Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fall of The City

Go down 
+11
Turken
Rizzen Vrinn
Leif
Edaw
Kyria
Aldion
Lopex
Guyver
James
Erron
Hunt the Dead
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

The Fall of The City - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:42 am

Popurum grabbed a broken table leg and ran up to the minotaur.

"That's not nice!" He piped.

The riverfolk then swung the leg directly under the taur's legs, aiming for the "oysters." (-1 called Shot)
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:42 am

The member 'Popurum' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' :
The Fall of The City - Page 14 D20
Result : 6
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:54 am

Leif wrote:
"I really don't want to take these people to the swamps. However, I don't know you. Depending on where the base is, it may be too late.

"D'yrna, what do you think? Can we trust the mages?"

Kyria looked at Leif "No!But at least we can see the enemy before and know what we're fighting, Go out into the swamp and you're blind and you don't what could be coming at or when. This is a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils."

Kyria patted Leif on the arm and gave him a weak smile "Take the people and go with the mages, I'll be back as soon as I can."
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Lesser of two evils? But there are three! The swamp, the guild, or here where I'm at my solace.

"No. The minotaurs are already inside. The mages guild is on the far end of the city. We'd run into the enemy before we even got there.

"Mages, if you want to help, teleport or fly or whatever to the Prime Minister's building and demand reinforcements! Tell them I'm giving medical attention to wounded villagers and guards.

"I'm not risking moving the injured to a place that I don't know if I can trust, while maneuvering through monsters trying to kill us.

"No. This park is my solace. It's at the far corner of the city. I'm not leaving. My gut says this is a dangerous place, but I don't think the other two are any better."

Leif then left the mages and Kyria, and went back to the wounded. He kept his scimitar ready, just in case. He'd be the first to die if the minotaur arrived at the park.
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Aldion sidestepped and elbowed the minotaur in the snout, causing him to be angry more than anything. He grabbed Aldion by his arm arm and threw him into a post, cracking it (-1 to torso). The beast slammed its club down, aiming for the elf's head. Aldion rolled quickly, but lost his balance.

The beast punched him in the face and sent him reeling. "Foolish elf, I am the great Molthak Grathar, and I will drink the blood from your skull!"

"Crazy thing, you wouldn't be the first to say that to me. Are you sure I haven't killed you before?" Aldion asked, summoning Reaver and ramming the dull side of the crescent blade into the bull man's gut, then smashing the butt end of the staff into the snout.

Angry, and now bloodied, the beast lunged at him, narrowly missing with his horns, but still pinning Aldion under his massive weight. The minotaur smiled evilly, reaching for his musket pistol, only to find it missing. He felt the barrel press into the fur on the back of his head then heard... "SQUAWK!"

Punky stood on the beast's shoulders, holding the gun with both hands, smiling. "Molthak Grathar, first minotaur killed by a monkey, if no ones heard of you now, they will soon," Aldion said with a devillish grin. He then turned to dust and blew away.

Punky looked at the gun, then squeezed...

BOOM!

Roll for successful shot (-3 for being a monkey)
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Crap, forgot to roll...
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:29 pm

The member 'Aldion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' :
Result : 12
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 am

Minotaur's Defense vs. Punky

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:30 am

Punky's shot rang out and the bullet ripped through the skull of the minotaur.

Punky leaped off of the toppling minotaur and ran to catch up to Aldion.

Meanwhile the bullet kept traveling. It flew out through the front gate and into the fray where Turk'en fought.

Turk'en swung his short swords and the bullet bounced off of one and changed directions as a 90 degree angle and continued it's flight.

The bullet headed straight for a large rock in a catapult.

It bounced off of the rock and shot up high into the air. The bullet hit another rock already launched and in mid air and banked off of it and flew downward at a 45 degree angle.

The bullet hit a shield lying alone on the ground and bounced up and over the wall and back into the city.

The bullet hit the stone street and shot forward flying through town.

