Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fall of The City

Go down 
+11
Turken
Rizzen Vrinn
Leif
Edaw
Kyria
Aldion
Lopex
Guyver
James
Erron
Hunt the Dead
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

The Fall of The City - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Rizzen came out from the shadows after traveling them for about ten minutes. He found himself near The Quarters.

It was chaos everywhere. He then saw Popurum helping up the barmaid near a dead minotaur. He ran to him.

"YOU!?" he said in shock," you were there. You were witness to it all. When Brom died. When Lehti tried to destroy the world..."
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:28 pm

"Oh! Hello, elf. I remember you and Brom! You were a cute couple."

Popurum spoke while he helped the barmaids. He set broken chairs back up, and started to clean as well.

"That was scary, alright! And really! Thank goodness all of us were there! And it was good to see Feather or whatever his name was to come out of no where like that. He looked an awful like Lehti, but without the facial hair, or evil face. Like a brother or something. Anyway. Good thing for that Feather guy! He used the immolation to burn those dragons! Even if that didn't workout the best... But that's what I was there for! I was able to make everything fine and dandy! Yup. It was scary, but I was soooo cool!"

Popurum was loving rehashing his good old days as a super hero to the world.

"How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Edaw
Fresh Meat
Edaw

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Erron wrote:
Erron saw Edaw on the wall and ran straight toward the wall.

He saw Edaw had braced himself on the wall, as he knocked over ladders.

"EDAW!" he screamed as the minotaur chased him toward the wall that Edaw stood on top of.

Edaw turned and saw Erron running for him, a minotaur not far behind. Edaw looked above the dashing humanoids. The houses they ran through looked sturdy enough. Edaw clamped on with both claws to either side of the street that the two were running down.

"Get down, Erron!"

He jumped, and swung down, trowing his legs forward in a kick as he swung straight for the minotaur. (+1 Tenacity, +1 Bladestrong)
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 pm

The member 'Edaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' :
The Fall of The City - Page 15 D20
Result : 12
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Minotaur's defense vs. Edaw:

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Edaw slammed into the minotaur snapping it's neck killing it.

The tide of the battle was turning.

Leif soon realized he may not have to lead everyone out of the park after all. The Tothian Mages and Kyria held the minotaur's at bay while he worked to heal the sick and injured.

It took some time but soon....the minotaurs began to retreat....and they took Turk'en captive.
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Erron saw through the broken hole in the wall where the ice wall had crumbled, Turk'en being taken away as captive by the minotaurs.

He followed them and left Peregren (Ability: Stealth). The only one to notice his departure was Edaw.
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:35 pm

The next day came as the moon reached it's zenith, as the sun never rose on Nerin Toth.

The city of Peregren was relatively calm now. Many had died and huge damage had been done to the city, especially the walls, but the citizens of Peregren held out.

Prime Minister Zoei Fantasy thanked Aldion and Punky profusely for taking one of the minotaur alive so that he could be interrogated.

Leif's work in the park continued as the sick and injured still continued to pour in.

Popurum and Rizzen were at The Quarters catching up with each other and telling each other of what they had been up to.

As for Kyria....

"Now then.....come with us....we have much to discuss," one of the mages said to Kyria as they walked away from the park to head back to their headquarters.

As for Edaw and Erron and Turk'en.....that was another tale for another time.
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Aldion awoke in a daze, tired from the battle before. "I'm getting to damn old for this," he said to himself, after having told Zoei the same thing.

The bed was reluctant to let him go, and he felt inclined to continue their forbidden relationship, but he knew he was losing "daylight". Punky screeched loudly, still holding the pistol, much to everyone's discomfort. Luckily, it was a single shot, and no one had reloaded it.

Aldion through on his shirt and walked down the stairs, yawning. "I'm much to young to be so damn old," he mumbled...
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 am

The mages led Kyria to their base within the city and allowed her to get comfortable in a room that was similar to a living room. A large clay golem brought hot tea and roasted deer steak.

"We will see to it that a bath is drawn for you, post-haste<" one of the mages said sitting across from her on a hard backed chair while she lounged on a soft sofa.

"Allow me to explain to you why we are so interested in you, and would like you to be a part of the Tothian Mage Guild....we believe you aren't who you think you are," the mage began.
Back to top Go down
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:04 am

Rizzen made his way downstairs after sleeping. It was good to meet up with Popurum yesterday, and it helped take his mind away from Leif.

