Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!

Go down 
+28
Guyver
Sir Goodfry
Kam'Hillod
Populus
KiKani
Lehti
Talkren
KroweAdello
Hunt the Dead
Nithelas
Quarven
DacenTainer
Assassinator
Zachy
Sikes
Hobmocker
Aelemar
Aldion
Herod
Turken
Browden
Erron
Aarowic
Kalan Al Baryl
Akarmus
Popurum
Calhera
The Loremaster
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kam'Hillod
Fresh Meat
Kam'Hillod

They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Sir Goodfry wrote:
In Medrath one of the large undead dragons landed on the ground in front of Kam, Steven and Sir Goodfry.

Sir Goodfry didn't hesitate. He shoved Kam and Steven from behind toward the dragon and then took off running the other direction through town.

Kam watched the chicken of a chicken run down the street. He looked at Steven.

"Doesn't this feel familiar to you at all...? But reverse?"

He looked up at the giant dragon that looked at him. He pulled his bow out, an arrow, and shot, aiming for the nasal cavity.

Afterwards, running down a street, away from the chicken and hopefully the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Lucian was in a bad way no one was there to help him with his pelivc and the barracks were nearly in ruins the roof was already gone from a zombie dragon coliding with it.

A cloaked shadowy figure reveling nothing appeard new Lucian out of sight from anyone else.

"We want you to join us," he said his voice was dark and raspy. Lucian winced as he fixed his pelvic and Lucian stood.

"I'm not sure i want to," asked Lucian questiongly.

"You dont have a choice," said the figure as a club colided with Lucians head knocking him out as he went out he saw the pacth of a civil agent sticthed on the figure's coat.

Lucian awoke in the civil agents fighting ring a darkling on the oppsite side of him.

OOC. LUCIAN'S SIDE QUEST WILL CONTINUE IN "The change" ONLY POSTS BY ME CAN BE MADE LUCIAN WILL RETURN TO THE MAIN SHORTLY
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Erron, Mathias and Turken entered the tent.

Zoei Fantasy was within kneeling at an alter.

"Mother, they have come as your foresaw," Tangerine said. As she exited Erron's/Talkren's eyes followed her curvaceous figure.

"Like I said, boy. She'd break you," Mathias whispered.

All was silent. Zoei stayed at the alter praying.

Then she spoke.

"Tell me....why has the brother of my husband's murderer come here," Zoei asked turning and staring at Mathias with hate.

"My purpose is the same as yours. To stop the Goddess from destroying this world. As it stands, this idiot of a boy trapped in Erron's body is all that stands in my way from claiming the throne to the King of the Undead. And I think--"

"There are other thrones," Zoei said softly, interrupting Mathias.

"I do not wish to bhe some puke ruler of some small hamlet! My destiny is--"

"You're destiny lies to the south. The magics of the departed gods....When the Goddess of Vengeance fooled Genesis into releasing that power over a year ago in Dead Town, the magic ran wild across Aeon. And here.....the very center of the world....is where it now rests," Zoei stated interrupting Mathias yet again, "did you really think I ended up in this swamp....the very center of Aeon...just by chance?"

"This is not the center of Aeon. All maps show that the center is in the ocean and that--"

She interrupted Mathias yet again.

"The center of a sphere is 360 degrees, foolish darkling. It is here, now that I command these magical energies left over by the departed gods. And it is now that I must use those powers," she finished.

"But....but why? How?" asked Talkren.

"It will take all of you. Everyone of you. Even those you have not see in ages....years....companions from the past to defeat the goddess and her minion's the Civil Agents."

"I've spoken with the goddess personally. her agenda is not the same as the agents. She wishes to re-create the world. They wish to rule it," Mathias finally got out a sentence without being interrupted.

"And who do you think will rule them?" Zoei asked, "You forget your history lessons dark elf...two of the three avatars of the goddess....the ones called Jade and Trinity...were both Civil Agents...and now the goddess is not only using her lover, the King of Hell, Edaw, to stop you all, but she also intends to use one of her former husbands to spearhead the new generation of Civil Agents....Browden."

Zoei looked at the altar.

"You speak of destiny, darkling....let me tell you of it....this world will never again be destined for greatness. It is doomed to failure and--"

This time Erron/Talkren interrupted Zoei.

"You can't lose hope. we can't just give up. That bitch may be my mother, but since she's my mother, I have part of her power within me. I can stop her!"

Zoei said, "if only that were true. You see, she plans to use your power as well to destroy you all. She will show you a revelation....and when you see it you will have a difficult choice to make. One path will lead this world further into darkness. The other will destroy it completely and forever."