It headed straight into the quarters where Popurum had swung at his own adversary blasting a hole through the table leg Popurum wielded as a weapon. The table leg burst in half from the shot, leaving Popurum holding one end and the other end flying straight upwards....

and back down directly through the top of the minotaur's skull and out his chin.

Popurum stood next to the dead minotaur's body, blood splattered across his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:38 am

Kyria didn't wait for Leif's reply, she was sure that he would make the right decision. She headed to keep back the advancing minotaurs, in order to give Leif time to get everyone out to a safe place.
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:50 am

Four minotaur flooded into the park, with three of them wielding axes and one with a crossbow. The three with axes came straight at Kyria each of them swinging at her.
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 am

Minotaur 1 (attacking Kyria):

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

Minotaur 2 (attacking Kyria):

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

Minotaur 3 (attacking Kyria):

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

Two minotaur came at Erron swinging clubs....

Minotaur 1 (attacking Erron):

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

Minotaur 2 (attacking Erron):

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

A minotaur fired a shotgun at Turk'en:

Minotaur 1 (attacking Turk'en):

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

A minotaur lifted a large chunk of rubble and threw it at Edaw:

Minotaur 1 (attacking Edaw):

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

A minotaur jumped from a building at Aldion trying to crush him:

Minotaur 1 (attacking Aldion):

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 pm

The first minotaur charged swinging his axe at Kyria she ducked resulting in him missing his target.

The second minotaur charged Kyria swung her rapier.

Second Minotaur
[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

The third minotaur charged along side the second Kyria swung her other rapier at the third minotaur.
Third Minotaur
[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

Last edited by Kyria on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 pm

The member 'Kyria' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' :
#1 Result : 14

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' :
#2 Result : 10
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 pm

The minotaur with the crossbow fired at Kyria but one of the minotaurs attacking Kyria (the one that rolled a 1) stepped in the way of the shot and took a crossbow bolt to the back of the head and fell dead.

The other two came at Kyria swinging.

She ducked one of their attacks, but the other cut a deep slice into her left arm (-1 Health Point to Right arm).
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Minotaurs (vs. Kyria) defense rolls:

Minotaur 1:

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

Minotaur 2:

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:31 pm

Kyria's swing cut the hamstring of one of the minotaur's dropping him. He still lived though.

The other swing missed and he came back at her swinging at her abdomen. (-1 Penatly Called Shot)

Minotaur Attack:

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Kyria took a few steps back, but didn't take her eyes off of her advesary. She could feel the blood ooze down her arm.

She moved forward deflecting one axe while the tip of Kyria's rapier aimed for the throat (-1 called shot) of the other.

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Aldion's defense roll

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:00 pm

The minotaur was a second late and instead landed behind Aldion, with his back toward Punky.
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:15 pm

Punky croaked and hopped away quickly, and Aldion smashed punched the minotaur in the snout with his metal arm. The bull man landed hard on his ass stunned for a moment. The elf reached for his long sword and swung in one fluid motion, attempting to decapitate the monster.

(-1 for called shot)

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Turken
Hunted
Turken

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:00 am

Turk'en saw the minotuar fire the shot at him. He ducked to the side trying to avoid the shot. Instinctually Turk'en threw up shadow tentacles to try to use them as cover (Shadow Control Lvl 2)

Turk'en has used the tentacles numerous times but never as a shield.

"Hope this works!"

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Minotaur defense roll vs. Kyria's attack:

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

Minotaur defense roll vs. Aldion's attck:

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Kyri'as rapier sliced the minotaur's throat (-1 Health point to head) but it only seemed to enrage the beast.

Aldion swung his scythe and the minotaur brought up an armored forearm gauntlet blocking the blow.

Turk'en heard the shot too late and took a shotgun blast to the side of his stomach which knocked him to the ground. (-1 to Health point Abdomen).
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Erron saw Edaw on the wall and ran straight toward the wall.

He saw Edaw had braced himself on the wall, as he knocked over ladders.

"EDAW!" he screamed as the minotaur chased him toward the wall that Edaw stood on top of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fall of The City
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next