He wasn't sure why he hated Leif so. He understood that Leif was not in control. That it was a darker version of him called Lehti. yet Rizzen felt as if someone had to be responsible. And so he cast that responsibility onto Leif.

Sadly, this made Rizzen feel guilty.

Rizzen walked downstairs and saw Aldion.

"G' morning," he nodded and ordered some food.

WIth the minotaurs retreating the sale of food was once again allowed. Rizzen ordered poached eggs and dry toast and sat in a corner to read while he ate.
Back to top Go down
Leif
Hunted
Leif

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:04 am

The park held out... much to the relief of the towns people... and Leif. The stress was hard on the naturalist. After the wounded were taken care of, or handed of to the city's care givers, he found the park to be a disgusting place. There were blood stains in the grass and terrible memories.

"Erron... fool. You kept me here to heal your people. Well, I've done so. You're hold over me is gone. I have no idea where you are, and I couldn't give any more care."

Leif layed on his back looking up at the pitch dark sky.

"I miss the sun. We could use some more sun."

Leif was just about to fall into a sleep when two souls approached him. They were small and their forms darkened. Yet... he knew them.

"You children did well. If it is truly what you wish, to join me, I would be honored to take you to show you the lives of the Naturalists..."
Back to top Go down
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:59 am

Rizzen finished his food and stood from his table noticing citizens already trying to help rebuild demolished homes and even The Quarters. He knew they would need his help today so he went upstairs to catch a few more moments of sleep before heading out to help with the work. As he started to head for the stairs however, two Knights of Tomath rushed into The Quarters, each drawing longswords and aiming them at Aldion.

"WHERE IS SHE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH PRIME MINISTER ZOEI!?" one of them shouted.
Back to top Go down
DanteMajere
Fresh Meat
DanteMajere

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Dante walked up the trail with scorch marks on his armor, breathing hard. He was getting dizzy when he walked up to a man in armor and said. "How do you do sir? I need a place to stay the night."
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Dice Roller wrote:
The mages led Kyria to their base within the city and allowed her to get comfortable in a room that was similar to a living room. A large clay golem brought hot tea and roasted deer steak.

"We will see to it that a bath is drawn for you, post-haste<" one of the mages said sitting across from her on a hard backed chair while she lounged on a soft sofa.

"Allow me to explain to you why we are so interested in you, and would like you to be a part of the Tothian Mage Guild....we believe you aren't who you think you are," the mage began.

The battle had been a bloody one with casualties on both sides, but the minotaurs were the ones that retreated.

Leif did well with taking care of the people and seeing that she had told the Tothian mages she would go with, she did.

She sat comfortably on a plush couch as she listened to the mage. Her black eyes staring at him, studying him. "If you do not believe I am who I think I am, then you must know that which I don't."...
Back to top Go down
DanteMajere
Fresh Meat
DanteMajere

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:57 pm

"What has happened here?" Dante asked the Darkling.
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:36 am

Kyria wrote:
Dice Roller wrote:

The battle had been a bloody one with casualties on both sides, but the minotaurs were the ones that retreated.

Leif did well with taking care of the people and seeing that she had told the Tothian mages she would go with, she did.

She sat comfortably on a plush couch as she listened to the mage. Her black eyes staring at him, studying him. "If you do not believe I am who I think I am, then you must know that which I don't."...

The made leaned forward in his chair holding out a small silver platter to Kyria with salt and pepper on it to go with her meal.

"We only have small amounts of information that the one called Rizzen was able to provide. We know only a few things, but it is these small few things which interest us greatly."

"For one, we believe you are a woman named Kyria Fletcher. Two, we believe you are a very powerful wizard indeed and that the abilities you find yourself able to use are not simply per chance. And third and finally....we have reason to believe you're heritage is not exactly as elven as you would like to think, or even that of a mortal..."
Back to top Go down
Rizzen Vrinn
Hunted
Rizzen Vrinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:38 am

DanteMajere wrote:

The aniver was given a room and then he asked his question.

"What has happened here?" Rizzen replied to the question with a mocking tone, "the same as anywhere, death, mayhem, carnage. Tell me aniver, who are you and why have you chosen to come to this city to die?" Rizzen asked somberly, yet in bored tones.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:12 am

Dice Roller wrote:
The made leaned forward in his chair holding out a small silver platter to Kyria with salt and pepper on it to go with her meal.

"We only have small amounts of information that the one called Rizzen was able to provide. We know only a few things, but it is these small few things which interest us greatly."