"But darkness doesn't last forever....eventually light takes it's place," Mathias stated.

"There is hope for you yet, dark elf," Zoei replied smiling.

"I will use the magical energies to move Captain Hellcat's ship with all of you on it. The energies are waning, and soon they will be gone forever. The energies will carry you all to the final battlefield. Some people in this war you will recognize. Some you won't. And some....some who used to be enemies will be valuable companions..."

Mathias shot a glance at Turken.

"But others....others will be revealed to be bitter enemies."

Erron/Talkren, Mathias and an unusually quiet Turken left the tent and headed for the ship with Zoei who boarded it as well, along with everyone else in the encampment.

"Father....the final battle is nearly upon us. Why are you so quiet?" Erron/Talkren asked Turken.

"It is time," Edaw said smiling as he spied on the encampment in the Toi Swamp.

All of the dragons in Medrath stopped what they were doing and looked to the skies...

"Yes...." the goddess said in ecstasy, as she sat on the Throne of the King of the Undead "obey me my minions."

An elf in Nju Shenghuo prepared to kill the man who had taken his lover captive...

A pirate in The Long Reach questioned the sanity of invading what was to believed to be a Gnoll filled fortress...

A lycan, prepared to fight for his life in the midst of the enemy...

Two strangers fled Peregren to the swamp and ran for the ship from fleeing guards...

The Civil Agents tightened their grip...

The undead tore through any small village they could find...

Night fell...

The ship lifted into the air...

"I'm coming, my love," Zoei whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Browden came to realize that his goddess did not mean for Erron to appear so quickly. He had found himself a place to rest, and relax while he waited for Erron.

The more Browden thought about it, the more he wondered how he would do it. Could he even kill Erron before anyone stopped and saved him? That darkling was obsessed with Erron. And there would likely be others with him.

How does one man fight a group.

"My goddess, I shall do your bidding. I only hope I am strong enough to complete my task..."
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Lucian turned and looked at the lady a few civil agents brought out a male lion.

"A gift for you brother," they said as the went back into the sanctuary.

Lucian caught the sent of Browden and began hunting, he thought as he chased moving with ease.

1 HOUR LATER

Lucian stood over Browden. Amber stood next to Lucian.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm

"Ah, the mongrel. I thought I had lost you. Pity it wasn't so."

Browden gazed at the beautiful woman next to Lucian.

"And who is your guest?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:02 pm

"There he is, Lucian. Make me proud..." said Amber, handing Lucian a gun.

She stood back, nearer to the door. She had the largest grin and seemed be getting even more excited. People around the group got frightened, seeing the Civil Agent and the two adventurers.

Browden either didn't notice Amber's profession, or didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:04 pm

The world shifted.

Or possibly it was Aldion's eyes that did. The wasn't wasn't sure which.

He and everyone else had heard the words stumble from Zoei's lips. Captain hellcat ordered Tangerine to the wheel. Men hurried below deck preparing engines. Zoei concentrated harder and harder on the spell that would release the magic of the gods from the world forever and transport everyone to the field of battle. Captain hellcat yelled orders. Tangerine yelled orders as well.

James hugged Lopex in fear.

Lopex drooled.

Zoei finished her spell. Everything seemed to shift.

Space. Time itself.

Every faded to white...
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:11 pm

Lucian aimed the gun at Browden's head. Suddenly Lucian's face seemed like he was straining.

"I...I...cant," said Lucian as he aimed the gun back at Amber.

"I'm not a agent, nor a murder. I'm a ranger," he said his hand ready to kill Amber.
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:16 pm

"You're no murderer? Yet you point that weapon at me? Tell, me fool. What is it called when you shoot me? Betrayal?! Dishonor?! Murder?!"

Ms. Stone's face was as red as her hair and hood. She was visibly shaking with hatred.

"You were too weak! You worthless hound! How dare you! Do you think things will be the same? You've eaten with us! You've worked with us! Do not think you are any better! You know what we do! You know we are right!"
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:16 pm

"Hurry up and kill her, you stupid mutt. She talks way too much."
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Lucian yelled and he shot. The bullet hit her flesh and she fell at that very moment Lucian screemed and the beast was heard with his voice. Lucian thrashed around he hit Browden who was knocked to the ground. Lucian grabed his head.

"AGHHHHH!!!!," he yealed as beast left his body he was now human.

But the beast hadn't been relised in weeks maybe months he now had all this rage that needed to be relised he was strayning to not let it go on Browden, he was going to relise it all in the battle that really matterd.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:42 pm

"You asshole!" screamed Browden.

