW LOOK AT WHA YE DONE! ACH! YE FEKKIN SPILLED ME BLOODY WHISKEY!" the man howled.

Aldion recognized him as James. Lopex laughed as he stumbled around trying to paint the hull of the downed ship white and splattering paint all over himself and everywhere else.

"GAH! ME FEKKIN EYE!" James yelled wiping a glob of paint from...well his eye.

"Come on with ye, over 'ere away from the damn fool. Th' paintin be keepin' him busy for a wee short while atleast. I 'spose ye be lookin fer Cap'n Hellcat? She's inside th' ship workin' on the steam engines. We should 'ave the lass 'ere flyin' again in th' next day or so. C'mon follow me inside and we'll--" James was cut off as he turned to walk back toward the ship, with a fat thick paint brush with dripping white paint, stuffed into his mouth by Lopex who was tripping and fal;ling over sending both himself and James tumbling in the dirt.

"PFA! AB FUBBIN KUB YA! YA FUBBIN EEBIT! YA FUBBIN DUH NUH! AB UP UB WUB FUH FUBBIN UPFF UFF UB FIB FUB UB FUB!!!!!" James screamed in anger...so angry he forgot to remove the paint brush from his white covered mouth and face.

He scrambled to his feet as did Lopex. Lopex took off running, and James chased him.

"YUB UB UB FUBBIN DUH!!!!! UH KUB FOO!!!!!! UH KUB FOO!!!!!! OOB FUH MUH! UH! KUB FOO!!!!

Aldion and the others stood in shock and silence at the spectacle. It was at that point they all realized something as James chased Lopex all around the camp.

James still had the paintbrush in his mouth.

Dacen and Guyver soon were chased from Peregren to the Toi Swamp. As they wandered through the swamp, lost beyond imagination they soon came within viewing distance of an encampment roughly 50 yards from them. It looked as if Gnolls and Ogres were guarding the camp.

In Medrath one of the large undead dragons landed on the ground in front of Kam, Steven and Sir Goodfry.

Sir Goodfry didn't hesitate. He shoved Kam and Steven from behind toward the dragon and then took off running the other direction through town.

Edaw quickly learned through the scrying device he had bought off of Lehti, in Nju Shenghuo, the location of Talkren. The orb revealed him to be somewhere in the Toi Swamp. And so Edaw, the son of Edaw the First, the King of Hell, used his demonic deity powers to teleport to the swamp, where he planned to kill his half-brother Talkren.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Parah Tainer
Fresh Meat
Parah Tainer

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:25 am

Parah looked around warily at the dragons flying up above. He put one hand on his katana but then removed it. A sword would do no good against dragons. Even undead dragons. He ran over towards Lucian and Browden and noticed the dragon swooping down towards Lucian. He swore loudly when the dragon got Lucian. Parah leapt to Browden quickly. "Any ideas how we survive this?" He noticed the dragon choking and struggling and realized there was still time to save Lucian. Parah reached for his crossbow on his back and, using his heightened sight, aimed directly for the dragon's eye as is came towards them, concentrating on the werewolf in its mouth. From the angle and distance he was from the dragon, if he hit his target the bolt should hit the dragon's eye and hopefully it's brain. He steadied his aim, took a deep breath-praying his years of training paid off-and fired.
Back to top Go down
DacenTainer
Hunted
DacenTainer

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Dacen kept running through the toi swamp next to guyver until he finally looked back "We lost them." Dacen said to Guyver as they both slowed down in pace., but then they noticed the upcoming camp guarded by creatures "Guyver, dont do anything stupid this time" Dacen said to Guyver as they both saw the camp up ahead. "I say we go around, they look like trouble."
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:57 pm

While Parah was focused on his crossbow, Browden slipped away. If he were to do his Goddess' bidding, he'd probably best do it without anyone from his "group" to slow him.

He moved through all the alley ways and down the streets trying to escape the dragons, and anyone that might have known him. He started down one street, and was almost run over by a giant chicken.

Browden sneezed, then looked down from where the chicken came from. He saw a pirate and darkling in front of another dragon.

"Damn..." he said.

The gates, maybe? he thought. I want to be ready for when Erron arrives...
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:08 pm

It seemed it was the moment of truth, Lucian could see outside its mouth every time it opend his mouth.

The arrow soared through the air what seemed like hours, it was going to hit the dragon's eye when at the last second the dragon swung its head trying to shake Lucian loose the arrow hit its tough head and punctured it but only a small wound was left.

Lucian containted the beast he needed to use his mind when he looked and saw his daggers he grabbed the closest one and just as he began sliding down its through shoved the dagger into its troat. Lucian looked and saw the leg bone lodged partly in the dragon's throat like peace of meat that gets stuck in your teeth.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" yealed Lucian let go and leaned on to the bone, the bone went through his upper thigh supporting his weight.

"Mother fucking....peace of AHHHHH!!!," screamed Lucian as he repeadtly stabbed the weak spot.

The small hole eventually gave and ripped open. Lucian flipped through the hole and grabbed ahold of a saggy peice of flesh and held on the dragon's large body decended as it roared and crashed through the city. Lucian smashed through the wooden building of a inn and layed upon the table.

Soaked, in spit, in blood, in alchol.

"Danm" said Lucian soft as he layed there and chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Moving through streets, and people, Browden finally made it to the gate. The guards were more occupied with the dragons than a single human. Finding a safe place to take cover, he waited at the gate.

"Come on Erron... Let's get this reunion over with..."
Back to top Go down
Populus
Fresh Meat
Populus

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Populus followed Aldion and watched the actions of the mute and the the guy with the paint brush his mouth.

"Oh, this is going to be good. We're placing ourselves in the care of this crew? Who the hell is this Captain Hellcat? Probably some woman that doesn't know what she's doing..."

Lus pushed Aldion to the side and hurried ahead.

"Oh, mon Capitaine! Your guests are here!"

Lus, not knowing or caring about Hellcat's rules, started into where she was. He took one look at her and his jaw dropped. Then he made a flirtatious growl.

"Hey, gorgeous. Why not give up this man's work and come be my first mate?"
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Lucian layed there he looked around as a bartender gave him some water and Lucian drank it. He looked even closer to see everyone in the bar clapping and cheering. Two men picked him up and carried him to the dragon the was on the ground screaching. The people in the streets began to chear.

Lucian pulled out his sword and plunged into through the dragons brain and killed it instantly. The people cheered louder when another dragon swooped down and the cheers stopped as Lucian was carried to the gates were his wounds were attendet to. His shoulder was popped back into place and he was layed on a bed inside the barracks. He slept while his pelvic bone healed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next