"For one, we believe you are a woman named Kyria Fletcher. Two, we believe you are a very powerful wizard indeed and that the abilities you find yourself able to use are not simply per chance. And third and finally....we have reason to believe you're heritage is not exactly as elven as you would like to think, or even that of a mortal..."

Kyria sat forward and took the silver platter and sat it next to her meal, then sat back. She wasn't interested in the food, just the information.

She quirked an eyebrow as they told her who they thought she was. "Interesting. And with what you have been given you surmise all this...How? This Kyria Fletcher obviously was a powerful mage, and usually powerful mages are well known for one reason or another, yet no one has recognized me. Doesn't lend much credence to your words."

Kyria stood looking at the mage with a crooked smile. "When you come up with something better then come find me and let me know." Kyria turned and started to take her leave...
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 am

Kyria wrote:
Dice Roller wrote:

Kyria sat forward and took the silver platter and sat it next to her meal, then sat back. She wasn't interested in the food, just the information.

She quirked an eyebrow as they told her who they thought she was. "Interesting. And with what you have been given you surmise all this...How? This Kyria Fletcher obviously was a powerful mage, and usually powerful mages are well known for one reason or another, yet no one has recognized me. Doesn't lend much credence to your words."

Kyria stood looking at the mage with a crooked smile. "When you come up with something better then come find me and let me know." Kyria turned and started to take her leave...

The mage continued to sit and watched Kyria stand and turn to leave.

"So be it. You don't believe us, and in all honesty, who would expect you to? But before you doubt us, ask yourself a few questions....

...if we are wrong, then why do you not know who you are?

...if we are wrong, then why are you able to cast spells for more powerful than most mages, without knowing how?

...and most importantly...if we are right and you turn your back on offer of help...then who will protect you from then masses once they discover your true nature....for you see, Kyria Fletcher is quite possibly the most hated person on this planet. And if we're right...and if people find out...who will you turn to for aid in your darkest hour?

Just a few things to keep in mind, Miss Fletcher." the mage finished asking his questions in which he wanted Kyria to ask of herself. He then stood and turned the other direction to leave the room as well...
Back to top Go down
DanteMajere
Fresh Meat
DanteMajere

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:42 am

Rizzen Vrinn wrote:
DanteMajere wrote:

The aniver was given a room and then he asked his question.

"What has happened here?" Rizzen replied to the question with a mocking tone, "the same as anywhere, death, mayhem, carnage. Tell me aniver, who are you and why have you chosen to come to this city to die?" Rizzen asked somberly, yet in bored tones.

"I have not come here to die Darkling, I have come to fight. They destroyed my village, they killed my family and friends. But now it's my life's quest to destroy undead until my last breath. That is why I have come here Darkling," Dante said looking him in the eye. " And for my name, I am called by the name Dante Majere, but Dante does just as well." He said while getting confortable on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Kyria grabbed the latch of the door. She stopped and listened to what the mage had to say. It was interesting indeed.

She turned with a cocky smile as he was heading out of the room. "Just because I don't remember and can cast a spell without knowing how, is not evidence in itself. I think the proof that you are wrong is evidenced by the fact that I still draw breath. For you said Kyria Fletcher was possibly the most hated person on this planet...if I were her, then I would be dead...wouldn't I?"

She turned opened the door and started walking down the corridor...
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Popurum stayed at the inn, but did his best to ignore Aldion. The riverfolk was still very disappointed with the elf for misbehaving.

When the guards surrounded Aldion, Pops just folded his arms and shook his head.

"I thought I raised you better than this!"
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 am

Popurum wrote:
Popurum stayed at the inn, but did his best to ignore Aldion. The riverfolk was still very disappointed with the elf for misbehaving.

When the guards surrounded Aldion, Pops just folded his arms and shook his head.

"I thought I raised you better than this!"

One of the Knights looked at Popurum in a peculiar manner.

"You know, him?" he said to Popurum and glanced at Aldion.

"YOU'RE BOTH UNDER ARREST FOR KIDNAPPING PRIME MINISTER ZOEI FANTASY!"
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:28 am

"Drop the riverfolk!" Aldion said angrily. He looked at the guard nearest him, "I have done nothing with Miss Fantasy, but if you desire for me to come in, I shall, but leave the riverfolk alone."

Punky stayed hidden in the rafters of the building, never letting go of his pistol. He turned his head sideways and looked in confusion at Aldion.

"If you are aware who I am, you know that me going peacefully is your best chance," he said confidently, hoping locals had embellished his stories here as they had elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of The City   The Fall of The City - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fall of The City
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next