He got off the ground and about crushed his axe into Lucian's head. However, that would raise attention. Erron could arrive any minute. Browden ignored Lucian and the woman. They had no part to play in what he did.

He left the area and started to roam the city alone. How would he know when Erron had arrived?

"Give me a sign, my goddess. This is all for you!"
Back to top Go down
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:46 pm

"You bastard!" screamed Amber.

The bullet grazed her face, though she had tried to block it and dodge it. The blow sent her to the ground where she bled. She pressed the side of her head, trying to stop the open would from spilling her precious blood.

Lucian was too focused on his transformation, that he ignored Amber. The human had fled, and Amber had the same idea. She ran out of the area, making her way to somewhere that might be safe.

She needed some healing... Fortunately, there were plenty of Civil Agents to contact...
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 pm

Amber and Lucian, Browden and Sir Goodfry, Steven and Kam, Dacen and Guyver, everyone saw the world fade to white....

Syree, Karos, Verian, and Eviana saw the fade to white....

Somewhere far far away in another time and place, more awoke, Sabal, Sarsethok, Genesis, Irongut Irongut of Clan Irongut and Thokk....

Everyone who's lives had ever been touched by Jade...Trinity...Kyria....the Goddess....whether they were dead or alive.....so the world fade to white....

The white faded...

Only to be replace with white...white snow. The magic of the vanished gods raged out of control. The weather was affected. A blizzard raged in the middle of Dead Town. Sound was affected. Everything was louder than it should have been. Light was affected by the magic. It faded in and out giving the sky an eerie translucent moving color like the mysterious lights of the frozen Long Reach.

Erron/Talkren thought he heard Turk'en say something but he wasn't sure what.

Too many people were screaming in fear.

The final battle was ALREADY under way.

The ship sailed above Dead Town, near The King of the Undead's castle....

Tens of thousands of zombies...pukers, brutes, sprinters and howlers, horde zombies and stalkers all fought thousands of Civil Agents and Minotaurs.

Explosions blew up here and there.

The Black Desert was a death zone.

Hundreds of Knights of Tomath fought in the fray as well as scores of Druids and Rangers.

Dwarves rode atop Rhinos and Steam-Cycles firing guns.

Other ships in the air, other pirate ships, fired cannons at each other! One ship literally fell from where it floated in the air, the crew screaming the entire way down, praying for death over becoming a meal.

Wizards sent fiery blasts and prismatic colors through the air casting odd and complex arcane magic.

Warriors and Mercenaries fought on both sides hacking away at each other, some working for the Civil Agents, others working for The Goddess.

Rogues and scores of thieves guilds battled, hoping to take the opportunity of war to wipe out long time adversaries.

Anivers attacked Hellfolk.

Hellfolk attacked Darklings.

Darklings attacked Humans.

Humans attacked Elves.

Elves attacked Riverfolk.

and then.....

the army of one thousand undead dragons appeared in the sky.

One of the attacked Captain Hellcat's ship.

The Goddess of Vengeance, the reincarnated Calhera, the wife of Browden and Popurum, the lover of Edaw and a future version of Turk'en, the mother of Edaw the Second and Talkren, stood at the top of the Castle.

It was then that Browden understood it all as he heard her crazed laughter. She didn't care who won this battle. She didn't care if she even won.

She just wanted it to destroy the world.

The Goddess would then, finally, have her Vengeance.

The WAR OF DECIMATION had finally truly started....and this battle would be the war to end it all.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Lucian was laughing with rage he sliced through zombies and humans and other races alike.

"HAHAHAHAHA!," As he shot a smaller dragon in the head with his explosive tipped bullets exploding its skull sending it crashing into another pirate ship.

Lucian looked and saw people he new only from tales and storys. Lucian turned around a stalker lunging at him when the lion's mouth closed upon the zombie's head crushing it.

"ARRRRRGH!," Said Lucian inpersnating a pirate as he dove off the ship they were on and shoved his long sword through the captain's throat. Lucian Steered the ship at another ship and jumped off his onto Hellcat's ship.

A rogue tackled Lucian and sprained his leg. Lucian pined the rogue down and stuck his gun in the rogue's mouth and exploded brain matter all over.

Lucian turned and saw a sword coming at Browden's head from behind, a cowardly strike.

"Browden!," he yealled as he pushed through the people and jumped takcling Browden, the elf missed and Lucian stabed the elf through the heart. Lucian helped Browden and himself up when Lucian was smacked by a minatour and Lucian was flung threw the air. Browden had to save him or he was going to fall off the ship.

Lucian grabed ahold of the edge of the ship and screamed.

"BROWDEN!," he said. "Get your big ass over here help me up and lets kick some ass!," yealed Lucian as he shot at enimes below.
Back to top Go down
Parah Tainer
Fresh Meat
Parah Tainer

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:13 am

Parah leapt off of a crate and kicked an undead to the ground, sweeping his sword across its chest and head before bringing it up to decapitate a minotaur. He looked at the chaos going on about him. This wasn't right. He shook his head sadly as he parried a blow from another undead and noticed Browden and Lucian in the battle. He fought his way over to them and impaled an elf that was moving to attack Browden. Killing his own brethren was almost unbearable, but he had promised them that he would accompany them, and so he would. He turned and noticed Lucian hanging from the edge. Parah ran to him, grabbed Lucian's arm, and heaved with all his might. Lucian slid over back onto the ship. Parah looked at him. "I said I would follow you guys and I intend to keep my promise! I await your orders!" He quickly drew and loaded his crossbow and fired into the face of a minotaur, who bellowed in its death throws, smashing a few creatures unfortunate enough to be in its way. He reloaded as he waited for Lucian's response.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:40 am

Lucians grip was slipping.

"BROWDEN!!!," he yealled agian, as three spears hit the ship inches from his body.

"Oh my god HURRY!," he shouted shooting the ship with his explosive bullets that caused so many wholes and so much fire in the ship it exploded into flames igniteing the mast! the men on the ship screamed in horror as they crashed into the battalefield below killing friend and foe alike.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:47 am

From "A Red Stain on a Black Rose"

Leif wrote:
Leif then fired what remained of Immolation up into the stars, unsure just where it would go.

Kristyn had finished what she needed. She sent her love to Leif, and he knew he'd never love anyone the way he did that ranger from long ago...

"... So... now what? Are we ready to find Hellcat?" asked Cholley.

"...And Aldion!"

"...And peace."

And so... Leif, Cholley and Popurum would travel to Dead Town. They had too much stake in the battle. They were too involved.

Calhera, The Goddess of Vengeance felt the effects of the magic, just as any other creature of a divine essence would......she felt the immolation launch into the heavens...

"Yes......yes....YES!!!!!!" she cried.

She then began to cast her own ritual...

Lucian stood on the deck of the ship near Parah, ready to thank him, when a group of undead hellfolk who had boarded from an enemy ship and who were fighting Tangarine and Aelemar, slammed into the duo knocking both men BACK over board.

Lucian caught the rail with one hand, and Parah's arm with the other.

Lucian could hold on no longer.

They fell.

Lucian had accomplished so much in his short time in this world. He had beaten back the beast that dwelled within him, curing himself from sheer force of will alone.

Parah had found his brother he had missed for so very long. A brother he at one point thought he would never see again until they met back up near the Hellhole over a year ago.

Lucian had made many enemies, but only a small few friends. But in friendship, it was quality that counted...not quantity...

"I GOT YOU!" Dacen yelled catching Lucian and Parah in his arms.

Lucian looked around.

"Great," Lucian said...."but who's got you?"

They all three were falling through the air.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

WUMP!!!!

WHUD!!!!

WHAM!!!!

All three men landed on the wing of a gliding undead dragon.

They all let out a sigh of relief. Then they realized what was happening.

The dragon prepared to flap it's wings.

Leif, Popurum, and Cholley appeared on the ship near Populus.

"So, yeah....about that, ya know *wink* private cabin of your down below deck," Populus was saying to Captain Hellcat as she fought undead and minotaurs leaping onto the ship from other pirate ships, while he ignored the danger all around them.

*AHEM* "Leave my booTs alone!" a small voice sounded out.

Populus turned his head to see who was talking. A small man stood on his shoulder.

WAM!

Cholley punched Populus right in the eyeball.

Assassinator and Krowe Adello fought on the ship trying to shoot arrows at the undead beast attacked the ship.

The dragon swung it's mighty foreleg at the pair, just missing Assassinator. Krowe Adello took the full force of the blow, which instantly crushed every bone in his body, killing him and sending his corpse over board.

Assassinator ran in fear.

Guyver was knocked over board off of the ship, much like Lucian, Dacen and Parah. Luckily he had managed to catch a hold of a rope and held on for dear life.

As he began to try to climb back up the rope, the worst possible scenario happened.

A Riverfolk pirate from a rival ship dove at him, landing on his back! Both of them began sliding down the rope, with Guyver feeling the meat from the palm of his hands tear open from the rope burn.

Eviana cast a force orb at a minotaur who had invaded the ship. As she turned around , another minotaur decapitated her, sending her head rolling on the deck. This in turn caused her headless body to tumble into Karos, Verian, and Sabal who were fighting off their own group of invaders, knocking all three to the ground, helpless against their attacking foes.

Sarsethok fired spell after spell at an oncoming undead dragon. he was stabbed in the back by a rival human pirate, the blade piercing his lung. he fell to his knees. They pirate fled. Sarsethok looked up and coughed up a mouthful of blood. he was drowning to death on his own fluids, which filled his lung. And then he saw the bane of his existence near the Captain...

Cholley.

Thokk and Irongut Irongut of Clan Irongut fell quickly to the deft blades of several invading pirates. Both of them with missing limbs and really nothing more than torsos were left.

Aldion struggled against several minotaur before being forced over the edge of the ship. He felt himself get tangled in a rope ladder and realized he was swinging under the ship.

"I SWEAR! EVER FRIGGIN' TIME I GET ON THIS BOAT, I END UP ON THIS SAME STUPID ROPE LADDER! MAN!"

(Punky *oinked* in agreement (how Punky still remained on the head of Aldion, was anyone's guess.)

Lucian had attempted to tame a bear and had led it around with him for some time on his adventures. But he could never quite grasp the concept of training such a beast. The bear was wild and charged toward James and Lopex who both tried to steer the ship at the same time (in different directions, mind you).

The two never saw the bear coming. Instead they saw a flash of golden fur and a flash of silver fur. Lucian's lion and Turk'en's wolf, "DiYogi", who were still on board the ship, tackled the bear, sinking it's sharp teeth deep into the throat of the bear and then ripped out most of it's neck, killing it.

Turk'en, Erron/Talkren, and Mathias saw the undead dragon about to attack the ship.

"HERE IT COMES!" Mathias shouted.

"WE HAVE TO STOP THE GODDESS!" Erron/Talkren screamed back.

Turk'en remained silent.

The darkling thought of only one person at this moment.

Erron. The real Erron.

What would he do.

The darkling then did the impossible.

He ran straight toward the beast and dove off of the edge of the ship at it.

Last edited by Erron on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Parah Tainer
Fresh Meat
Parah Tainer

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:56 am

Parah crawled quickly towards the back of the beast and leapt to his feet, almost losing his balance several times. He managed to get onto the beast's back. Parah picked up his rope from his belt and swung it around the creatures neck. He took a deep breath and tried to use some magic to aid him in controling the beast. He looked to Dacen and Lucian. "Help me! If we can control this monster, we may be able to help win the battle!"
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:03 am

Leif immediately got to work swinging his scimitar at head after head of undead. He noticed Cholley quickly find his captain and "defend" her honor. If he weren't so focused on killing and surviving, he'd feel odd being with his old companions.

Then he turned just in time. There on the ground, not yet dead, was the wizard, a wizard looking at Cholley.

"Wrong one!" cried Leif, and plunged his sword into the heart of the wizard.

"Be glad I ended it quickly..."

Leif then turned and saw the dragon and Turk'en... jump off towards it.

"Dammit!"

It would be much harder casting spells on the dragon with the darkling.

Last edited by Leif on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cholley
Fresh Meat
Cholley

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:08 am

"CAPTAIN! Sorry, I've been gone so long. I've been through a LOT though! Have I-" Cholley was interupted by this annoying human hitting on Hellcat.

So, when he wasn't expecting it...

*AHEM* Leave my BooT's alone!"

POW!

Right in the pupil!

"Stupid."

Cholley then took his place on his captain, and began using his arcane magic to help any fight any zombie that thought about coming after Hellcat.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:11 am

"ALDION!!!!"

Popurum almost charged his favorite great, great grandson, until the clumsy elf knocked himself overboard.

"STOP DOING THAT!!!!"

Then Popurum started pulling on the rope ladder, trying to help Aldion back onto the deck.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:14 am

Browden was angry. Not just angry... ENRAGED!!!

"I'll destroy that bitch!"

He screamed on the ship after he plowed zombie after zombie with his axe.

"YOU HEAR ME?! I'm destroying you, bitch!"

He sees Lucain and the two brothers fall over board.

"Oh shit!"

He runs to the side, to check on them.

"... Dammit, Kibbles, stop playing with those dragons and do some zombie killing!"

Browden then starts his rhythmical axe swinging.
Back to top Go down
Populus
Fresh Meat
Populus

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:18 am

"GAH!!!"

"You damn... tiny!"

Lus was prepared to beat the shit out of the little buggar, but was being attacked by zombies.

"DAMMIT!"

"When we finish with this shitty fight, I am PERSONALLY bitch slapping every one of you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!   They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

They are out there...HUNT THE DEAD!
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next